Why Did You Start Barebacking?

For me it was the awareness that the Condom Edict of the early eighties, that we thought was only going to last five years, was still in force thirty years later. Anti-retrovirals mean that I'm essentially non-infectious (I can't rule out the possibility of blips in my viral load, but a jump to infectious levels would most likely be accompanied by illness of some description: the normal blip is less than 100 points) and superinfection remains pretty much theoretical in that it happens about once a year in the entire world. So why the hell not? I couldn't think of a reason: I'd been BBing with other poz guys who I knew reasonably well since the late eighties, and loathe the sensation of rubbers (to me their only use is to deny a bottom the cum he wants as a punishment). ED makes it rare for me to fuck as the standard remedies don't work or give me all the side effects and none of the fun, so I'm more likely to end up getting my ass filled. Shit, but I've missed that sensation!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

For me, as a top, it came quite quickly.
I connected with a guy on a local dating site.
He said he was bi, divorced, naturist and clean.
he really insisted that he preferred to do it without a condom. he was versatile and even explained that if he put on a condom he would no longer be able to get hard.

After a few messages I agreed to meet him after work.

He actually welcomed me naked, he quickly got down on his knees to blow me.
After a good blowjob he turned his back on me and presented his ass to me, I went straight in without asking myself the question of putting on a condom.
It was so pleasant that I didn't have to wait to fill his ass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up barebacking (9) with my uncle (28), cousin (10) and uncle's neighbor friend (30s).  We took turns unloading in each other's asses until and my cousin could start shooting. It was easier to clean up after a big fuck session if we held in the cum until we could get to the bathroom to squirt it out in the commode.  Sometimes it was in too deep and we just carried it all day.  I could hold my uncles cum and my cousins quite well in those days.  My uncles neighbor had a thick anbd wide cock that looked like a shark.  He tore my ass up and put a rip in my spincter.  That rip too forever to heal.  I still have the rip today. Sometimes a guy will talk about it when they feel it. It makes taking a fist easy as I can just relax and spread it open. 

I had never seen a condom until one of my neighbors brought one out to show me and to play with it when I was 17.  I never bought a condom until I was 31 and living in a big town in the late 80s where using them was mandatory.  I was doing a lot of topping in those days.  However, I only used three condoms during that time.  I was playing with married guys in those days.  If I could get them to take a whiff of poppers when riding my cock, then the condom came off and they were rocking for cum.   I went through a phase where I had 4 or 5 married guys enjoying my breedings during afternoon sessions before the wife got home.  A couple of guys said they would fuck their wife with my cum in their ass to really get hot.  Those were some of the hottest sessions.  A couple of the guys lived close.  It was kind of awkward to see the wife and kids in the grocery store knowing I had been breeding the dad a day or two before. 

• Like 1