What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

• 2 years later...

Some guys really love my foreskin, but most like to grab (and fuck and eat) my ass. Rugby was kind to me and built a nice, thick, fuckable ass on me.  Once they've been IN my ass, most guys want in again, which I'm happy to oblige! Been told I suck amazingly well too, so maybe my mouth.  I don't really know. Who wants to try each out and we'll start a poll?  <oink>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I don't know if it's my place to say what my best feature is, since it should be something a top decides for me. But if I had to choose one thing it would be my libido. I'm always horny for anal sex. No matter the time or day, if I can get fucked in the ass I'm going to say yes. I crave it non stop so I'm always lubed up, plugged and ready to fuck.

• Piggy 1

I’m not sure but I know that when guys find out I’m married and dl they go crazy to fuck and breed me. 
I have a big cock but I’m a bottom. My ass is not particularly big but I can take big cocks. 
I started cruising gay spots from 16 or 17. Then I knew they were crazy for me because of my age. I’m in my 50s now and still get a decent amount of attention (including yesterday when I took 5 loads) but I cannot point to a particular reason. 

• Upvote 2