How My Life Changed

I'm a 21 year old college student and I like to pride myself on my good looks and masculine demeanor. I often like to go walking through the local state parks on days where the weather is nice.

I woke up one morning and it was already a nice autumn day in New England. I decided I would get showered and throw on some basketball shorts and head over to the state park to hike through the woods.

After showering and getting dressed I hopped in my Jeep and drove to the park. When I got there i noticed several other cars and could see families sitting in the field enjoying picnics. I headed straight for the trail in the woods.

I kept hiking for what must have been half an hour and was deep in the woods at this point. I could no longer hear the commotion of every day life. I decided I would sit down and have some of my water and rest a bit as I was starting to sweat a lot and it was showing, especially around my pits. I must not have smelt too good even though I had just showered.

I continued on my way until I came upon a large boulder and I heard some strange noises coming from the other side. I thought it might be a deer walking through the woods. As I approached the other side I noticed it was two men fucking. They both seemed to be homeless and quite enjoying themselves. I stood there and watched out of amazement. I had no idea there'd be two men fucking in the woods. I caught the attention of one of them, the bottom, and he looked at me with such a devilish grin. I was paralyzed with fear. Next thing I knew they both came straight at me.

"Hey Johnny, look at the treat we have today." The bottom said.

The top perked right up and said "Get him, boy!"

Next thing I knew I was pushed on the ground with my basketball shorts being ripped off. I guess it was a bad day for me to be free balling.

"Fuck yeah, look at that hot smooth athletic ass!" Yelled the top. He was pretty gross looking. You could tell he hadn't showered in weeks and his teeth were falling out.

"Get off of me! What are you doing!?" I was finally able to shout.

"Don't worry" said the bottom, "we're just gonna have a little fun. Relax. Make yourself at home."

With that the top shoved his dick in my ass. His dick wasn't too big, 6 inches is a generous guess, but he didn't have much lube, only the spit he was using while plowing the bottom earlier so it hurt bad. Especially cause I've only been fucked a couple of times in my life.

The fucking took forever to finish while I laid there helpless and unable to move. It burned. Every now and then he would pull out and shove a finger in and be especially rough with it which made it worse. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Keep crying bitch. It turns us both on." The bottom said.

Finally the top started to move really fast and grunt. Oh my god he was breeding me. I started to cry even more.

"Fuck yeah! You'll thank me for that one in about a week or two!" I had no idea what he meant.

Then, without warning the bottom jumped on my and inserted his cock. He was much larger and the pain was much worse. I had to have been bleeding. After a couple thrusts I don't remember anything. I passed out and woke up sometime when the sun was setting. My shorts were gone and I was half naked in the middle of the woods. I waited until dark so no one would see me. Luckily they left the key to my jeep in my backpack.

A few months later I decided I would get tested at a free event at my school. When the nurse came back in she said "We have to go over a few things about your results."

I hated myself. But I've learned to be a nasty pig whore and accept my fate. I now welcome every load into my ass.