Were You The High School "faggot"?

CallMeSir

Guest TSHannahScott

I wish I would have been myself more in high school. I would have received a lot more cock. I was seen as a skinny long haired rocker. In high school, I was pretty much a loner. But, there were a few occasions where I got touched(my feet or legs usually) or told I was a girl dressing in men's clothes (he actually wrestled me to the ground. I could feel his Cock throbbing against me through his jeans and the desire for him to kiss me).

I wasn't one of the "cool kids" but I also wasn't one of the nerds or wimpy kids that was at the bottom of the social ladder - I was somewhere in the middle. But I also wasn't out so I didn't get the amount of cock that I should or could have, what a shame :( But I did enjoy being in the locker room - seeing all those tight asses, nice cocks and big bulges!

In fact, i'm 29 now and have only really started to embrace my "faggot tendencies" within about the last 5 years and begun to embrace my role as a slut, cum dump and a cocksucker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was a late bloomer and didn't even try anything with a guy until I was 19. I'm a little envious of the few guys I learned were openly gay in high school. There were two occasions where guys tried confronting me on being a faggot- once was on the way into the locker room to get ready for gym class, the guy blocked the doorway and said, "This isn't the girls locker room." It didn't register on me that moment, I just pushed him aside and said, "Excuse me, I got class."

Guest faggot hole

You bet i was the high school faggot.  Hardly a day went by when i didn't suck off my brother or my brother didn't fuck me (on a good day, both), and he shared me with his buddies on the wrestling team and the football team.  (Maybe i was instrumental in his being elected captain of both teams.)  So it was pretty much known throughout the school that i was a cocksuckng faggot.  And i was proud of the fact that i was good at it and i was popular.  Of course, I had learned what i was well before i entered high school, and so there was no shock, no awkwardness, no embarrassment.  And because of that, the jocks who used me were not shy about my giving them head or fucking me.  Everyone in school felt that was their right, as jock-gods.  Strangely enough, very few of the other guys at school seemed interested in using me sexually.  i was kind of considered a privilege reserved for the jocks.  i was cool with that -- there was plenty of cock for me among my brother's teammates.

I went to Highschool in the 50s and being gay just was not discussed.  My adventures were with a couple of fellows in PE class (after school) and by the time I was a junior I had an older (37) lover.  Now I'm a senior and am becoming a slut and a cumdump.

• Upvote 1

I had a couple friends I messed around with in middle school in the small hick town we lived in and at school I got called faggot, tinkerbell you name it.  Then we moved to a bigger town where the poeple were not hicks and I was no longer bullied I was not part of the in crowd but I was no longer the faggot.  I didn't really have any guys I messed around with during high school but once I graduated and moved out on my own and closer to Seattle I made up for lost time.

• 3 weeks later...