What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

It was in high school. It started with a guy on my baseball team; then a lot of the guys on the team. Then a couple of the coaches got involved. And a math teacher. It all seemed right. i was so horny all the time that i never gave the legality of it a whole lot of thought.

Had my first gay experience with my best friend around 13, we fucked around for a couple of years, got another one of our mutual friends to let us suck his cock occasionally. Lived in a small town nestled pretty firmly in the bible belt. Once I hit 16 and got my license I started hitting some places in Memphis for anon cocks and loads. I didn't really have a problem with people asking my age for a while, I've always looked a bit older than I am, but a few guys I followed home started figuring it out pretty quick. Some spazzed and told me to come back in a couple of years, others just nodded and continued fucking me. Had an uncle working for the state department at the time, talked him into printing me an ID with my birthday two years off, to support my 'smoking' habit. (Which I did, but it was more to support my pole smoking habit :) ) Never really became an issue after that, was well fed and bred well into my 18th birthday lol

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started doing it at 14 and hooked up with dudes my age up to in their 30s whenever I could. Never worried about legal stuff though sometimes the older guys were real nervous. But once we would get naked their worries usually went away quick! I was just into getting as much cock as I could.

• Upvote 1

The first man that I've ever been with was a truck driver in a truck stop bathroom, then the next man that I've been with is a hardcore gang member. Both were older than me, and the gang member liked me so much that he saw me on a constant for 2 years after our first encounter.

My first ,at 14 or 15- was the postmaster in my small upstate NY town. Every time I went in for mail he would ask me how big my salami was, or something to that effect. I finally gave in and one afternoon after the post office had closed he let me in and played with my cock. He was about 60 and I don't think he ever was hard, but he could cum. Still recall those stinking cigars and the glass of brandy he used to have during sex- often using a green plantain to fuck my ass, or the plastic tube the cigar came in. Soon after that he introduced me to an older (18 or 19 yr old) local I sort of knew, and that guy fucked me a few times- and he was hung and fully capable of fucking. From that point on, I was hooked, and was getting some action from a Puerto Rican guy my age who had moved up to town with is family from Jersey City. Who knows what ever happened to John (the 18 yr old) or Kevin( the PR kid )- last I saw Kevin he was sort of strung out and digging a trench for someone in a pair of jeans with the lower part of the ass cheek ripped open- I can only assume he was advertising other services he could do <g>

Heres a blast from New Yorkers past. I was 14 years old, and my first cruising grounds was the mens room in Gertz department store in Jamaica Queens (1970s). At the time being the only young piece I was the center of attention and had my pick of all the "old" men of 20s and 30s, lol. I had an 8" cock at a very early age, so I found myself getting a lot of head and more than enough ass. Finally started dating a mid thirties correction officer that begain to teach me a few new tricks. That lasted until I went away to college. I do remember being drawn to big bruisy masculine men, that had bottom tendencies! Feminine men scared me LOL! I do remember wanting to date teens my own age, but coming out was difficult in the neighborhood, and only mature men were secure enough to cruise me. Didn't get with a man my own age until college.

Very generally speaking, my guys were dirty old perverts.... most in their 40's to 60's.. they'd pay be around £100 for a meet, and i'd such them off or they'd fuck me bareback and cum inside me.

I met the first of such in a cottage aged 12... whilst skipping school one afternoon, and i never looked back.

They werent exclusive though, i had many MANY experiences with lads my own age from school, and also from other schools...

In short, i started very young indeed. At the time i started the legal age here was 18, however, once i turned 17 (approx), it dropped to 16...

• Upvote 1

Older, definately. Sometimes I would add a year to my age so they wouldn't feel so bad about it - but didn't want to completely lie about being young as I just always felt it was wrong to lie about that. Looking back, I realise now just how much alot of them liked my young age! I generally still go for my age and older to this day, never younger....

• Upvote 1