Being felched - Bottoms what do you think

Slut4anyload

• 1 year later...

you dunno what your missing....trust me youll like the taste.

Ive felched once, i nutted in him. after pullingout some dribbled down his smooth crack....In a second, before i knew what i was doing...my mouth was right there tonging the hole, cleaning the excess...I dont think any top could get all the cum out. esp if the top shoots it deep. It works best shooting shallow if you wanna good taste of buttjuice and seed.

• Like 1

you dunno what your missing....trust me youll like the taste.

Ive felched once, i nutted in him. after pullingout some dribbled down his smooth crack....In a second, before i knew what i was doing...my mouth was right there tonging the hole, cleaning the excess...I dont think any top could get all the cum out. esp if the top shoots it deep. It works best shooting shallow if you wanna good taste of buttjuice and seed.

yup. as much as I like getting fucked and filled, eating another guys ass that's filled with cum is unbelievable. Try it, you'll like it.

• 3 weeks later...

cum is for sharing, especially poz cum, so from cock to arse and then into a guy's mouth is fine by me. I love being felched, but he has to give me a taste after as well. I any case, if the load has been well fucked in, it's impossible to felch all of it out so there's always lots left in there...

Personally, I take it as a compliment when another guy wants to felch out some of the cum shot in my hole. Why wouldn't I be generous and share what I have with other pigs? I freely give away my own cum and piss after all.

It's not as if any felcher will suck every last drop of cum out of me. Most of what I end up giving away would likely drip out of my hole in any case.

Now, I personally love eating loads out of a freshly fucked ass. I personally think they taste even better than cum swallowed right from a cock. Maybe it would make you feel better if I told you that I always offer to share what I've taken back with the bottom.

Love rimming a freshly seeded hole. No problem sharing my hole anytime seeded or not. And I agree, ass cum is the sweetest there is.

• 6 years later...