Folsom Europe - My Review Of Pig Party

Good luck to you if you get to this year's Folsom Europe. I've been twice before in my travels and am so keen to get back there.

There's many, many parties during the Folsom weekend and I'd love to explore more of them, but my main experience is with the biggest of them - PIG.

First time I went, the crusing area was all located in basement space underneath ground level areas set up for buying drinks and having a dance.  I didn't waste much time heading down the stairs and into the darkness. 

The cruising space was lit up only by candlelight - just enough light to see some of the hot action going on.  I found a corner of about half a dozen bottoms all bent over benches. I got started on my routine of getting high, sniffing poppers while randomly fucking the first available bottom.

If you're a top at the Pig Party, the most fun you can have is to fuck every bottom you can. By the time my cock was inside bottom number 6, I was on an extra high. It's pure fucking and getting high - the hottest memory of that party was watching some 70 year old guy with a massive cock gently raw fucking a willing bottom - just one in a crowd of thousands of men doing similar stuff.

With up to 9 hours of sex and about 3000 men cruising through this dark basement, it's also good to experience a heavy load of sucking cock. At another party I'd been to the night before, titled Perverts, I got off on the heavy action in a toilet block - sucking a bear's cock while he was talking with a mate.

My second Pig Party started in a room crowded with guys mostly standing around, so I started blowing some men until I was ready to go in search of bottoms. On the way I found the only really big chub at the party. Being a chubby chaser, this was a big bonus for me. I met him twice through the night and had the pleasure of his cock in my mouth. Having met in the piss area, we're surrounded by men swallowing loads of piss or being pissed on. I eventually get my chance to piss on a willing bloke.

Another room I walk into must have been full with a several hundred men. This was the hottest of all the scenes for the night. I fuck two bottom whores who claim they have been seeded 9 or 10 times already and my cock certainly feels it - nothing beats the sensation of cummy arse. At the same time, I'm watching a third bottom taking loads from three different men. One of the men groans loudly as he deposits his cum into the bottom's hole.

Further on in the maze of rooms I find two more spaces. The first allows me to get really high on the amyl while I rapidly move my cock between three bottoms.  I find another room that offers much the same, except by now my cock is going soft.  The temptation of getting to as many men as possible made harder because I'd started my night at a cruise club within the Folsom Europe street party space and let my own arse be used by eight men.

After a night of being a bottom, a top and a serial cock sucker, the only thing left to do to get my cock hard again was to allow for some bareback. With so many guys fucking raw at Folsom, the temptation eventually gets you after hours of amyl sniffing and fucking hard.

I find a cute enough bear who is already bent over and waiting for action.  There's no need for lube - this bloke already has a wet arse so he might have already been taking loads earlier. I find it difficult to come - a little too unsure of my conviction to bareback, so I pull out.  I have to go and wash my cock because he didn't have a clean arse at all, but no doubt some would find that hot. 

Perhaps typical of many guys out there, I'll sometimes use the rubber and other times will not.  I am hopelessly a barebacker when it comes to the beautiful chubby men out there but as there were so few at Folsom, my barebacking was limited to the one fuck (even though I must have had sex with 50 men that night)

Hopefully we'll get to a day when sex is overwhemingly free of any such doubts and guilt and parties like Pig can exist in abudance.  If you've never been, add it to your bucket list - a very horny night for bottom whores wanting loads and greedy tops wanting to spread their seed.

• Upvote 1