Painful Prostate Stimulation

Treehugger

I was in Palm Springs for Leather Pride and went to the Canyon Club pool party. Lots of naked fun, took my turns on the fuck bench and in a sling. I have stories but I want to talk about my prostate.
     Towards the end of the party I was in the pool when I saw a guy on his knees at the edge of the pool getting his ass eaten. Eating Ass....count me in! So I swam over and was allowed a turn. He gets an A rating from me for top notch hole.
    Later I am talking to the guys, they were a couple. Somehow we got on to prostates and I mentioned I get no stimulation from my prostate. The guy whose ass I ate offered to test me out. Right there on the edge of the pool, with him in the water this time, he stuck a finger in my hole and found my prostate.
     Did not feel good. All this time when the fucking got painful and I thought I had to pee it was cock hitting my prostate. I thought I had no feeling in my prostate turns out it is the opposite. I have to say its so disappointing.
     Now I want to know how common this is and can I do something about it. What I like about getting fucked is the head space I am in, the stretch of my hole and of course the thrill of taking loads but no joy from getting my p spot rammed. I am jealous of men who get enjoyable prostate stimulation.
     I have to say it was hot getting fingered right there by the pool with a crowd of guys all around watching. Got fucked in the pool too. I know that is a no-no but he sorta just did it and once he was in I couldn't bring myself to make him stop.

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

I was in Palm Springs for Leather Pride and went to the Canyon Club pool party. Lots of naked fun, took my turns on the fuck bench and in a sling. I have stories but I want to talk about my prostate.
     Towards the end of the party I was in the pool when I saw a guy on his knees at the edge of the pool getting his ass eaten. Eating Ass....count me in! So I swam over and was allowed a turn. He gets an A rating from me for top notch hole.
    Later I am talking to the guys, they were a couple. Somehow we got on to prostates and I mentioned I get no stimulation from my prostate. The guy whose ass I ate offered to test me out. Right there on the edge of the pool, with him in the water this time, he stuck a finger in my hole and found my prostate.
     Did not feel good. All this time when the fucking got painful and I thought I had to pee it was cock hitting my prostate. I thought I had no feeling in my prostate turns out it is the opposite. I have to say its so disappointing.
     Now I want to know how common this is and can I do something about it. What I like about getting fucked is the head space I am in, the stretch of my hole and of course the thrill of taking loads but no joy from getting my p spot rammed. I am jealous of men who get enjoyable prostate stimulation.
     I have to say it was hot getting fingered right there by the pool with a crowd of guys all around watching. Got fucked in the pool too. I know that is a no-no but he sorta just did it and once he was in I couldn't bring myself to make him stop.

I would suggest that you check with a urologist. Not to belittle your "new friend" there, but it may be that (a) he was hitting something other than your prostate, and whatever that was, didn't like it, or (b) you might have prostatitis or some other inflammation of the prostate that made it sensitive or otherwise has inhibited its function. There's an off chance there's something going on in there that might be more serious than you'd think.

A urologist (preferably a gay-friendly one) should be able to help you sort this out. 

You might want to make a trip to  your friendly neighborhood doctor. Too many guys die of prostate cancer because they didn't go to the doctor sooner. You might have prostatitis, but your doctor should be the next phone call you make.

(BootmanLA types faster than I do; his reply beat mine by a minute.)

Edited by ejaculaTe
add reference to another reply

27 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

You might want to make a trip to  your friendly neighborhood doctor. Too many guys die of prostate cancer because they didn't go to the doctor sooner. You might have prostatitis, but your doctor should be the next phone call you make.

(BootmanLA types faster than I do; his reply beat mine by a minute.)

Just luck of the timing 🙂 But yes, I do type relatively fast (I do it all day and I've been doing it on a semi-steady basis since I first took typing in high school, 40 years ago, so I've never really lost my speed.)

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I would suggest that you check with a urologist. Not to belittle your "new friend" there, but it may be that (a) he was hitting something other than your prostate, and whatever that was, didn't like it, or (b) you might have prostatitis or some other inflammation of the prostate that made it sensitive or otherwise has inhibited its function. There's an off chance there's something going on in there that might be more serious than you'd think.

A urologist (preferably a gay-friendly one) should be able to help you sort this out. 

I appreciate the suggestion and will look into it because I’d really like to know. Not sure it’s the problem since I have been like this since day one of getting fucked and that was 27 years ago. 
     I wish I had been on this site back then so I could have open conversations about sex and sexual problems. 

• Like 1