Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

Guest pozarnoldPGH

Yes, there are times that I want to just be used as a hole.  I've been with my hubs for more than 11 years, but that isn't the relationship that him and I have together.  That is, however, the relationship that I want guys to have with me ;-)  I already have a loving relationship where my man makes love to my hole...... when I'm trolling online, I want a guy who can treat me in a way that my inner slut can appreciate.

YES... ME TOO

agree with most things said above sometimes u need to be cum dump servicing anybody and everybody and other time you wants gentleness and kissing.  Or do what I did and get a partner who loves whoring around as much as you do and get the best of both worlds!!

• 5 months later...

I don't consider being a cumdump as degrading. I am a cumdump and proud of it. I get off on the top loading my hole and seeding me. I get off on knowing the top is having/has had a great time fucking me. I want the top to think that was a great fuck, I always make sure I work for the cum.

When I'm horny, which is all of the time, I want to be used by guys. All I think about is getting my hole fucked.

• Upvote 1

Guest mulehole

I love being a hole and I'm always looking for guys who get off on treating me like one. Let me completely disconnet and take as much cock and cum for as long as I can.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/29/2010 at 6:12 PM, Tom said:

This is something I wrestle with all the time...But there is a part of me that wants to be a total slut. A part of me that wants to get used...get fucked and have piss and cum pumped into me by many men...Bottoms: do you wrestle with wanting to be a cum dump who is fucked and cummed in by many guys? How do you handle it?

Comments from so many bottoms makes me think of those women who keep complaining how dehumanizing it is to be seen as a sexual object, never mind just a hole for cum.

Guest subsam1512

Knowing an Alpha top  just wants to use me as a desperate cum dump and take advantage of my hole(s) is exhilarating.  It allows me to better appreciate my purpose, function and inferiority as fuck toy for real men.