Can True Submissive Bottoms Reasonably Expect To Stay Neg?

rawTOP

• Administrators

The sub bottom standing me up yesterday has me thinking... Can a true submissive bottom reasonably expect to stay HIV negative? I mean good sub bottoms don't say 'no'... Take a look at these rules someone came up with...

masters-rules.jpg

The funny part was the sub who had that list as a pic in his profile failed to address me as SIR. Why is it so hard to find a good submissive bottom these days?

So the question is can a good sub bottom reasonably expect to stay HIV negative? Rule #9 says "forget limits". And in this particular context #8 basically says a slave's master may want him to take poz loads (and even become poz) to make him a better slave. You can see throughout the list that slaves are never supposed to say 'no'. Neg slaves sometimes do say 'no' when the top is poz, so a poz slave is a "better slave" because he doesn't say 'no'. That's the heart of the issue - the best slaves don't say 'no' and as a result they usually wind up poz.

The sub who disrespected me yesterday isn't just a bottom with submissive tendencies. When you meet him you can tell he's a real sub. He'll lick your dirty toilets. He likes reeking of stale piss, etc. But he's got this strong desire to stay neg and it's in conflict with his being a good slave who doesn't say 'no'.

Do any of you identify with this conundrum? Are you a sub who had to come to terms with the fact that not saying 'no' meant you were going to wind up poz?

No. a good sub or bottom understands that his role is to be a cum dump. If he is lucky enough to have a Master, his Master has the absolute right to whore him out. If he has not yet found a Master, he needs constantly to demonstrate his worth to potential Masters. This, of course, involves honing his skills and demonstrating them Either way, his destiny is to take loads -- as many as possible. The outcome may not include his every finding that Master and owner, but the inevitable outcome is that he will convert -- and he will be grateful

I can associate with the sub who stood you up sir - I also do disgusting things once I am in a situation where a master is ordering me around. I will take obscenely large dildos and allow him to force them in my hole even when I am crying and bleeding, let him piss fuck me, let others fuck me because he orders me too. But there are often occasions where I don't respond to his calls or texts when he wants to abuse me because there are times when I realise that if I continue being a filthy pig and letting others cum inside me, that I will reap the consequences and undoubtedly get numerous STDs.

It's interesting point 10 states 'Take care of you health'. This seems to conflict with the points before it where a good sub never says no. In my opinion I believe I will eventually lose all self-respect and allow myself to become a fully dominated cunt for use. Only then will I think of myself as a good sub boi, but I've got plenty of time to learn only being 21.

• Administrators
It's interesting point 10 states 'Take care of you health'. This seems to conflict with the points before it where a good sub never says no.

I think #10 is saying it's your responsibility to clean up after your master. If he makes a mess of your ass and you get an STD as a result, you need to take care of it quickly.

I think #10 also means when you become poz you should do whatever your doctor says so you reduce your downtime due to illness.

In my opinion I believe I will eventually lose all self-respect and allow myself to become a fully dominated cunt for use. Only then will I think of myself as a good sub boi, but I've got plenty of time to learn only being 21.

Imagine if you could get to that point now... A 21 y.o. fuckhole slave would be a prized possession for just about any serious master.

Now I understand about point 10. I could definitely improve there - my current master has often torn my hole quite badly and he tends to clean me up after when it's a mess. I need to learn that that is my job, not his.

I started on the path to whoredom quite late rawtop - only lost my virginity at 19. In two years I've already come a long way - although I struggle not to focus on my cock during sex as a bottom (I definitely need to be chastised). I just need to realise that my hole is not my property - it is owned by any top who wishes to relieve himself of his load and that I should be prepared to pull my pants down, bend over and get rammed at any point in the day should a dom so wish.

Personally, I don't much get into dominance and submission scenarios. But the way I might look at it is that the sub is placing his health and perhaps his life in the hands of the master. It's a consensual transfer of power, where the sub agrees to follow the master's orders immediately and to the letter.

But to me, that implies that the master is taking on responsibility for the welfare of the sub. (This is, incidentally, exactly why I don't like being dominant)

So perhaps, in this case, knowing that this particular bottom is concerned about getting HIV, the proper question is not whether the sub should be able to refuse an order, but rather whether the order should have been given in the first place.

Why is it so hard to find a good submissive bottom you ask? Same reason why its so hard to find a good top. Too many tops are too focused on themselves and it's not great sex. Besides, I don't know how anyone could obey those rules above. That's not hot...it's freakish. IMO

EXTREMELY HOT videos SIR!! :cool: Many thanks for reposting them SIR!! :cool:

As a neg submissive cumdump I can understand some of that sub's anxieties. There are still serious downsides to being poz. Not everyone responds well to the drugs and I believe that HIV poz people are denied access to certain countries. I am torn between my sexual urges to be a "No questions asked. No cock or load refused" cumdump and worries that I might be wrecking my health and jeapordizing my life.

I've already reached the "No questions asked" stage. I figured that as I take random loads at saunas and a sizeable proportion of poz guys will lie about their status to get a casual fuck, the only thing that asking status does, is to create an awkward pre fuck atmosphere. I want the cock and load anyway. I am almost at the "No cock or load refused" stage, but I still have a couple of reservations about that.

I agree that the best slaves "never say no" and it follows that poz slaves have fewer worries and therefore find it easier to service any cock without reservation. They have less cause to say "no". In that sense, poz guys can be seen as more desireable slaves.

As someone with some experience of the S/M scene, I see a strong ( but graded ) distinction between a submissive and a slave. A submissive can set hard pre agreed limits before a session - particularly with a casual Master/Dom/Top. A submissive has the right to negotiate limits before a scene, but it is clearly wrong to change those limits during a scene. A slave has no rights ( in theory ). In practice most slaves have a contract or understanding with a Master defining what is acceptable.

I would consider entering into a formal Master/slave relationship. Because the Master's sexual pleasure is central to the S/M relationship, I believe that a Master has the right to bareback his property ( irrespective of his status ). I also believe that a Master has the right to whore his property out to positive Tops and others. The Master's pleasure is what is most important.

As a submissive cumhole, I still have rights, choices and limits. I'm not obliged to simply obey every guy who calls himself a Master or Dom.

As a slave in a formal relationship with a Master, I obey His orders.

To answer RawTOP's original question, I think a "true submissive bottom" is unlikely to stay neg for long. The mindset of the submissive bottom is a drive to give Tops what they want. I have that drive. I started barebacking again three years ago. I'm still neg. Perhaps I've just been lucky. So far as I can tell, all of my ancestors have been living in the British Isles for at least 400 years. Maybe I have the CR5 gene?

How do you do that popicn? Carry a nurse or med tech around with you? How do you get the test results so fast? How do you maintain the passion between the test and the results. i'm not sure that 20 minutes is enough time in any event.

• 2 months later...
Guest diapbttmboi

I haven't taken that many loads in comparison to the guys here and my last test was neg, though I've had bb since. I have to say though, if anyone tried half that shit with me, such as ordering me to do things I don't wanna do and forcing in large dildos etc, they'd be getting a swift punch in the throat.

In response to the post name, no I'd expect them all to become poz at some point.

No, I am negative and take loads with no questions. It is about me getting the load up my ass or down my throat..when I was with my partner for 7 years he always whored me out to whoever he wanted.....he would take me to the adult bookstore and offer my hole to any hard cock because he loved to have cum as his lube and no questions were ever asked of them...it was my goal to please my top guy :)

• Upvote 1

Im not at all into the masters and slaves thing, never been into calling my tops sir, or all that jazz... no one owns me in that sense.. however my hole is there for anyone to use, i'm there for anyone to use.. no questions asked.

I accepted a long time ago that as i am never going to say no to someone who wants to fuck me, and they're always going to fuck me raw, that invariably, i will one day become poz. It's something i thought long and hard over, and accept fully. I acknowledge, and to a degree, even desire the HIV virus... as no true cumdump, should be neg for long.

Guys doing what i do, getting used by the guys i get used by, in the places i get used, as often as i get used... should not still be testing negative.

When i'm with a guy, my hole is his to breed and seed... he can use it to cum inside, or piss inside... he can also whore me out to any other tops who want to breed and seed me. He can profit from my hole. He doesnt own me in the master/slave sense... i'm not going to call him sir, or boss, or Mr. ABC... In short, i dont identify as a slave.... just as a trashy fuck slut.

• Upvote 1