How Many Married Men Are Here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am Married, yet separated.  It was due to the usual culprits, lack of communication, finances, and the relationship become still. However, below the surface, I started yearning to have sex with other men again. It started with my occasional visits to Adult Friend finder. I then found out about BBRT, then Breeding zone.

Well, My legal wife, claims I am just going through a phase, and that will run its course, there are days I think she is right. However, I am having too much fun at the moment. ?

i married as a kid and was married for 31 years. i was very religious and my belief system considered being gay a "sin."  my former wife knew of my attraction to guys before we married, but it wasn't taken very seriously, the notion was it's a choice.  i was a virgin when i married and resisted being with a guy for the first 6 years of our marriage, and then i tumbled.  Ironically, sucked a guy off when i was doing volunteer work on a missionary hospital ship.  i didn't tell her what had happened, but i separated from her after that, feeling guilty and that i was gay and not going to change. That separation lasted about 6 months. i did love her, felt guilty about abandoning her and my little kids. The gay culture didn't appeal to me (i'd only experienced a tiny side of it). i still had a part me that thought being gay is a choice, so we got back together. i thought i was "over it." Of course, i wasn't.  i cheated like a mad man. Sex for me became my only form of affirmation. i'd hook, then feel ashamed and guilty about it. i'd often cry on my way to hooking up or after. For me, it was torture.  It took me what i consider a ridiculously long time to process through my beliefs and realize that reality and my beliefs didn't aline.

In 2006, i came to a place where i had processed through all the stuff that kept me from self acceptance.  i told my former wife: " this is who i am, we can stay married, but if we do you have to understand you are married to a gay person."  She was still religious and of the belief that i could choose not to be gay, so after some marriage counseling, we parted. 

Marriage, for me, was a tortured, painful existence. Not because of being with a woman, i loved and still love my former wife. But because of our beliefs, it didn't work. i hated myself for all the lies and cheating, that was the "torture" for me. i hated how i hurt my former wife, she was devastated when she found out about my lying and cheating.  Today, i am the happiest, most peaceful person i know.  

Honesty cost me pretty much everything, but it was and is worth it to me.

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

Married 19 years now and my wife knew from the start that I was bi. Even after I had to tell her I had full blown AIDS and I was in hospital with AIDS-related double pneumonia she's stood by me.

Edited by descartes70817

23 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

Married 19 years now and my wife knew from the start that I was bi. Even after I had to tell her I had full blown AIDS and I was in hospital with AIDS-related double pneumonia she's stood by me.

i love to read/hear of stuff like this. i've known more than a few guys in open marriages, where their partner/wife knows who they are and still loves and accepts them as they are.  It's wonderful to see people break out of tradition when it doesn't fit reality. 

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817
3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i love to read/hear of stuff like this. i've known more than a few guys in open marriages, where their partner/wife knows who they are and still loves and accepts them as they are.  It's wonderful to see people break out of tradition when it doesn't fit reality. 

I'd been married before but neither one of my previous wives would have accepted my need to breed. At first al she asked was that I make sure and keep her safe, so I started out as a condom Nazi with only blowjobs done uncovered. Then there's the guy who had me lying on my back totally naked on my bed while he gave me head, with my condoms and lube on the bedside cabinet, but when he's ready to sit on my cock he just lubed my cock and made no effort to put a condom in me before sliding down my pole. After that I got less and less picky about where I stuck my cock bareback.

24 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I'd been married before but neither one of my previous wives would have accepted my need to breed. At first al she asked was that I make sure and keep her safe, so I started out as a condom Nazi with only blowjobs done uncovered. Then there's the guy who had me lying on my back totally naked on my bed while he gave me head, with my condoms and lube on the bedside cabinet, but when he's ready to sit on my cock he just lubed my cock and made no effort to put a condom in me before sliding down my pole. After that I got less and less picky about where I stuck my cock bareback.

As i see it, you nailed (so to speak) the reason in your first sentence when you identified your "... need to breed."  To me, the underlying drive to be bred or to breed is a "need" that expresses itself in desire. i think most of us here on breeding zone get that at least instinctively, if not cognitively.  To me, the dynamic between Top/bottom speaks to the physical reality of opposites attracting (an electron and proton cannot help their attraction to each other). Even though we're seemingly on a continuum when it comes to our sexuality, some are more Top and some are more bottom. The greater the distinction, the stronger the bond when they connect.  

i think many of our social constructs deny nature and fail because of that. 

• Upvote 1

Married 17 years wife knew from the outset.

She felt at risk of loosing me to a guy as a gay couple but, with the genuine promise she was the only woman for me, and a standing rule to not embarrass her (nor she me) - so home is off limits -  we give each other time to play in our own way.

I could always justify it to myself cause we had things the other couldn't provide: she loved bdsm/play-acting and I loved men.

I was a condom nazi; then prep came out and I try to look after her - so we flip between condoms and no-condoms for periods after breeding when I'm at risk.

Prior to that, we had serious discussions about what-if for hiv, I was pretty shocked she considered it just a possibility but concluded she would prefer more of my bare dick even if risky than waiting for clean (hiv) results all the time. (Turns out she loves hot cum inside her as much as I do ?.)

I probably fuck a lot (LOT) more than she realises particularly since my need to breed could be made safer with prep.

Other sti are a pain but to date I've managed to keep her clean.

Recently she started being the unicorn at swingees and just loves the attention. That's really important to me.

I wish she would join team prep,  raw cock, and just accept the other-sti risk - then she would be swinging bare and become the unicorns unicorn and if she thought she was popular now... Well :)

My wife is a rare amazing person.; The honesty between keeps us togethee, we can each play without it impacting the other as long as we make time for each other.

Kids eat up what time we have - so extra diligence required - but the happier and more consistent the sex she and I get; the more approval I have to play away and that is most definitely a good thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

I am Married, yet separated.  It was due to the usual culprits, lack of communication, finances, and the relationship become still. However, below the surface, I started yearning to have sex with other men again. It started with my occasional visits to Adult Friend finder. I then found out about BBRT, then Breeding zone.

Well, My legal wife, claims I am just going through a phase, and that will run its course, there are days I think she is right. However, I am having too much fun at the moment. ?

The m2m desire never goes away.  At least for me. I have spoken to others about it(married into guys) and they agree.  Not a "phase" in my opinion. And once I went bb I never looked back.

I'm married for many years now. We tried monogamy but it didn't really work for us. We both like variety as well as having sex with each other. We're seldom attracted to the same guy, so we mostly play separately. Fun sex for everyone with NO-STRINGS!

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021
7 hours ago, Manlyfkneeds said:

I'm married. For the last 16 years. She has no clue. Then again she doesn't give sex to me. 

I have loved cock for 30 years. The last 5 or so yes when I have become really slutty about it and love being a cum/cock craving faggot

That was sort of my situation, The last 4 years of the marriage there was no sex. I started off meeting a guy on BBRT, then started going to a bath house, on days off from work.