Why Can't I Get Completely Cleaned Out?

I have one of those shower attachments that if you turn it up high its like a freaking fire hose. Why can't I seem to get completely clean without having to worry even after 3-4 rounds of enemas? I usually end up stopping after I start seeing red coming out. Also, sometimes the water comes out clean but when I head to the baths I still end up making a mess.

I have never in my life seen red coming out when I douche.  Sounds like you are doing it way, way, way too hard.  I personally don't like the shower shot except to rinse my lower cavity after a full douche using one of these.  

The travel douche can take a while to get used to but as long as you make sure to douche early enough you'll never have a mess come out (well I haven't anyway).  2 litres gets all the way in.

Something I have heard other people suggest is to use a dildo on your hole to check for cleanliness (after douching).  But if you use one of those travel douches properly, you shouldn't have an issue.

Edited by sluttysublad
  • Upvote 2

There was a YouTube (maybe X-tube) video posted here awhile back with a great tutorial. The narrator & demonstrator emphasized that TOO MUCH water or aggressively cleaning out will stimulate the part of the intestine further "up" resulting in making more POOP instead of less... I've been following these guidelines and have no "accidents" in a long time

• Upvote 3

I'll give you a tip being the cum slut that i am & after years of experience of cleaning out try drinking coconut water you can buy it at the local supermarket, drink it daily at least half a liter & you'll see cleaning out will become easier then you ever imagined & you'll be done in 15mins.

Guest planturseed

Dont ever use plain water its course esp cold ....i have done enemas for 20yrs . I always mix a solution that makes the water very slippery . Use Phfree like dove bodywash with 1/3 moisturiser in the mix or radox sports bath salts , i use one those 5-8ltr pump fertliser sprayes from hardwhare for $8 with fibreglass rod u cut to length & smooth with sand paper. 10000 times better than gravity system & its mobile anywhere , anyone asks what its for i say its car cleaner / degreaser You can orgasm ithout touchn ur dick with the right combination .

I agree with the others, you are douching way to aggressively. The water pressure from a show attachment can be to much and you get water to high up there. I do two things, I have added chia seeds to my daily diet for almost a year now and my clean outs are quick. I also have a shower attachment, however I turn on super low to the point of the water being off to douche. Think along the lines of slow fill easy rinse.

• Upvote 1

I prepare by eating only muesli for two or three meals beforehand. After that it only takes a shit and a few goes with a small douche to be completely clean - the douche is really only for insurance. I'd add that this works well even though I take a couple of protease inhibitors which are well known for causing diarrhoea, but they're probably off-set by the fact that I only eat wholefoods: stuff like wholemeal bread and brown rice.

In my case, it used to be pretty easy to clean-up, maybe 1/2 hour or so. When someone was coming over all I needed was half hour or so. Years later I started noticing that following the same procedures I was having trouble to "feel empty" and now I need a lot of time to prepare. Sort of the same situation as Mike_thieriot

My experience is that it's about the volume and types of food I consume. The body extracts the nutrients and moisture required and expels what it doesn't need or doesn't like. The larger the meals the more waste and the older I get the less tolerant my guts seem to be. If I eat a lot of fried food or a lot of sugary foods then it's more difficult to clean out too as the fats and oils make the waste stickier and looser.

There was a YouTube (maybe X-tube) video posted here awhile back with a great tutorial. The narrator & demonstrator emphasized that TOO MUCH water or aggressively cleaning out will stimulate the part of the intestine further "up" resulting in making more POOP instead of less... I've been following these guidelines and have no "accidents" in a long time

I think this may be the one you are talking about.  It is very informative:  http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-#.VKgQGtKjOSo

Edited by hairyone
  • Upvote 3

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

As others have said, turn down the volume of water. You are pushing too much water into you. And if you are coming out red, you might need to go get checked out by a doctor. Might have issues in your intestines or colon.

I think this may be the one you are talking about.  It is very informative:  http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-#.VKgQGtKjOSo

That's the one I shared on here some time ago.  But yeah, I strongly prefer the old bulb method since for some that in/unintentionally try to go too much too soon, cause a lot more harm than good.  

For the days that I know I may be able to get fucked, I prepare by giving myself more time to be properly cleaned out, instead of rushing out.  As long as you slow down overall, you can truly see how you're doing to make sure that you get rid of the excess that needs to come out.  

I have one of those shower attachments that if you turn it up high its like a freaking fire hose. Why can't I seem to get completely clean without having to worry even after 3-4 rounds of enemas? I usually end up stopping after I start seeing red coming out. Also, sometimes the water comes out clean but when I head to the baths I still end up making a mess.

Assuming you are eating a proper diet that is producing solid stool, using too much water when douching will produce the opposite effect you are intending. A few problems:

1. When water goes in will first remove the solid stool, which you want, but further up in your gut you have the loose stool that is now being freed given you have removed the solid stool below.
  2. Adding water all inside your guts triggers your bowel movements so it's going to move things around even more.
  3. Water stays around in lagunas in your colon for a while and won't flush right away. Can take an hour to come down and you have to change body positions so water keeps moving. Too much water causes a disgusting slimey liquid thing that's sometimes more gross than shit itself.

These are a few tips I've learned over the years to have perfect clean buttfucking. These are only good good for fucking withing a 1-2 hours and without you eating anything that may have laxative effects. Beyond this timeframe it's just hard to do anything, other than having a consistent diet that produces solid stool or obviously not eating for days.

• Have some control of how much water you need to remove shit from your rectum. ALWAYS use this amount on the first clean. A way to measure is with enema's bottles. you can put 3x, 4x enemas bottles of water and then shit it out. Usually 3x or 4x will work. Extra bonus of this method you can do it while traveling.
  • Once an initial clean has been performed, let things settle and lay down for a while so residual water gets unstuck.
  • After 30-60 mins do a 1x enema bottle to remove any remaining shit
  • If you don't have time, just do 1x or 2x enema bottles and that's it. For the vast majority of cock sizes this is enough.