Being felched - Bottoms what do you think

Slut4anyload

This might just be my own strange attitudes, let's see what others think.

I love being rimmed, I love rimming ass, i adore eating ass that is dripping cum, of course. And of course other cum-hungry bottoms see my ass gaping and oozing thick creamy cum they want to dive in and suck it out.

So this was pretty much where I was a couple of weeks ago. I was doing just fine with two loads in. A black top had just unloaded his poz load deep in me and had pulled out his thick seven incher so I could clean him. I guess my ass looked absolutely delicious with gape still closing and dripping cum. A guy went for it and dove straight in, shoving his tongue up me and slurping the load. I let him go at it but I realized that I wasn't really happy. The thing is, the cum that I get in my ass is mine, and it marks my success as a bottom. At that moment I wanted to own that load because I was proud that the tops had chosen me as their cum receptacle. I had done my best to make it great and they had paid me in cum. It is mine.

I've previously noted that I have quite a competitive attitude. Bottoming is not fair and I want to be the one to win the most fucks and loads.

Anyway, does that make sense? Anyone else share this selfish attitude?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I honestly don't care. After I got the nutt in my hole, that is all I wanted. I find pleasure knowing that he gave me his load, however after that is whatever. I take pleasure in that I made him cum in me and I have his DNA inside me. It not like he can suck all the nutt out. There are still remnants of his load on your anal walls.

Slut4anyload-nothing selfish about it at all.

You have a right to all the load,after all-you, provided the hole. Others may have no problem sharing it,and that's cool too. it's all up to the individual bottom. Bottoms may be there to pleasure the top,but I feel bottoms have a right to every drop of cum that tops shoot inside. For me,it's all about the load,and the bigger the load,the happier I am

Personally, I take it as a compliment when another guy wants to felch out some of the cum shot in my hole. Why wouldn't I be generous and share what I have with other pigs? I freely give away my own cum and piss after all.

It's not as if any felcher will suck every last drop of cum out of me. Most of what I end up giving away would likely drip out of my hole in any case.

Now, I personally love eating loads out of a freshly fucked ass. I personally think they taste even better than cum swallowed right from a cock. Maybe it would make you feel better if I told you that I always offer to share what I've taken back with the bottom.

• Like 1

Life is too short to get bent over being possessive of cum loads. Be happy another dude wants your hole enough to put his mouth to it and clean it out. One of the ultimate shows of affection IMHO.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't mind sharing the load up my ass as long the guy shares it with me. If I was goner dive into freshly fucked filled hole and the guy said no I would respect his wishes, so Slut4anyload don't feel bad about wanting to keep the load in you, you gave the top your hole to use so I suppose if you want to keep the load that's your perogative. Me I just love sharing it

Guest pumpndump

im happy to share. the point was to get it int he first place anyway. someone might as well enjoy it before it leaks out! last time this happened, the guy lapping it up got so boned he gave me his load too - so i won again!

I love felching a fresh cummed ass,then give my taker a good taste of what he just got.Love just laying there kissing and both of us tasting the prize.That's romance at it's best.When I'm in a group I love sampling the different cums and everyone tasting them.Why not enjoy the whole experience?I do prefer POZ cum,but that's my perference.

I'm fine with getting felched if it's the top who just deposited it or a top who is going to be adding another load. If it's just some random guy who wants to felch the cum outta my ass and go though, hell no. Get away from me, you're taking up space that a top could be using.

This might just be my own strange attitudes, let's see what others think.

I love being rimmed, I love rimming ass, i adore eating ass that is dripping cum, of course. And of course other cum-hungry bottoms see my ass gaping and oozing thick creamy cum they want to dive in and suck it out.

So this was pretty much where I was a couple of weeks ago. I was doing just fine with two loads in. A black top had just unloaded his poz load deep in me and had pulled out his thick seven incher so I could clean him. I guess my ass looked absolutely delicious with gape still closing and dripping cum. A guy went for it and dove straight in, shoving his tongue up me and slurping the load. I let him go at it but I realized that I wasn't really happy. The thing is, the cum that I get in my ass is mine, and it marks my success as a bottom. At that moment I wanted to own that load because I was proud that the tops had chosen me as their cum receptacle. I had done my best to make it great and they had paid me in cum. It is mine.

I've previously noted that I have quite a competitive attitude. Bottoming is not fair and I want to be the one to win the most fucks and loads.

Anyway, does that make sense? Anyone else share this selfish attitude?

I get it- I feel the same - love to felch out loads later when jerking off at home after a night of load taking. But I play at a sex club and one guy who has shot loads in me more than once loves to lick a little cum from my hole. So I'll let him have a little and he is pretty much the only one. He's not too greedy so I don't mind.