Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

I love just being a hole for men. I like the idea of just being a toy for someones pleasure. I've spent a few nights and weekends being whored out by a guy or just used by him. My favorite time was when a guy took me to a bathhouse and got a room. Blindfolded me then had me in the doggy position with the door open. I was used for hours by anyone that wanted my pussy.

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

There's some times when I fantasize about lying back on my bed, legs up and spread, feeling my man press into me, looking into his eyes as he fucks me long, deep and slow. And then there's times when I want to be bent over and fucked like a bitch in heat. So I guess the answer is yes, I definitely do have frequent fantasies about being "just a hole" for a real man to use to get off.

There are times when I want to used like I'm nothing more than a hole to breed. There are times when I want to have love made to me and my hole. There are also times when I want to be used as a hole by a man that I love.

I don't think it has to be an either/or.

I couldn't have said it better myself. And boycunt is right, it does become competitive, I want be among the most used holes my top has fucked. My goal is to provide a hole that retains a sort of "street" muscle memory of every man who helped open it deeper and wider for the next one that follows

Sort of like having all the tops whom have fucked me, Ever. Leave graffiti on my walls consisting of their cum, piss inside my widened anal canal. Sort of like a guest book everyone has signed.

All4cum is right, Tom, just give into it. Know yourself and act on that knowledge. That way, there are no regrets. Guys like us simply are born cumdumps; that is our purpose in life, that is why we exist. Once you recognize that, then it becomes a matter of making yourself the world's best cumdump, not only in terms of quantity (number of loads taken) but also in terms of quality (making it the best fuck He's ever had in His life; every time). It is an art; it takes training, skill, strength, stamina. We are performers, exhibitionists, artists. There is nothing shameful or wrong about being a cumdump. It is natural and the natural fulfillment of our destiny and our purpose. Love is great, but it cannot and will not district from fulfillment of our essential purpose in life, and any Man who loves us understands that. Our cocks are not the focus of our sexuality; our holes are. If, when you see a gorgeous guy your cunt twitches instead of your cock chubbing up, you will know your purpose in life. Once you have that knowledge, you have to go with it.

I just joined this site yesterday and even in just 24 hours its changed my entire perception of bb and being poz.

Im a neg btm and used to think that my cum dump fantasies were just that - but now I see that lots of guys here are living their dream and I really want to start my own transition.

Ever since being a child I longed to be just a hole, used and pumped by any ruff man, filled with endless loads, degreaded abd humiliated. Hopefully this will be the start of becoming the cum dump I was born to be.

• 4 weeks later...

Best is open relationship. I still distinguish between love making (kissing, cuddling, spooning, slow nice fuck) and sex (eg me serving as a cumdump). I am looking for a partner (mostly top) who enjoys a similar lifestyle. That way you get the best of both worlds...

Funny thing is I seem to only manage to find a single guy to use me, I really want to have a bunch of guys breed me and treat me like a slut. I don't have any real interest in finding a relationship, my focus is on finally acting out my fantasy and being a slut bottom pretty regularly.

I love being just a hole. I crave that cock stretching me open and that cum coating the walls of my ass so much that I can't even explain it in words. When i'm getting my hole slammed i'm in heaven, total bliss.

boycunt, you're right on about the whole acknowledgement of being a "hole".

Once I realized that I was on a cum dump road of life and I took control of my converting I turned into an insatiable hole. Craving and submitting to a man and his hard, bare cock are difficult to explain. Just the pure pleasure of feeling a bare cock stretch me open and coat the inside of my ass with his cum is incredible. The more men that cum in me after him has me craving more horny men to use my ass to dump their cum in me and mixing it with all those previous loads of anonymous cum. I love those moments at a bath house where one man right after another steps between my up and spread legs to fill me with his cum.

All4cum is right, Tom, just give into it. Know yourself and act on that knowledge. That way, there are no regrets. Guys like us simply are born cumdumps; that is our purpose in life, that is why we exist. Once you recognize that, then it becomes a matter of making yourself the world's best cumdump, not only in terms of quantity (number of loads taken) but also in terms of quality (making it the best fuck He's ever had in His life; every time). It is an art; it takes training, skill, strength, stamina. We are performers, exhibitionists, artists. There is nothing shameful or wrong about being a cumdump. It is natural and the natural fulfillment of our destiny and our purpose. Love is great, but it cannot and will not district from fulfillment of our essential purpose in life, and any Man who loves us understands that. Our cocks are not the focus of our sexuality; our holes are. If, when you see a gorgeous guy your cunt twitches instead of your cock chubbing up, you will know your purpose in life. Once you have that knowledge, you have to go with it.