The Tattoo Artist

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 3

Zak rolled me onto my back and straddled my body with his ass resting on my thighs. He grasped our hard cocks together in his hand, stroking and rubbing our shafts together with each slow thrust of his hips.

The verbal talk started. The words used didn’t change so much, but this time Zak’s poz talk had more emotion behind it; a gentler edge. It wasn’t just the heat of the moment. A release of his emotions from the heart, something I was experiencing as well. The intimacy made both of our cocks bone up even more as he continued to stroke our shafts together.

“I’m going to make poz love to you, Zeek.”

“Fuck, yes. I want all of you. Give me your charged cock. Breed me.”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, please make love to my hole. Seed me again.”

“You want that connection with me forever?”

“Yes, I want that with you. Poz me. Please do it.”

Zak lightly caressed my abdomen and chest, then gently stroked my face and lower lip while looking directly into my eyes. His touch sent a wave of chills through my body. I loved seeing this side of him as much as I loved his pig side. He lay on top of me. Our sweaty bodies and hard dicks pressed tightly together. Zak made out with me, grinding our bodies and cocks together.

“I’m going to slide my cock in you, oh so slowly. Give you more poz seed, babe.”

He spread my legs, slipped his arms under my knees, and bent my legs over his shoulders. He spit in his hand and lubed up his cock, then pressed the head of his dick to my hole. My ass opened easily, and as he slid the full length of his shaft into my cunt, cum dripped from my ass. His cock glided easily against the cum-drenched walls of my man hole, working his first toxic load deep inside me. A warm, tingly sensation overcame me. My heart beat faster. Zak eyes continued to pierce into my soul. His cock massaged my prostate with each stroke of his death stick. This was no longer fucking. This was intense love making….sharing his body and virus with me, making us one.

“Zeek, you feel incredible. I want you to charge up from me so much. I want to share every part of me with you.”

“Make me yours, babe. I want your DNA inside me.”

My senses were so heightened. I could feel every inch of Zak’s cock penetrating me. It was very intimate and erotic. He continued to pump his cock in and out of me. I repeatedly tightened my ass around his shaft with each pulse of my hard cock. His meat stiffened and throbbed repeatedly in my hole. I wanted to milk every drop of cum from his balls. Welcome his virus into my body.

“Fuck, babe, I won’t last long. This feels so amazing.”

“Give me your cum. I want it all in me.”

Zak leaned over and made out with me. His kisses were warm and deliberate. His tongue swirled with mine as he made love to my hole with slow, deep penetrations from his tool.

After a few minutes he turned his head to the side. Our sweaty cheeks were pressed together.

He caressed my face with his cheek then whispered in my ear, “Fuck, yes. Here it cums, babe. You’re going to get all my poz seed.”

Zak pressed his lips to mine with one long, passionate kiss and plunged his manhood balls deep inside me. I felt his cock begin to pulse once again. Jizz shot from his rod with each throb, adding to his previous load and my blood.

He whispered between deep breaths, “I want you so much. Take my charged load, babe. You’re mine, Zeek.”

“Fuck, yes. You feel so good. Convert me. Make me your poz pig.”

Sweat dripped from his nose onto my cheek. Emotions and our poz talk overcame me. My ass tightened around Zak’s shaft, and he groaned with pleasure. My hole milked ever drop of his toxic cum into my guts, while my cock erupted over and over, shooting creamy white semen onto my abdomen.

Zak again pressed his lips to mine like he couldn’t get close enough to me, couldn’t bury his cock inside me deep enough. He held his cock deep in me. My ass pressed tight against him, both of us panting from our intense dance together. Our deep breathing began to relax. His cock slipped from my cum-filled hole, and my ass puckered several times, working his semen further inside me. I wanted his seed to stay in me all night. This felt so right.

We lied in each other’s arms and drifted off to sleep for a bit. I woke to Zak getting up from the sofa.

“I’ll be right back, babe. I have to piss.” He started to walk toward the bathroom, and I grabbed his hand to stop him.

“Uh ah, get back here. I want every drop.”

I slid off the couch to the floor. The tiled floor felt cold on my knees, but the chill just made it even more erotic. Zak stood in front of me, his inked cock dangling in front of my lips. I looked directly at his biohazard tattoo and slipped his cock into my mouth. He held my head still with a firm grip on the top of my head. My eyes wandered from his biohazard ink up his body to his eyes, looking directly down into mine. His cock twitched a few times in my mouth, and he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. A few drops of sweet nectar dripped onto my tongue before a full stream of warm piss filled my mouth. My dick boned up immediately. Zak continued to empty his bladder down my throat, pausing just long enough for me to gulp down each mouthful. His piss tasted strong, but so sweet. It was intoxicating, and I devoured every drop. I think in that very moment I surrendered myself to him totally. I was his pig boy and wanted to continue to be his in every way.

I swallowed the last of his sweet piss then Zak pulled his cock from my mouth and wiped his piss hole across my lips.

“God, I enjoy feeding you my piss too. From the looks of it you like being my urinal too, don’t you?”

My cock stiffened as I licked my lips, “You know I do.”

Zak stroked the top of my head for a bit, “I love being a cum and piss pig as much as you do, Zeek. I want you to use me any way you like. I want all of it with you.”

“I want to experience that with you too. Really explore our pig sides together.”

“Good boy. Let’s work on pozzing your ass up then start swapping all our fluids.”

There was a pause of silence interrupted by a long, loud growl from my stomach followed by a burp. We both laughed.

“Woah, dude. You must be starving. It’s getting late. If you’re cool with it, why don’t you come home with me? We can stop for carry out and you can crash at my place. I’d love to wake up in the morning curled up with you in my bed. We can grab breakfast together. Spend the day together tomorrow if you like.”

The corners of my mouth curled up with a grin, “I’d love to. I am pretty hungry too and not looking forward to the drive home tonight.”

“Then it’s settled. Let’s get dressed and get out of here.”

We flipped our clothes on and made our way to Zak’s apartment. We ordered the proverbial Chinese food delivery in the little white cartons that you see all too often in the movies. It made for a cozy night on Zak’s living room sofa, feeding samples of each other’s food to one another. Our frisky late night dinner led to some playful banter. By morning a trail of clothes strewn here and there lead to the bedroom.

I woke curled up naked next to Zak; our legs intertwined beneath the sheets. His body felt warm against my skin, and I gazed at him sleeping for a minute. The sheet draped gently across his waist just exposing the top edges of his biohazard tattoo. I touched his thigh with my hand and lightly ran my fingers up his leg, across his cock and biohazard tattoo to his abdomen. I slowly caressed his belly, gently circling the sunburst tattoo around his belly button with my finger tip. Zak yawned, opened his eyes, and stretched. Good morning, handsome. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him so my head rested on his chest.

“I hope you slept well, because I slept like a baby with you beside me. I could get used to this.”

I turned over and rested my chin on Zak’s chest, “It does feel good being next to you in bed, and yeah, I slept pretty damn well. I even had an odd but quite erotic dream about pozzing, and you marking my body all over with biohazard tattoos, even places like my hands so I couldn’t hide my poz status to anyone.” We both chuckled. “Maybe I had that dream because my ass is still loaded with your charged seed from last night and that is so hot.”

Zak looked at me and grinned, “Don’t worry, sexy man, you’ll be charged up in no time. My virus is probably already in your system. Your body just hasn’t reacted to it yet. Or you could be one of those guys that doesn’t show symptoms and you’re already charged up.”

He rolled me over in bed and laid on top of me, “If that’s the case you need to start seeding me too, swap our poz loads.” He gave me a quick peck on the lips then rolled out of bed.

He flipped the sheets off me, “Time to get up, babe. The weekend’s a wastin’.”

I chased Zak down the hall to the kitchen, and we both hung out together naked. I made coffee and he whipped up some eggs and bacon. Then we sat across from each other at his dining room table. I slid my foot onto his chair, and played with his cock and balls with my toes. Zak’s cock began to bone up. We ate our breakfast looking at each other playfully with grins on our faces.

“You better watch it or you’ll find your ass back in that bed taking more poz cum.”

“And this is a bad thing, how?”

We chuckled a bit and finished our breakfast.

“So, what would you like to do today?”

“How about hanging out in boystown, shop around a bit. A leisure day.”

“I’m game. We could maybe hit a movie later and tip a few at a bar if you like.”

“Sure, play it by ear.”

This man was too good to be true. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, but in the back of my mind I hoped the feelings I was developing for him were mutual. I was falling for Zak, and there was no stopping my heart.

“Ok, Zeek, let’s get in the shower.”

“I need to clean my tattoo.”

“I’ll wrap it up for you for the day after our shower. After it’s done weeping ink, you can start to leave it open to air.”

He got up from the table and peeled the bandage from my arm. Ink was weeping from my tattoo yet.

“Lookin damn good, babe. Now get.”

I got up and took a few steps toward the bathroom. Zak couldn’t resist the opportunity and gave me a quick crack on the ass with his hand.

“Oooh,……… Baby!!” I chuckled and ran toward the bathroom. Zak wasted no time chasing me down the hall. He caught me at the bathroom doorway and pulled me into his arms. His lips pressed to mine, and our cocks were boned up in no time.

“See what you do to me every time?”

“Well, you have the same effect on me.”

We stroked each other’s cocks then Zak turned on the shower, and stepped in.

“Are you joining me?”

“I’ll be right there. I sat on the toilet. Sorry, babe, I’m losing your seed.”

“That’s ok, I’ll be plowing your ass soon enough. I’m glad you have no problem jumping on the toilet while I’m in the bathroom. Doesn’t bother me one bit.”

“Glad you said that, because it doesn’t bother me either.”

I finished up on the toilet, “Zeek, don’t……Yow!!”

Too late…..I flushed the toilet before Zak could stop me.

“Damn, that’s cold.”

“Serves you right for cracking my ass like that.”

“You loved it, and you know it.”

“Yeah, guess I did.”

I stepped into the shower. It was a rather large walk-in stall with double jets. “Sweet!!”

“Isn’t it awesome? Great for showering together.”

“It’s big enough for a small orgy.”

Zak tipped his head down, closed his eyes, and let the hot water pound on the back of his neck and head. I stood back from him, and took aim. I let out a full stream of piss hitting him on the chest, beard, abdomen, and cock. His eyes flew open, and he immediately dropped to his knees. His rod began to grow as I soaked his face with piss. Zak opened his mouth and filled it full of my piss. He swallowed a bunch and let the rest run down his beard and body. His cock was now fully erect and pulsing as I continued to piss on his face. He tipped his head forward to soak his entire head.

The last few squirts of piss shot from my cock, “Damn, babe, that was so hot.”

“Glad you enjoyed it.”

“Enjoyed it!!?? Fuck, I loved it!!”

I cleaned my tattoo, and we soaped each other up. Our shower play was just a teaser, a taste of more to come. We redressed my arm, slipped on our jeans and t-shirts and made our way to boystown.

The afternoon was spent walking through the gay district browsing stores like GayMart, and the gear at the Ram adult bookstore. GayMart was most entertaining with cards and novelties. I couldn’t resist stocking up on a few cards. One had a hot naked stud on the cover with a beautiful cock. The outside of the card read, “For your Birthday, let’s play hide and seek…..If you find me, I’ll let you blow me.” The inside read, “….and if you can’t find me, look behind the couch.”…….LOL.

The other card had a drag queen on the front with a bitchy expression on her face. The front read, “Honey, another birthday and you still look fabulous!!” The inside of the card had just one word….. “Pity!!”

After horsing around all afternoon, we ate an early dinner and decided to check out the movies at the theater. I don’t think it mattered what we saw. We ordered a bottled water and got a small bucket of popcorn then took two seats toward the back of the theater. We had our privacy, just what I was hoping for. Zak held the popcorn bucket in his lap while we both munched away. Every time I reached in for more popcorn I thought of the old story I’ve heard about a guy tearing the bottom of the popcorn container open and slipping his hard cock through the hole. Even though I didn’t think it was going to happen, the anticipation that Zak’s cock COULD be waiting for me boned up sticking through the bottom of the popcorn bucket just made my dick hard.

I glanced over at Zak and he looked back at me. I had a sly grin on my face. When he reached for more popcorn I purposely did the same. I took his hand in mine and pressed it firmly against my hard rod. My cock stiffened even more at the touch of his hand through my jeans. After putting the popcorn bucket on the floor Zak took my hand and rubbed it against the hard bulge in his jeans. He returned his hand to my crotch, and we sat there nonchalantly stroking each other. Our shafts were begging to be released from our jeans to start fucking on the spot. Zak grasped my chin with his hand and turned my head toward his. We began kissing and making out in the theater, oblivious to the scene playing out on the screen causing all the laughter in the theater.

When it finally finished we both knew where we were heading. We raced to Zak’s apartment like two teenagers about to get our rocks off together for the first time. The door to his apartment flung open and he pinned me against the wall next to the entrance. He kicked the front door closed, and began stripping off my clothes and kissing me at the same time.

When the last of our clothes hit the floor, he pinned me against the wall again and made out with me. We ground our cocks together, our lips pressed firmly together with Zak’s tongue buried deep in my mouth.

He led me to the bedroom.

After stretching a towel across the bed, Zak said, “Lie down on the bed!”

I quickly obliged.

“No, on your back.”

I rolled over and laid back on the pillows.

“This is going to be fun.”

Zak showed me a wrist restraint, “Give me your wrist, babe.”

I did as I was told as my cock throbbed, standing at attention. Zak strapped it onto my arm then secured it to the corner bedpost.

He proceeded to strap my other wrist and ankles in a similar manner so I was spread eagle on the bed.

“Wait till you see this.”

Zak disappeared from the bedroom and returned with shaving cream, a razor and clipper. He crawled onto the bed and straddled my body. My hard shaft spread his ass cheeks open as he worked my cock across his hole. His dick and PA danced in front of my face, pointing straight up. A small amount of precum dripped from the head of his cock, making my mouth water to lap it up.

“I can’t wait to feel your rod shooting POZ seed inside me, Zeek.”

“The thought of that turns me on too. I’m sure it won’t be long the way you’ve been planting your poz cum in me.”

I felt the cold steel of the clipper blade slide across my chest, “Ever been shaved, babe?”

“No.” Again his cock pulsed in front of me. It made my cock throb against his hole.

“Well you’re going to today, and there’s no way to resist.”

Zak raised himself to his knees and dangled his cock in front of my lips.

“Lick up that poz precum, babe. We don’t want any going to waste.”

I quickly obeyed. The tip of my tongue brushed across his piss hole and circled his jewelry. As I pulled away a string of precum connected my tongue to Zak’s cock head then broke free and tangled from my tongue. I lapped it up and let the sweet taste of my man’s juice slide down my throat.

Zak crawled off the bed. He dipped his fingers into a container of white creamy lube called “Shaft.” He grasped my hard rod and stroked the full length, lubing it up. With a firm grip around my shaft he pointed my cock straight up and sprayed shaving cream on my pubic hair. While he slowly stroked my meat I watched as I felt the razor touch my skin at the base of my cock. My rod stiffened in his grip.

He stroked the razor across my pubic hair.

“Feel that against your skin, Zeek? I’m going to shave all your pubic hair off.”

He continued to stroke my hard meat. I watched as he shaved every bit of pubic hair with each stroke of the razor. By the time he finished my hard cock was leaking a ton of precum. He stroked my cock while he cleaned up my smooth pubic area then washed the lube from my cock.

Zak again straddled me and sat down, perfectly fitting my hard shaft between his ass cheeks like a glove.

He held the clipper in front of me and flipped the switch on before giving me a wink of his eye and a grin. He ran his fingers through my hair and caressed the top of my head. The clipper carved a path across scalp, taking off the first row of hair. While continually rubbing the top of my head Zak shaved off the majority of my hair. He also worked my stiff cock between his cheeks with each pass of the clipper. I could tell he kept just a little stubble for hair length, and I loved the prickly feel as he ran his hands “against the grain” across my head. Between the sensations from my throbbing shaft, aching balls, and the eroticism of being shaved while restrained, I was in heaven. The clipper stopped buzzing and Zak released me from my restraints.

“Roll over sexy. We need to finish shaving the back of your head.” He again straddled my torso sitting down with our ass cheeks together. After shaving the rest of my head he massaged my scalp.

The pillow was covered with strands of my dark hair, but we didn’t care. I rolled onto my back again and began to make out with Zak. He reached down between us and stroked my cock then slid down my body kissing and licking me from my belly button to my stiff rod. He slipped my cock into his mouth and worked the full length of my meat down his throat. I ran my fingers across his shaved head as he sucked me long and deep over and over. I tipped my head back, and let out a moan as I fucked his face with my tool.

He removed my dick from his mouth. With his hand grasping the base of my shaft he licked the head of my meat.

“Sweet precum, babe.”

Zak again greased up my cock with “Shaft” lube. He straddled my hips, grabbed my shaft by the base, and aimed my cock for his hole. He pressed the head of my cock to his cunt and worked it inside.

“I know we’re working on pozzing your ass, but I want to feel you shoot what may be your last neg load deep in my gut.”

“Fuck, Zak. I’ll give you every drop.”

Zak plunged the full length of my cock into his gut. My cock throbbed. My ass tightened. I buried my head into the pillow, thrust my hips forward as hard and I could, and moaned from the sensations shooting through my body.

“Oh…..GOD!” This was my first time fucking Zak, and his cunt felt so incredible wrapped around my dick.

My eyes opened wide and I picked my head up off the pillow looking directly into Zak’s eyes. He continued to ride my cock.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck……I LOVE being inside you.” This was pure ecstasy.

Zak’s cock was leaking precum, and dripping onto my belly button.

He was driving me wild. With my dick still inside him, I flipped him onto his back. I grabbed his ankles and rammed my cock in him hard and deep. He took the full length of my cock with each thrust.

Zak stroked his shaft while I tore up his ass like a vicious animal.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum, Zak.”

“Give me all that neg seed from your balls. Fill me up, babe.”

My body jerked. I moaned and groaned, and my cock throbbed and erupted with each pulse, coating the walls of my man’s hole with my jizz.

“Fuck yes, I feel you unloading in me, babe……oh fuck.”

Zak’s ass tightened around my shaft, causing my body to again jerk from the sensations. I buried my cock deeper inside him, and while stroking his cock he shot a huge poz load all over his beard and belly.

“That was incredible, Zak.”

My cock slipped from his hole and his ankles dropped to the bed. I ran my tongue through his beard and down his belly, hungrily lapping up all his poz cum then sharing it with him in a deep, wet kiss.

We lie on the bed beside one another, our sweaty bodies touching.

“Oh my God, Zak, I love being with you so much.”

“Ditto, Babe.”

After a long pause….. “Damn, Zeek, you’re a little animal.”

I chuckled, “You drive me wild, Zak.”

Zak curled up in my arms, “So how long can you stay tomorrow?”

I’ll have to head home by around noon. I’m having dinner with my parent’s tomorrow at their house.

“I was hoping you could stay until at least dinner time, but I understand. Your family time is important.”

“What about your family? Are you close with your parents?”

“Ah, the family. Well, I have not seen my parents since I was 18. The day I told them I’m gay is the day they kicked me out of the house.”

“That really sucks, Zak. Maybe they will come around.”

“I’m not holding my breath, babe. They’re extremely religious. They believe if I had more faith in God, that I could become straight, and……blah, blah, blah.”

“I don’t understand how a parent can just disown their kid like that.”

“I’m not losing any sleep over it. I think I came through it all just fine. I’ve worked hard to get to where I am now.”

“It had to be difficult for you. I give you a lot of credit.”

“No, it wasn’t easy, but I’m ok. What about you, do your parents know you’re gay?”

“Oh, yeah. They may have their own opinions, but in the end they just want me to be happy.”

We stayed curled up in bed for the night, turned on the tv, and eventually the tv watched us sleep.

In the morning I woke to Zak’s hard cock lubed and grinding against my hole. My morning wood was raging hard. Zak pressed the head of his cock to my hole, and with an arch of my back he slipped inside.

“I can’t let you go home without your ass fully loaded with my toxic cum, babe.”

“Fuck, yes, you know I want it. Give it to me.”

I got on all fours, and Zak fucked me oh so right, long and hard, doggy style. I reached for his greased up cock, feeling his shaft at the lips of my cunt as he plunged the full length into my hungry hole. I stroked my meat while he tore up my hole.

“Beg for my toxic cum, Zeek!!”

“Fuck, give it to me. Please give me you poz seed.”

“You want it?”

“Fuck, yes!!”

“Yeah?”

“Give it to me. Poz me up. Please charge my hole.”

“Fuck, fuck…..here it cums, babe. Take my DNA.”

My cock stiffened, and as it pulsed and shot a huge load of cum onto the bed, I felt Zak’s poz load hit my intestine walls. His cock continued to throb inside me, reloading my cunt with his charged semen.

He pulled his still hard shaft from my hole and flopped on the bed next to me.

He pulled me into his arms and held me tight. Zak kissed me on the forehead, “I’m going to miss you this week, Zeek. I enjoy having you here with me.”

“Ditto, Zak….very much so.”

After a late breakfast together, and a quick shower, it was time for me to head home.

The weekend together was perfect, but passed by too quickly.

“Come here, Zeek.” Zak gave me a long hug followed by a sensuous kiss. “I’ll talk to you during the week to make plans for next weekend.”

“Sounds good.”

“Safe trip. Let me know when you’re home, babe.”

I walked down the hall and pushed the button to the elevator. The doors opened and I stepped in. I turned to see Zak standing in the doorway. He waved and yelled to me with a grin on his face, “Nice ass, babe.”

I chuckled and waved back. The doors closed, and I was on my way. Tonight’s dinner would be interesting to say the least. I could hardly wait to hear the comments from my mom about my new “look”……

• Like 7
  • Upvote 40

Sorry for the delay guys. I'll start on chapter 5 and post it ASAP.

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 4

As usual the phone rang at around 3 p.m. I didn’t even look at my cell phone screen or give my mom a chance to respond.

“Hello mom. Yes, I’ll be there on time.”

“I’m just checking.”

“I know. I was expecting the call.”

“Well, you don’t have to be rude about it.”

“I’m not mom. I just knew you would be calling.”

“Well, I’m glad you will be making it on time. You know how your father likes to have dinner on time.”

“Yes, I know mom. I’ll be there.”

“I know you don’t like when I ask this,” (Here it comes….. my mom’s opinions), “and I don’t want to pester, but your Aunt Ester and I have been wondering if you found a nice church yet.”

(Thinking to myself) Well, I tricked with a priest in the rectory at St. Sebastian’s once.

“No, I’m still looking, mom.”

“Now whatever church you choose is really up to you, but remember, you were brought up Lutheran, and even though we weren’t fond of those Catholics, Aunt Ester became one…..well she married into it, dear, but Aunt Ester thinks you’re old enough to be safe around those priests now. So if you’re meant to be a Catholic, then so be it, but don’t be putting your fingers in that holy water, that’s so unsanitary.”

“No, Mom, I wouldn’t think of putting my fingers anywhere that wasn’t sanitary.”

(Thinking to myself) Unless my tongue checked it out first.

“You remember Betty across the street don’t you, Isaac? You know the one with the ugly pansies in front of her house? I’m talking about flowers, dear.”

“Yeah, mom.”

“She told me today that her son is getting a bunch of tattoos. Betty was shocked to say the least. I don’t understand why he would want to do that.”

“Well, it is his body, mom.”

“Yes, but…..what do you mean It’s his body? You’re not thinking about getting any of them are you?”

“No, mom, I’m not THINKING about getting any tattoos.”

“Good because if God wanted you to have tattoos you would have been born that way.”

“Oh, so it was divine intervention that you were born with pierced ears, mom?”

“That’s different and you know it.”

“How is that different, mom?”

“Tattoos are defiling your temple, but earrings are just….. just a little bling.”

“I’m sure God sees it that way.”

“Don’t get smart with me, Isaac.”

“I’ll see you tonight, mom.”

My mom was going to find out about my tattoo sooner or later. Might as well be sooner and get it over with so I wore a short sleeve shirt to my parent’s house for dinner. I pulled up in front of their house and parked on the street. I started to walk toward the front door and saw my dad standing in the front window.

“Walter, get the baseball bat!!! There’s a thug coming up the driveway.”

Looking out the front window Walter said, “That’s Isaac’s car out front.”

“Oh my God, the thugs got Isaac. Call 911!!”

I opened the front door, “Hi mom. Hi dad.”

“Oh for heaven’s sake, Isaac, get in here and shut the door before Betty sees you.”

“It’s nice to see you too, mom.”

“What is that on your arm? And what happened to your hair?”

Sarcastically, “What?! You don’t like my new look?”

“Well, your hair can grow back, but……but…..you told me you weren’t thinking about getting one of THEM.”

“I’m not THINKING about it. I already got it.”

“I suppose you think that’s funny.”

“Not at all, mom. I happen to like tattoos a lot.”

“Well, your father hates it.”

Speaking quietly in the background, Walter said, “Actually I kind of like it.”

I smirked a little.

“You see, he hates it.”

“Mom, I’m still the same Isaac as I was before. Actually I’m MORE myself now.”

“Well, I don’t have to like it.”

“No you don’t, mom, but it’s for me, not you.”

During dinner my mom kept looking at me. I could tell she wanted to say something and it was only a matter of time before she couldn’t keep it in any longer.

“Please tell me you’re not joining a biker gang or doing drugs, Isaac.”

I chuckled, “No, mom, I’m not doing drugs or joining a gang of bikers. Dinner is good, by the way.”

My dad added, “I happen to like your tattoo, Isaac. It looks well done.”

My mom chimed in, “Walter!!”

“Whhhhhaaaat? It looks good.”

“Thanks, dad.”

My mom changed the subject, “Are you seeing anyone, Isaac?”

“I’ve been on a couple dates.”

“You know you can bring your guy friend home.”

“You mean my boyfriend.”

“Well, I don’t know what to call him.”

“It’s no different because I’m gay, mom. He’s by boyfriend.”

“Well, your boyfriend is welcome here.”

“I know. We’re not at that point, mom.”

After dinner, while my mom was in the kitchen, my dad hugged me. “Don’t listen to your mom. She means well, but….. You look good, son.”

“Thanks, dad.”

“Take care. See you soon. I love you, Isaac.”

“Yeah, I love you too. Bye, dad.”

My mom hugged me goodbye and whispered in my ear, “No more tattoos.”

I whispered in her ear, “It’s my body, mom. I happen to like them.”

“You’re mutilating your body.”

“To you I am. It’s art, mom.”

“Art shmart.”

“I love you too mom.”

“Just take care of yourself, Isaac.” She kissed me on the cheek.

“I am mom.” (If she only knew I was also chasing poz seed).

“I love you, Isaac. I just want you to be happy.”

“What makes you think I’m not happy?”

“Nothing.”

“Well then……”

“I just worry about you. I’m allowed, you know.”

“I’m fine mom. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye. Call me when you get home so I know you made it alright.”

“Ok. Thanks for dinner. See you later.”

As much as I love my parents, I was happy to be heading home. My mom can be a bit exhausting at times, and tonight’s dinner was about as relaxing as having a root canal. When I got home I called to let my mom know I was home. I flopped onto my bed, let out a deep sigh of relief, and drifted off to sleep curled up with my pillow.

Zak and I talked during the week. His laughter at the details of my event-filled evening at my parent’s brought a little too much pleasure to his world. I had to chuckle a bit, though. He did not have the pleasure of meeting my mom…….YET. If our relationship continued to progress he would experience her bubbly personality firsthand. He suggested I grow my beard long, tattoo my neck and head, and pierce my septum, then invite my mom’s neighbor, Betty and her son, to my mom’s house for lunch together. I could see from his response that Zak may enjoy goading my mom relentlessly.

I invited Zak to spend the weekend with me in Milwaukee and sweetened the bait by telling him we could initiate my house with some poz breeding. He took the bait and immediately cleared his schedule for the weekend. I was excited to have him coming to Milwaukee to spend time together.

By Thursday I couldn’t keep my hands out of my pants, but for all the wrong reasons. My pubic hair was growing back and my crotch was itchy as hell. I tried to look like I didn’t have crabs or something while at work, but every step I took just made me want to tear my pants off and scratch like a dog covered with fleas. I never shaved my pubic hair off before our play last weekend, and as erotic as it was having Zak take a razor to “the playground” I vowed I would never do that again. I prefer pubic hair and body hair anyway. I had no choice but to tough it out.

Zak had tattoo appointments Friday night so he drove up early Saturday morning. I took him to an early lunch at my favorite restaurant in the Third Ward. We arrived early, so it was still quiet before the lunch hour crowd flooded in. Our waiter was extremely handsome with dark hair pulled into a pony tail, a neatly trimmed thick beard, tattoos covering his right arm, and a beautiful, round, fuckable ass.

“Hi, I’m Jonathan. I’ll be taking care of you today.”

(I thought to myself) Yeah, I’d like to be taking care of you too.

Zak said, “Hi Jonathan.”

I added, “I don’t remember seeing you here, and I come here fairly often.”

“I’m pretty new. I just moved here about a month ago.”

Zak joined in, “Oh, where abouts are you from?”

“I’m from Palm Springs.”

“Ouch, you moved from California to Milwaukee?”

“I know, I loved Palm Springs, but I have family here.”

(Again thinking to myself) That you do, and we’re sitting right in front of you.

“So, can I interest either of you in a cocktail to start?”

Before we could respond, Jonathan dropped his pen on the floor. I reached to pick it up at the same time he bent down and our hands met at his pen. He brushed his hand lightly against mine and oh so intentionally. My gaydar was dinging “off the chart,” and my cock was half boned in a flash. I picked up his pen and handed it to him.

Jonathan looked into my eyes as he stood up, gave me a smile and wink, “Thanks a lot.”

With a grin on my face, “You’re welcome.”

“Uh, oh yes, cocktails?”

Zak ordered a bloody mary, and I got a martini. We skimmed the menu, and the waiter shuffled off toward the bar.

“Did you see what just happened?”

“How could I not? That boy is family, and hot looking family at that.”

“He boned up my cock that’s for sure.”

“Bet you’d like to poz his ass. I bet my virus is already taking over your body as we speak. You’re probably already poz with a growing viral load. Your body just hasn’t reacted yet.”

Jonathan returned a few minutes later with our drinks. “Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?”

Zak said, “Sorry, we were chatting not looking at the menu. I’ll shut up and focus on the menu. I need a just few more minutes, please.”

“Ok, I’ll step into the men’s room for a second and be back in a bit.”

Jonathan glanced over at me, before turning and disappearing down the hall toward the bathroom.

“Well, what the hell are you waiting for, Zeek? Get your ass in there.”

I strolled over to the men’s room and as I walked in Jonathan glanced over his shoulder at me. He was standing at the urinal with his legs slightly spread. I took the urinal next to him and didn’t say a word. He was stroking his hard shaft and looking at his cock. He didn’t flinch as my hand slowly passed into his line of vision and grasped his boned up meat. His cock throbbed in my grip, and he let out a quiet moan.

I stroked his cock and led him by his hard pole into the bathroom stall and closed the door. Our lips were locked in a flash. Jonathan unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard cock.

He said, “We don’t have much time.”

“Then we better get to it.”

I dropped Jonathan’s pants to the floor. I grasped his ass and massaged his man cave as I turned him around. My cock found his ass crack and I pressed my shaft against his hole.

“I want to fuck you.”

“If you can make it quick, go for it.”

I gave him no time to bring up a discussion about condoms. I bent him in over, spit in my hand and lubed up my cock then pressed my shaft head to his cunt. Jonathan spread his legs and arched his back into my hard tool. With a little force I shoved the head inside. Jonathan flinched and his ass tightened around the head of my dick. Thinking my fast entry was painful I held my cock still. With one quick thrust, he shoved my cock deep into his ass.

A gasp escaped from Jonathan’s mouth. He reached behind me and grasped my ass, holding me tight against his cheeks. After taking a few deep breaths he released his grip on my ass.

“Fuck me, man. Give me that cum.”

“Fuck yes. I’ll load you up.”

I began to thrust into him, first slowly, then hard and fast, burying my meat all the way into his gut.

Knowing someone could walk in at any minute I held nothing back. There was no verbal talk, no kissing, no massaging or caressing, just all out hard fucking.

I grabbed his hips and drove my tool into his hole over and over.

The thought of filling his ass with what I hoped was a potent dose of charged seed brought me to the edge in no time. My cock stiffened and swelled even more. I gave him no warning as my shaft began to throb and pulse. A huge load of cum shot from my cock in rapid succession, coating his guts with my DNA.

I pulled my cock from Jonathan’s ass, tucked it into my pants and zipped up my jeans. He stood up and planted a big kiss on my lips. Jonathan’s rod remained rock hard, standing at attention with precum leaking from his piss hole. He stroked his shaft a few times then stuffed his stiff rod into his pants and zipped up.

“Thanks, man….that was fucking hot.”

“Sorry it had to be so fast, but I loved it.”

We kissed one more time then I slipped out the bathroom door.

Zak glanced at me over his menu as I approached our table then stared at me after I took my seat.

“Well?”

I just grinned and gave him a few slow nods of yes.

He smiled back at me then we both continued to browse the menu.

Jonathan returned from the bathroom with a professional posture. Except for the slight bulge remaining in his jeans from his still half erect cock, he was put together neatly.

“See anything you would like on the menu?”

Zak couldn’t resist, “From the silly grin on my boyfriend’s face I would have to say yes.”

Jonathan immediately made eye contact with Zak.

Zak winked and smiled at our waiter then gave him a lusty once over with his eyes, “I’ll have what he just had with a bacon burger on the side.”

Jonathan chuckled and blushed a little.

Now turning slightly toward me, “And you sir?”

“I guess I had my dessert before lunch, didn’t I? But, I’ll have the mushroom burger and fries.”

Jonathan smiled and collected the menus, “Thank you guys. I’ll get that right in.”

(Thinking to myself as I glanced at Jonathan’s ass) Think I just did that, man.

“No…..Thank YOU, Jonathan.” He didn’t know just how much I meant that, but maybe he would find out in a month or so.

While chowing down on our burgers Zak wanted details. I shared that Jonathan never inquired about my status and there was no discussion about condoms.

“He has no idea that you’ve been taking poz cum?”

“Nope, not a clue.”

By the time I reached the part about me filling Jonathan’s ass with my seed, Zak had a raging hard on.

“Fuck, you have me so turned on, Zeek. I want to fuck your ass so bad.”

Our lunch continued with plenty of flirtatious fun with Jonathan.

After finishing our meal he returned again, “Can I get you anything else, guys?”

Zak suggested, “Like coffee, tea, or me? Because I’ll take the ‘ ME’ part to go.”

Jonathan and I chuckled, “You guys are fun to wait on. Please do cum again.”

I added, “Oh, we’ll definitely cum again.”

He placed the bill in the center of the table with a brief note with his phone number, “Call me anytime for the ‘ME part to go’ guys…..thanks again for EVERYTHING.”

He got a good tip.

While driving back to my house Zak was still turned on by our erotic lunch. He whipped his rock hard cock out and stroked his meat. I reached over and wrapped my hand around his shaft. His rod stiffened and throbbed as I stroked his cock. I knew what was ahead for my ass and the thought of that gave me a raging hard on.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 29

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 5

We arrived at my house. While Zak chased me to the front door I stripped off my shirt and dropped it on the front porch. I flung the door open and ran toward the staircase with my hard cock begging to burst from my jeans. Zak caught up to me at the stair landing. He grabbed my ankle on my way up the steps, causing me to catch myself as I fell to the stairs. I laughed and turned over onto my back as he crawled up the stairs on top of me.

He grinned, “You can’t get away from me, hot man.”

I put my arm around his neck and pulled Zak’s lips to mine. As he rested his body on top of me I felt his boned up shaft press against mine.

“Like I didn’t want to be caught.”

The trail of clothes contnued. I pulled Zak’s shirt off over his head and tossed it aside. The pants were next. After I unzipped his jeans and worked them off his sweet ass, Zak stood up and kicked them to the floor at the base of the stairs. I remained on the steps leaning back on my elbows. He stood before me naked and hard then slowly made his way up the steps, straddling my body. He towered over me with his monster meat dancing straight out at attention and balls dangling above my face. Poison drooled from the monster’s mouth. I reached up to his chest and slid my hand down his abdomen to his cock. I grasped his shaft working more precum from his piss hole and down his Prince Albert jewelry. Strings of toxic juice dripped from his jewelry and met my tongue on the way to his death stick. I ran my tongue across his PA ring, to his gaping urethra, lapping up all his sweet nectar.

I licked the head of his beast then slipped his shaft past my lips and down my throat while massaging his low hanging balls. He groaned with pleasure as I continued to devour his cock. Zak pulled his dick from my mouth and straddled my body on his knees. He unzipped my jeans and crawled down a few steps before standing up. Zak grabbed my pants leg and tugged to slip my jeans off, but they didn’t budge because I held onto the waistline. I started to laugh.

“Oh, you think that’s funny, do you?”

Grinning, “Yep!!”

He yanked harder. I grabbed the handrail to brace myself but still slid down a step or two as my jeans let loose and tore off my body with one swift swoop. My hard rod slapped against my abdomen with a smack. Zak whipped my jeans to the floor with a grin on his face.

“Turn over and get on your knees. Get ready to take my poz cock, pig.”

Zak smacked me on the ass with his open palm then positioned behind me. He spit on my hole and in his hand and lubed both up. With one swift jab he tore open my hole with the head of his mighty tool.

“Woah, Zak!! You mean business.”

He showed no mercy and plowed into my ass with the full length of his shaft.

“Take my poz meat, bitch.”

The more he talked dirty to me, the harder and more turned on I got.

“Fuck, yes….give it to me.”

As he rammed into me again, “If you’re not poz yet, you will be after today. I’m going to tear you up.”

“It feels so fucking good. Fuck me!!”

“You like my poz dick in you, don’t you bitch?”

“I love it. Poz my ass.”

“I can’t hear you bitch. You want it?”

“Yes!! I want your DNA in me.”

Zak continually pounded into my prostate, pushing me closer to the edge. He again cracked his hand on my ass then grabbed my hips and rammed in me harder and harder.

“I’m going to wreck that hole till you bleed, bitch. You’re getting my babies right into your blood.”

Zak was relentless. I could feel his PA stretching and tearing my hole up.

“Fuck, yes, bitch. That’s what I wanted to see. Look at this, bitch.”

Zak pulled out of my ass. I turned my head to see his meat pulsing and throbbing, coated with streaks of red blood. He again slammed his two fingers into my ass and pulled them out with red juice on them (a mixture of poz precum and blood).

“Taste my virus in your blood.”

I stuck out my tongue and he slid his fingers into my mouth. I sucked and licked them clean swallowing every bit down my throat.

“Fuck, that is so fucking hot. Ready for my poz load, bitch?”

“Yes, give it to me.”

“What do you want, pig?”

“I want your poz cum in me!!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Beg for it, bitch. Beg for me to convert your ass.”

“Fuck, please, give me your poz cum. Please charge me up.”

Zak increased his force of his thrusts and again grasped my hips.

“You loved fucking that waiter, didn’t you, bitch?”

“Fuck yes. I loved breeding him.”

“Giving him your seed to convert him.”

“Yes, I want to infect guys.”

“Fuck!! Share my virus. Poz those bareback pigs.”

“Yes!!”

“Fuck, here comes my poison, bitch.”

“Oh Fuck, yes. Give it to me.”

Zak thrust into me balls deep, and his cock began to pulse. Each throb made my ass pucker tight around his death stick. I reached for my cock, and just touching the shaft of my rod pushed me over the edge. My cock erupted. As my rod sprayed semen onto the stairs I felt Zak’s jizz coat my bloody guts. My ass was full of toxic seed. Zak pulled out from my hole, and bloody jizz leaked from my wrecked ass. Zak quickly lapped up his spooge then shared it with me in a deep, passionate kiss.

Zak laid on the steps next to me, sweaty and panting. I remained on my hands and knees, puffing, and grinning from ear to ear. Being with Zak was exhilarating. He looked into my eyes, and with a serious look on his face reached up to me and caressed my cheek with a gentle touch of his hand.

“I know we just met, Zeek, but I know how I feel about you. I want to be with you, two pig partners.”

“You mean two poz, pig, partners.”

“Yes, two poz, pig, partners.”

I leaned over and gently kissed his lips and buried my tongue in his mouth.

“I’d love that.”

Zak and I showered together, lathering each other up, and boning each other up. I sucked his hard dick, deep throating him and tasting his sweet nectar that I loved. He pulled his cock from my mouth.

“Open up, Zeek.”

His cock pointed upward in front of my face. I stuck my tongue out to meet a stream of piss shooting from his shaft hole. He filled my mouth with urine, and I gulped it all down my throat. Zak grasped his dick and aimed it at my head, spraying piss all over my face. I lapped it from my lips as it drenched my stache. He continued to spray piss all over my body. I loved seeing it shoot from his dick hole, and again took his stream down my throat. The last few shots of piss ran down my throat, and I again took the full length of his massive meat into my mouth. Zak pulled me to my feet and made out with me while the hot water pounded against our bodies.

That evening we cruised the club scene looking for fellow pigs to stealth fuck. I was pretty confident that Zak’s virus was in my system, and that I could very well be poz or pozzing very soon. Either way, the thought of us converting a negative pig together had my dick rock hard sitting at the bar. We scoped out the potential victims, and noticed a cute, trim, blonde haired twink sitting alone at the other end of the bar. He had a nice, scruffy, beard covering his face, and something about blondes and redheads gets me boned, not to mention the thought of our dicks in his twink ass bare.

Zak and I motioned for the bartender and bought our twink a drink. The bartender pointed us out, and the twink raised his glass and smiled to thank us. We did the same and motioned for him to come join us. He picked up his drink and made his way to our end of the bar.

As he approached us he put out his hand for the customary handshake.

“Hi, thanks for the drink guys, I’m Ian.”

“Zak and Zeek.”

We each took his hand to shake it. A solid handshake, a good sign (I think you can tell a lot about an individual from a handshake). For starters this told me he was confident, and sure of himself.

“Different names you don’t hear all the time… nice. Are you two partners?”

I looked at Zak, and before I could say a word he blurted out, “Yes, we are.”

“You two look good together. Nice ink too, guys. I love tattoos.”

“Have any ink, Ian?”

“No, but I’d like to. I just can’t make up my mind what to get.”

(Thinking to myself) I know what you can get…..a biohazard tattoo after we poz your sweet ass.

“Well, Zak here is a tattoo artist. He’s doing my sleeve.”

“Awesome!! You do beautiful work, Zak.”

Then Zak added, “If you decide you want some ink, I’d be happy to schedule a consultation with you.”

“Oh, are you here in Milwaukee?”

“No, I’m in Chicago, but I can pack up my equipment and head up here to see Zeek and do some ink work for you.”

“Oh, so you live in Milwaukee, Zeek?”

“Yep, we’re doing the long distance thing for now. We just met not too long ago.”

“Cool.” He raised his glass again, “Well here’s to you two. A handsome couple.”

“Thanks, Ian.”

“I’ll be right back guys. I have to piss like crazy.”

Ian turned and made a bee line for the men’s room.

“Sweet, look at that ass, Zak.”

“I’d love to tag team that.”

“Well, what are you waiting for, Zak?”

“Be right back.” Zak was off his bar stool in a flash and heading for the men’s bathroom.

Zak walked into the dimly lit men’s room, took a spot next to Ian at the urinal, and whipped out his dong. The urinal was a long trough…..quite the cruisy scene.

“Well, your cock is as beautiful as your ass, Ian.” Ian started to piss.

“Fuck, are you ever hung, and inked too, so hot.”

That’s all it took, and Ian’s cock started to bone up.

Zak reached over and put his hand into Ian’s piss stream then licked his fingers.

“MMMM, sweet.”

Ian stopped pissing and looked at Zak.

Ian was now fully erect, “You like piss too?”

Zak grasped Ian’s shaft and turned Ian toward him. He got down on his knees and put the head of Ian’s cock in his mouth.

“You want my piss?”

Zak only nodded yes since his mouth was quite full.

“Fuck, here it comes.”

Ian let go a full stream of piss. Zak didn’t lose a drop and guzzled all of Ian’s piss from the tap.

Zak came up for air, “God, I love piss.”

Zak put Ian’s cock back in his mouth and started to deep throat his boned up meat.

After a few minutes of sucking a guy stumbled into the bathroom and interrupted the play.

“Oh, excuse me guys, sorry.”

The guy awkwardly fumbled his way out of the bathroom and let the door close.

Zak and Ian laughed.

“Guess we should take this to Zeek’s place. Are you game?”

“Absolutely!!”

Zak and Ian returned to the bar with obvious boned up cocks bulging in their jeans.

“I see you two got a little friendlier in there.”

“Ian’s game. He’s going to join us.”

“Sweet.” I reached for Ian’s package and grasped his hard dick while planting a long, wet kiss on his lips.

“Damn, and an awesome kisser too.”

We slammed our drinks, and the three of us left the bar. As we walked out the door my cock was already rock hard at the anticipation of filling Ian’s ass with toxic seed.

Ian followed us home, and we made sure to not lose him in route. We both whipped our dicks out on the way home. Both our piss holes were already oozing precum as we stroked each other’s shafts.

“Fuck, this is our first time tag teaming, Zeek.”

“This is going to be so hot.”

We offered Ian something to drink, but after one sip of our beer, the bottles sat on the coffee table. Zak grabbed Ian’s crotch, “Now where were we? Oh yeah.”

Ian chuckled and unzipped his pants. Zak pulled Ian’s dick out and got on his knees. He held the tip of Ian’s cock in his mouth and downed Ian’s pissed. He saved the last mouthful and locked lips with me, sharing the Ian’s piss with me.

I pulled Ian’s shirt off, and dropped mine to the floor, then began to make out with him on the sofa. Zak pulled his shirt off and added it to the pile on the floor. He knelt in front of Ian, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them from his trim body. Ian’s cock was fully erect, a good 8 inches, and leaking his nectar onto his abdomen. Zak wrapped his hand around the base of Ian’s shaft and licked up his sweet juice before slipping the full length of his meat across his tongue and down his throat. I unbuttoned my jeans and worked them to my ankles, and flipped them to the side. Ian stroked my throbbing meat while our lips remained locked, our tongues dancing together. Zak continued to deep throat Ian’s cock, and Ian grabbed Zak by the back of the head burying his dick even further into Zak’s mouth. Zak had unzipped his jeans letting his hard, poisonous monster out to stroke, but kept them buttoned to conceal his biohazard ink. After a few minutes he licked his finger and began working it between Ian’s legs massaging his tight hole. Ian quickly responded, lifting his legs and spreading his cheeks. Zak buried his face in Ian’s ass and licked and probed his hole, working his tongue inside. While Zak rimmed Ian, I engulfed Ian’s cock into my mouth. I could taste his sweet nectar on my tongue as it leaked from his piss hole. Zak worked a few fingers into Ian’s hole, teasing his cunt to open up then buried his tongue in Ian’s ass. Ian moaned and squirmed with pleasure as we worked his cock and massaged his sweet hole.

“Fuck, you guys are so fucking hot. I love it.”

I pulled Ian’s cock from my mouth, “There’s a lot more where that came from.”

I nudged Zak, “Come on guys, let’s take this to the bedroom.”

I led the guys down the hall to my bed. My cock was fully erect, anxious to seed our blonde twink.

Zak wrapped his arms around Ian’s chest from behind, kissed him on neck, and ground his cock between his ass cheeks. He whispered into his ear, “Get on the bed on all fours. I want to fuck your ass.”

Ian crawled on the bed with his ass at the edge for easy access.

Zak knelt at the edge of the bed and again buried his tongue in Ian’s ass. He licked and fucked Ian with his tongue, lubing his cunt for his toxic cock. Ian arched his back and groaned with pleasure.

I slipped onto the bed on my knees in front of Ian; my cock leaking its juices that I hoped was charged. Ian grasped my dick directing it toward his mouth. He licked the full length of my shaft then engulfed my cock down his throat to the base. Chills shot through my body. I grabbed our blonde twink by the head and slowly fucked his throat, making him gag from the tonsil probe. Zak fingered and rimmed Ian’s man hole, loosening him up. His hole puckered around Zak’s fingers, and Ian pushed against Zak’s hand, working his fingers deeper inside. Ian began to rock back and forth on Zak’s fingers. He was primed and ready to seed.

“That’s it, boy. Open up. You’re ready for my cock.”

Ian flipped my cock from his mouth, “Do you have condoms?”

We prepared ahead of time for this. “Sure do.”

I reached for my nightstand drawer and tossed a jacket to Zak then flipped a bottle of lube on the bed next to Zak.

Zak stood at the edge of the bed behind Ian with his toxic precum dripping from his PA ring.

Ian was mesmerized with the flames of ink down Zak’s shaft, “Fuck, yes, what a hot cock.”

(Thinking to myself) Yeah, one hot, POZ cock.

Zak tore the package open with his teeth and stretched the condom over his PA ring onto his cock head.

Ian continued sucking my pole.

Zak looked at me and grinned. He slipped the condom off his cock, unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to his ankles. Zak lubed up his shaft. He lined up the head of his monster to Ian’s cunt and pressed firmly against his hole. My shaft stiffened in Ian’s mouth at the sight of Zak’s biohazard tattoo and poisonous cock about to plow our unknowing, blonde twink.

“Relax that cunt, boy. Let me in.”

Zak grasped Ian by the hips and slowly worked the mouth of his monster into his manhole, drooling the first bit of toxic juice in his cunt. Ian gasped and groaned as Zak thrust farther inside, tearing his ass open.

My cock flipped from Ian’s mouth, “Fuck it hurts.”

“I’m about half way in, boy. Just relax, and let my shaft slide on in.”

“Yes sir.”

Zak again pushed on, further opening Ian up, then buried his cock balls deep inside his neg host.

Ian tensed up in pain, “Fuck!!”

“Damn, you’re so tight, boy. Feels incredible.”

“Fuck, give me a sec. Hold on.” Ian slowly relaxed then began to ride Zak’s tool.

“Fuck, so fucking hot,” as Zak began to thrust in and out of Ian.

“God your cock feels good in me.”

Ian’s hole begged for cock, and Zak pounded his ass hard and rough.

He again devoured my cock in his mouth, working my pole, drinking up my precum.

I pulled my cock from Ian’s mouth, “Suck my balls, boy.”

“Yes sir.”

Ian licked, then slipped both my balls into his mouth. My cock stiffened as I stroked my throbbing shaft.

Ian sucked my balls for a bit then spit them out and stuck his tongue out at the head of my dick. I slapped my cock across his tongue then again fucked his face.

Zak continued to plow our twink’s ass. “Fuck, boy, you’re going to push me over the edge. You have one sweet cunt.”

“Fuck, shoot your load, Zak.”

Zak asked, “You want me to cum, boy?”

I nearly shot down Ian’s throat, knowing he was about to take a toxic load of jizz. I pulled my throbbing cock out of his mouth to save my cum for his sloppy hole.

“Yes, fuck…..cum inside me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Fuck yes….shoot your load.”

“You got it!!” Zak buried his cock deep in Ian’s hole. “Here it comes, pig.”

“Fuck yes.”

My eyes were fixed on Zak’s cock and biohazard tattoo. I stroked my shaft slowly, edging myself so close to cumming.

Zak’s meat stiffened and throbbed as he started to fill Ian’s cunt with his venom.

“Oh my God, I can feel you shooting in me. Fuck, yes.”

Zak’s body jerked and he moaned and panted as he loaded Ian’s guts with his poz cream. Sweat ran down Zak’s face and chest. “So fucking sweet.”

Zak pulled his still hard cock from Ian’s hole. The last few drops of toxic seed oozed from his piss hole, and Zak slammed back into his victim, working his seed deeper inside. He again pulled out and poz cream leaked from our twink’s cunt down his ball sack.

Ian turned his head to look at Zak, “Fuck, did you just cum in me bare?”

Zak replied, “Sorry, we prefer it raw. I couldn’t resist giving you my load.”

Ian noticed the tattoo on Zak’s abdomen, “You’re poz??!!”

Zak said, “Guess so, pig.”

“Fuck, and you just shot in me?!!”

“Tell me you didn’t love it. Tell me it’s not what you really wanted.”

Ian sat on the bed with a stunned look on his face. His cock throbbed rock hard standing straight up.

“Look at your cock, boy. Your cock is telling you the truth.”

“Fuck.” Tears ran down his cheeks trying to wrap his brain around what this meant.

“I can’t say I didn’t love it, but it’s poz cum.”

“And it’s the freedom to be a total pig. Tell me you don’t want that.”

“I can’t. Fuck!!!”

“Tell me you don’t want more poz cum.”

Ian’s cock stiffened and pulsed.

“I can’t. I don’t get it. I should be furious, but the thought of your poz cum in me is turning me on.”

Zak grinned, “Yeah, boy, you want more poz cum, don’t you?”

“Fuck……I do. Why is this such a turn on?”

Zak leaned over and gave Ian a wet kiss burying his tongue in his mouth. My cock was rock hard watching Ian’s realization that he wanted this as much as we wanted to convert him.

“Just go with it, Ian. You want it, just let go.”

I asked, “Are you ready for another load of cum?”

“Are you poz too?”

“Not sure yet. Zak’s been seeding me good for about a month so you may get a poz load and you may not.”

Ian’s cock stiffened hearing those words. He stroked his cock shaft.

“I don’t want to resist this. It feels so good.”

Ian got back on all fours, “Fuck, give it to me. I want it.”

Zak grinned, “Fuck, yeah!! That’s it, go with it. Good boy!!”

Zak crawled on the bed in front of Ian, and Ian licked up all his poz cream and ass juice from Zak’s meat. While Ian serviced Zak, cleaning his tool, I lubed my cock with spit and slid right into Ian’s gooey hole. My shaft glided right in all the way, working my partner’s toxic juices into Ian’s intestinal walls.

Ian began to deep throat Zak’s cock, boning him up again for round two.

I continued to plow Ian’s ass, “Fuck, I won’t last long. What a turn on knowing I’m working Zak’s poz seed in you.

Ian mumbled with a full mouth, “Yes.”

I pumped his ass a few more minutes as Zak thrust in and out of his throat slowly. It pushed me over the edge.

“Here it comes, bitch. Take my cum.”

I pulled out of Ian’s ass and shot the first rope of cum across his hole then slammed back in his gut shoving my seed inside. My cock continued to throb and shoot my seed in him.

“Fuck, I hope you’re taking poz cum. Take it all.”

I emptied my balls deep inside Ian. My cock slipped from his hole. A mixture of our seed tinged with pink oozed from his man hole. I slammed my tongue into his gaping cunt and lapped up our juices.

Zak moved in behind me, “Are you ready for more of my poz cum, pig?”

“Fuck yes. Fuck me.”

I moved to the bed on my back and slipped under Ian to suck his boned up cock while Zak plowed into Ian’s wrecked hole. I stroked my shaft and sucked Ian’s hard cock. Zak pounded Ian’s cunt hard.

“Work that seed in you, boy. We’re going to convert your ass tonight.”

“Oh fuck, give me your poz load.”

“You want it?”

“Yes!”

“Want to poz up, pig?”

“Yes, give it to me.”

“I’m getting close, pig. You’re going to get my toxic cum.”

Ian’s dick was rock hard in my mouth.

Ian exclaimed, “Oh fuck, I’m going to shoot!”

His cock pulsed and began to shoot his creamy, neg, seed down my throat.

“Here’s my second load, boy. Take that poz cum.”

“Fuck yes. Give it to me.”

Zak thrust in Ian again and let out a wild moan.

“Feel me shooting in you, pig? You’re getting my virus right now.”

“Oh my God!! It feels incredible!!”

Ian filled my mouth with a huge load of jizz, emptying his nuts into my belly.

Zak pulled his cock from Ian’s worn out hole. “Keep that seed in you boy. Welcome to the club.”

Before Ian left we gave him our phone numbers.

Zak hugged him, “You have a sweet ass, boy. When you’re ready for more toxic seed, or your biohazard tattoo, give us a call. Zeek will probably be highly toxic soon too.”

“I will. Tonight was amazing. Thanks guys.” Ian planted a kiss on both our lips then slipped out the door.

Next……chapter 6 ASAP.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 1

Guest mspsubmale

damn, bentley...this just keeps getting better and better!  keep up the story, and love all of your stories:  great writer and very descriptive style...thanks!