Hottest Party

Bottom Jim

On January 1st I was invited to what the host boasted as the hottest sex party ever, but there were some rules:  

1. Guys and girls had been invited, and the invitees included singles, married couples, bi-sexuals, gays; 
2. All fucking is bareback. No condoms allowed, and if asked, one needed to be honest about one's status;
3. Bottoms were to expect numerous guys to cum inside of them, and if one was a woman, she should expect a number of men to cum inside her - so everyone needed to be prepared;
4.All ages and races welcome. Check attitude at the door.

I arrived at the party about 1:00 P.M.  It was held in a town house in Virginia Beach.  There was a nice reception room were I was instructed to strip naked. In the next room was a bar and refreshment area. The action was upstairs in the five bedrooms, each of which contained nothing but a mattress on the floor.

I went into a room that contained almost exclusively men.  I sucked a middle age dick then lay on my stomach, as there were far more tops than bottoms. In a few minutes an Indian guy climbed on top. He pounded me until he came.  He was followed by a Latin guy who looked 16 but since identification had been checked at the front door, I knew he was legal. He said he was there with his girl friend who was being fucked in another room. He came a huge load deep in my ass. Within about two hours I had taken six loads in my ass.

Then I took a break and went downstairs.. I was drinking a beer when a hot mid thirties couple approached me. They said I should join them in the mixed room. I went with they and in the room was well over 20 couples and a few singles.  A female started sucking my dick.  Then a guy went behind me and slipped his dick in my well-lubed hole.  In a few minutes he moaned as he came.  This all the time my dick was in the woman's mouth.

The best encounter was when a young Latina approached me, saying her boyfriend had fucked her earlier, and now she wanted me to fuck her.  She started by blowing me.  I almost came.  She stopped, lay down and spread her legs. I slipped in her and she must have a lot of cum in her already as it was sloppy. I had just started to fuck her when the Latino who had fucked me earlier appeared.  It turned-out he was the Latina's boyfriend.  He climbed on top of me and fucked me again. As I shot my load in her cunt he came again in my ass.

I stayed until 2:00 A.M.  In the 13 hours I was there twelve guys fucked me and came inside my ass.  I had also sucked a large number of dicks, and had fucked two women and cum in each woman's pussy.  Needless to say the $50.00 entrance fee was well worth it.  

Oh yeah, the Latin couple took my cell number. Let's see what happens

• Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...