Bathhouse Buddy

It’s always great to run into a fuck bud as soon as I get to the baths whom I can fuck right away and then chill for a bit before a night of breeding and swapping poz sperm.

One of my buds, Steve, came up to me before I could even undress, kissed me deep and pulled my hand to his raw hole. Jizz was practically gushing out of his cunt, and we went directly to his room, where he’d been taking loads for hours. I stripped, pushed his legs back over his shoulders and saw that his cunt was a juicy fukkin rosebud.

I shoved my tongue deep inside, releasing copious amounts of pure poz sperm that was lightly tinted with blood and heated to 98.6 degrees. I slurped as much as I could and smeared more over my lips and tongue, so that we could kiss and snowball while I fucked and filled him with my own toxic spunk.

I churned the batter for a while before going back down on his ass, and the mixture that flowed into my mouth was so thick that I could feel and taste every individual tainted sperm on my tongue. I gave him one more load, kissed him deeply and left his room naked with cum dripping from my mouth and my fat dick. My night of poz swapping was off to a great start.

there's nothing better than felching poz loads out of a cumdump's gapping hole and snowballing them back to him

Hell yeah! The poz bug in sperm is such a primal force for connection that sharing it with another man in a deep passionate kiss is incredibly powerful and intimate.

Eating poz sperm out of a hole and feeding it back binds the two men in a primal connection. Even better when both men have poz loads in their hole to be eaten and shared!

Amen, bro! Nothing is more intense than two poz pigs sharing in every way the bug that binds their bodies and their lives together.