Cum in Both Holes...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was out for a all-day ride. Needing a break I decided to stop in an Adult Book Store I had been in a few time before. Pulling into the parking lot I saw a number of cars. While the booths did not have any glory-holes, they were quite large, easily holding 2 with plenty of room.

As I walked through the store into the booth area, I saw a number of guys who appeared to be cruising. As I entered the back I caught the eye of one guy who was hot. A little over 6' and muscular, wearing a tank-top and jeans. As the booth area was a little stuffy, he had a little sheen of sweat. I nodded at him and he joined me in the booth. As he closed the door he pulled me close and we kissed. I felt his tongue caress my lips. As I opened my mouth I felt him pull me tight as his tongue pushed pass my lips and began probing my mouth. I could feel his cock pressing against me. I reached for his cock but hem pulled back, keeping out mouths together.

He broke the kiss and began to nibble my neck. I started to kiss his neck and tasted his sweat and started to lick his neck and shoulder. Then I felt his tongue in my ear and he started to rub my chest. When he found a nipple he began to rub it so hard it was beginning to hurt. It felt so great. My body took over and a moan escaped from my lips. As he started to pinch my nipple he kissed me again, this time his tongue darting in and out. I was melting. It wasn't long before I would have done anything, I was so hot. Somehow, the next I knew he had removed my shirt and I was helping him unfasten my pants.

My pants down I tried reaching for his cock again but he stopped me. I then felt his tongue teasing my nipple as his hand moved down my cock. He teased my balls as he bit my nipple and pulled it out. As he started sucking my nipple I felt his fingers tease my ass, touching the hole but not entering.

He pushed me back so I was sitting on the edge of the bench then knelt between my legs. He continued teasing my nipples with one hand and the other to tease my ass. Then I felt his tongue licking and caressing my cock. My mouth was screaming for something so I started sucking my fingers, forcing them in as far as I could. As he took my cock into his mouth he rammed two fingers into my ass. How wonderful it felt, I was ready to cum. He moved his hand from my nipple to my mouth. Feeling my hand there he pulled my hand from my mouth and pushed his fingers into it.

I was going crazy, my mouth and ass being finger-fucked as he sucked my cock. I started to pinch and pull my nipples, wishing for a real cock in me. Just as I was ready to cum, he stopped! Everything, sucking and finger fucking me. After waiting what seemed forever, he kissed my nipples then started finger fucking my mouth and ass while sucking me.

By this time I was so hot. My need for a cock in me was so great I would have done anything for one. It was not long before I felt an orgasm approaching. And, again, he stopped. I was so delirious I couldn't move. I begged for his cock. He answered, telling me soon, then started working me again.

But, suddenly, I felt a cock by my mouth. As he fingers left my mouth I took the cock between my lips. As my mouth closed around it I felt how massive it was. It was huge! Before I could relax, it was rammed deep into my mouth. Almost heaven! Now, if I could only get a cock in my ass….. Well, I kept the cock in my mouth, enjoying everything. All too soon the cock exploded cum in my mouth. I tried swallowing as much as I could but there was soon much. I kept sucking and, when the cock was limp. It was pulled from my mouth.

My own orgasm neared and I expected my partner to be stopping soon. And, he did. By now I felt hat if he just licked my cock I would cum. I reached for my cock, wanting to cum so badly, but he stopped me. Then I heard him ask if I wanted to cum or be fucked. I begged him to fuck me, knowing that I would cum while he was fucking me. He smiled and kissed me. Then, to my surprise, he wrapped a leather strap around the base of my cock, tight enough to prevent me from cumming!

He then grabbed me by my nipples and had me stand. Still pulling my nipples he kissed me then had me kneel before him. I helped him unfasten his pants, releasing his hard cock. I quickly took it in my mouth, covering it with spit. As he work his cock in and out of my mouth I realized that it was large, both in length and girth. I was having a difficult time taking it in my mouth. I knew when he rammed it into me it would stretch me like I have never been before.

He took his cock from my mouth and stepped behind me. As he knelt at my ass I could see that the door to the booth was open and a group of guys were watching us. This only made me hotter and I hoped that someone would let me suck them while I was being fucked. Realizing that there was not enough room in the booth I quickly moved so my head would be in the door-way. As I felt the head of the cock pressing against my ass I was asking for a cock to suck. Then the cock entered my ass. He pushed it in so slowly, very slowly. I tried going backwards, speeding the entry of the cock into my ass but was stopped. This was driving me crazy! After what seemed to be forever I felt the cock deep in me then slowly begin to withdraw. I was begging for more and harder but he just kept moving it slowly.

My pleas for more were stopped by a cock being put into my mouth. Hungry for it, I started sucking, tasting its pre-cum. I was almost in heaven, having a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I could hear them kissing as they used me but that only made me want more.

When I felt the cock in my mouth begin to cum I started swallowing as fast as I could. Then I felt cum filling my ass. How I wanted even more.

Both cock limp, they withdrew from my mouth and ass and I heard myself begging for more. The guys who had been watching us were standing with their cocks in their hands and I could tell they were close to cumming. Hoping for more I started to move to them when one shot his load, covering my face. The others soon followed and I was trying to catch the cum with my mouth.

Finished, they put their cocks into their pants and left me covered with cum. I started to wipe the cum up with my fingers then suck my finger clean when I heard a voice behind me. I had forgotten about him! He told me not to clean-up but to come to his house for some more fun. Agreeing, I grabbed my clothes and followed him out.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 13 years later...