Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

I go to the sauna on naked day/s, so I'm always totally naked. 

The downside to that is when I have my arse against a glory hole, then a guy comes along and puts his hand through the hole, then starts grabbing my cock and balls, while ignoring my arse. 

That said, on the rare occasions I top, I like the bottom to be starkers. Sometimes the straps of a jockstrap sit quite high and get in the way.

If wearing a jock or similar makes the bottom hotter for taking loads, well .... fine.  But I don't get hard for a jockstrap or other fragments of gear - it's the Hole that interests me. 

If a bottom doesn't like his junk touched, fine.  I don't need to touch/feel his Cock/balls.  All I need is unencumbered access to his Hole.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love playing with the string of the thong and snapping it into the ass cheeks.  The ridiculousness of the thong is what makes it so sexy.  The string draws attention to the depth of the guys crack.  When I see the string buried deep inside a guys crack I just want to rim him for hours.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 1:52 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

If we’re going to fuck “BARE”back, everyone should be totally bare.

All fun parts need to be easily accessible.

100% agreed.

I like to touch and feel SKIN. 

No need to hide or 'enhance' any body part.

I had one buddy that topped me and we had a rule that I had to be completely naked whenever we met, even for car sex.  Even had to walk naked from wheee my car was parked on the street to his front door once to follow the rule. Another top preferred jock straps. I personally like being naked, but I’ll wear what my top wants if I can.