Prostate Stimulators - Recommendations?

NLbear

Some time ago a guy I hooked up with used a prostate stimulator (on batteries) on me. I don't remember the brand or model but he put it in me and turned it on full speed. It massaged my prostate and I started to leak precum. Sensational feeling.

Here's a very short (and not too good) clip of it he filmed with his phone.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vbyjl-G749-#.VDtmrnkcTIU

I have tried one or two others but never got the same feeling again. Either they didn't feel comfortable or the vibration wasn't good enough. I'd love to buy one (for those quiet evenings at home LOL!) but want to be sure it's a good one that does the trick.

Does anyone own one or has experience with it and can recommend one? Brand and model please. I heard that the "Bad Boy" and/or "Rude Boy" (one is thicker than the other I believe) by a company called "Rocks Off" are good ones.or a brand called "Nexus" but would love to hear recommendations from those in the know.

Lost the contact details of the guy who used it on me unfortunately.

• Upvote 2

Guest KptNLine

I believe I've posted on this before, but you need to try the Aneros line of prostate massagers. They are not vibrators or dildos, they're relatively thin and short and are specifically designed to massage the prostate without you having to work the device. That is, you control the device by contracting and then relaxing your pelvic floor muscles, so you can just lie back and enjoy. It takes some getting used to, and many guys don't have much success the first few times they use one. The key is patience and relaxation. Once you master this device, you can achieve crazy intense prostate orgasms. Take it from a boy locked in chastity who masturbates anally A LOT. You will not be disappointed. I recommend the Maximus model if you're just starting out and if you have some experience with anal play. It's the easiest to master. Good luck!

About 5 years ago, I bought the perfect prostate toy. It was only about 3" long, and not very thick, but let me tell you, that little toy made magic happen in my hole! There was a slight angle/curve to it, so that it went into my hole and immediately found my g'spot. I loved it! It was called The Magic Bullet. I've not been able to find once since.

• Upvote 1

you need to try the Aneros line of prostate massagers. They are not vibrators or dildos, they're relatively thin and short and are specifically designed to massage the prostate without you having to work the device. 

I was given one of these years ago and it never worked for me. Just mildly uncomfortable and no pleasure at all, granted I've never enjoyed bottoming but I thought a prostate stimulator might actually find mine, guess my prostate is defective.

I've always loved the idea of a prostate massager, I should see if I can find the thing and give it one last shot.

Thanks KptNLine, Aneros is one of the few I tried afterwards and it didn't do anything for me. Maybe, as you said, I should have practiced more. But the buzz of the vibration of the one which did the trick added to the pleasure and it worked the very first time. On the other hand, contracting the pelvic muscles is a good workout as well :-) Maybe I should try again.

Scotsfan71, the Rude Boy or Bad Boy I mentioned do have a bullet (at least I read that somewhere, not on the company's site though), and are about 11cm (3.5-4") and 4cm in girth (1.5"?). Maybe an idea for CumPump as well.

I am not sure if I am allowed to add a link to the company here, but you can easily google it. Buying from a distributor may be cheaper than from them directly I found, at least in NL.

Scotsfan71, the Rude Boy or Bad Boy I mentioned do have a bullet (at least I read that somewhere, not on the company's site though), and are about 11cm (3.5-4") and 4cm in girth (1.5"?). Maybe an idea for CumPump as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, the Naughty Boy looks pretty promising. Think I'll do a bit more research and make a purchase.

I had a Bad Boy or Naughty Boy (I don't remember which) a few years ago and it did nothing for me at all, in fact it was just plain uncomfortable and never really felt like it was actually hitting my prostate. But i've read other people say they loved it so I think it's personal preference and depends on how the inside of your ass is "aligned" if that makes sense!

I have an Aneros Helix now - the Helix is their "classic" model and gives the best results for most people. I love it, it's incredible but sadly I don't get to use it as much as i'd like as it really needs a good hour or so, alone & uninterrupted, which I really get time for these days. When it's in and doing it's thing though it's awesome - I can feel my prostate "pulsing", I leak a lot of precum and also spasm and moan uncontrollably, all totally involuntary! But the main thing to remember is not to touch your cock at all while its in your ass!

I have both the Aneros Helix Syn and the Progasm Black Ice.  I've yet to really get a good leaking from it, but if relaxed and playing with my nipples for some bit of time, i can definately feel it working my prostate and pulsing, along with body shudders and shakes.  Very enjoyable i think.

• 2 years later...

I thought I'd wake this thread back up. I believe some new toys have been developed since this was started, and I just bought one. 

I'm 99.9999% bottom and have enjoyed occasional orgasm from getting fucked, but that's pretty rare. I've recently gotten into FF, though I have yet to take a whole hand, I hear a lot about guys cumming from "analgasms" and how they are different and longer. I have been disappointed by most vibrating type dildos and recently googled looking for the strongest prostate massagers. I settled on this one  http://mrracy.com/review-lamourose-rosa-rouge/#charge (for size and intensity reasons), butt would be interested in hearing from other like minded bottoms on this site re what they have used to get anal orgasms, or orgasms using anal only stimulation... I know this community has some awesome, experienced bottoms and look forward to your input (so to speak)