What Kind Of Tattoos Look Good On Bears/Chubs?

rawTOP

Actually, I've been rethinking the whole full sleeve idea. I've got hairy forearms (see pic below) and I think it would be weird to have a tattoo under the hair. I like tattoos under furry chest hair, and maybe even going into pubic hair, but not hair on a forearm. And looking at guys with tattoos they just don't put tattoos in hairy areas (except maybe the chest).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577[/ATTACH]

Thoughts on tattoos in hairy areas? Sometimes, but not this time, right?

Hmmm...you don't actually see it often. My guess is that the design would have to be a lot simpler with bolder lines so it would show through clearly (depending on just how hairy you are). Much as I like tats, I'd personally much rather see a guy with hairy forearms...it's just one of those mysterious minor fetishes that I have (body fur is definitely a plus with me but there's something about the forearms that a huge turnon)

Looking at the pic you posted though, while you are hairy, I think a good design would still show through pretty well. If you want the sleeve, I'd say go for it.

I'm leaning towards getting my first on my calf (not sure which one or both). I've seen those on a lot of guys and I think they look hot

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
i have 5 tattoos and i want more. right now i'm thinking about getting a pig and the word slut tattooed on my ass.

Show us pics of your tats!

ok. i'll be unpacking the big computer tomorrow so i can post some then. i'm on my laptop now. been trying to get my bf to write on my ass with a sharpie and take pictures but he won't do it. he's afraid i'm going to post them on the internet. well of course i am! lol i did somehow manage to get him to take one quick snapshot while i was sucking his dick the other day. i'll post that too.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
Since you identify as a bear, put a bearclaw on your chest....size/placement should be carefully considered

I know I'm a bear, but I don't embrace the idea enough to tattoo my body with a bear claw...

Got three of em here... An armband, an eagle on my chest and a japanese character near my crotch... I second the person who said make sure you can cover them up if you want. I like the ability to show em off when I want to - like when I'm walking around at the baths looking for ass to fuck, and hide em at work...

I don't have any, I've got piercings and am with rawTOP on the fact the needle part of pericings is over quickly. I think ink on some guys is very hot and sexy on me not so much, even in my thin days I didn't think so either.

But I am with whoever said it, be sure you can hide them, cuff and colar rule applies. Keep it above the cuff line on the sleeve and the color line of the shirt. Some companies will completly ignore you if they see ink and stuff, the world is changing but hasn't gotten quite that far just yet. Also, agree with whoever said it, get something that has meaning for you and not just some random thing off the wall. design your own, once you find a good artist to do it.

Good Luck rawTOP!

Raw Top. .I am a larger framed guy. . and I have tatts and I like mine.

I can offer you several things to think about. First, Is that its your body. Fuck what other people think. That's the first part. . because a tatt, to me , is very personal. The ink that I have on me, was thought of carefully, and is symbolic. Each tatt I have has a small story behind it. . or at the least is symbolic of something. where you get your tatts is up to you also. there is no real right or wrong. Its about, You. . and what you want.

one of the most important things to think about, is the fact, that if you get a tatt. . it will be on you forever. It will be on (YOU), so it should be something you have given a great deal of thought to. It should hold some great meaning to you. (You will have it for the rest of your life unless you have it lazered off).

some concepts I tend to give to guys who ask,. are. .what kinds of imagry do you like?. . do you have a scrapbook of images. . tattoo ideas that you have seen or like. If you don't, I suggest you make one. get some ideas for images you'd like. For you raw top. . (Maybe a Bear paw. . Paw-tatts are cool. . or bear-flag etc. If Poz., maybe a styleized bio-hazzard.

Recently, one of my friends gave me a great idea. (He is a graphic designer and works with photoshop). I was visting him one day, and he was working on a project for a tattoo idea for himself. He took an image of a tattoo. and then a photo of himself. He used the marquee tool to cut the tattoo out, and paste it on his photo. . so he could see what the tatt, would look like on him. . It was an awesome idea. . and I might suggest that to people who are considering getting one. the cut and paste can give you at least an idea, of what it (might) look like.

• 1 month later...