Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Started off covered.  Then with partner after both tested we abandonded rubbers.  Started playing again and wanted to use condoms but got in the way, burns my ass and then stealthed a few times so figured time for Prep.   By the way, having to pull the condom out of my ass covered in cum was hot.  Ooops, it broke....... supposedly then just got pushed in deep.  🤩  

• Like 2

When I was introduced to sex, I wasn't given a choice.  I'm glad I wasn't.  I was taught that males bond through insemination, that refusing a man's load is a grave insult, and better was expected of me.  The experience is SO much better natural, and I crave its natural conclusion, to be seeded deeply or to seed my conquest deeply.

There was a time that I used condoms, for a couple of years after college.  I regret doing that.  I stopped and went back to bareback sex when a regular daddy I was seeing shamed me for it.  I'm grateful to him for setting me straight, and haven't looked back.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 8:58 PM, Heir2012 said:

Because you shouldn't. Everyone says to wear a condom. I like things that are tabo o, so it only seemed natural. 

Plus, there's nothing like feeling skin on skin. 

this. 

the more i did it the more addicted i got to raw is law

but as free and easy as i am w it now, nothing can replace the thrill of playing russian roulette w dick - not knowing which one would have the bullet 

it's a weird trauma kink

id love to eradicate hiv so we can all fuck bare like we were meant to but sometimes in a disturbed way i think "these poor younger guys, they'll never know the thrill of truely dangerous sex at a time when society despised you as a pervert" 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Started off raw, because my friends dad who I started blowing in secret needed to feel that pussy ass at some point and didn't give me a choice. He lubed his thick half Italian - half Creole cock, called me darlin, and slowly popped my cherry while mounting him, before carrying me to his bed and breeding me like a beast in heat, unloading deep in me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I started when I was 16 simply because I have always preferred true skin on skin and feel the cock pulse in the arse and load it, plus of course when you breed another guy, feel it pulse yourself, nothing like it unloading and being loaded raw.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1