Impossible To Have Sex With The Same Guy

muscmtl

I've always wondered about people who can have sex with the same person more than once. For me it's like Hefner said : show me the most beautiful girl in the world I'll show you a guy who's sick of fucking her. Take away the hunt and you take away the drive.

Anyone out there who can still get hard doing the same guy year after year?

Steve

• Upvote 2

I hate fucking the same guy. It gets boring for me. I know guys who can only fuck guys they've gotten to know. YAWN. 

It's a huge turn on playing with a guy for the first time, finding his weaknesses, fetishes, where he's sensitive.

There's more passion in a first time fuck. 

Once I've seeded a hole then I'm done

I actually prefer repeats over one time fucks. It bypasses any uncertainty I would normally be wary of with someone new, like will he really look like his profile pic, or is he gonna be sketchy or weird. But more than that, if the first time we fuck turned out to be really good, why throw that away? I think sex is much more enjoyable when you already have an idea what gets the other guy going and you don't have to waste any time guessing or figuring out how you click sexually -- I like to get right down to business :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I actually prefer repeats over one time fucks. It bypasses any uncertainty I would normally be wary of with someone new, like will he really look like his profile pic, or is he gonna be sketchy or weird. But more than that, if the first time we fuck turned out to be really good, why throw that away? I think sex is much more enjoyable when you already have an idea what gets the other guy going and you don't have to waste any time guessing or figuring out how you click sexually -- I like to get right down to business :)

Well said. I agree. Already having some idea of what gets the other guy going and being able to tap into it heightens things. Ten years ago I might have given a different answer, but fast-food style sex isn't as appealing to me as it once was.   

Guest KptNLine

To be honest with you, I actually find sex with the same Man hotter than random hookups. Why, you may ask? It takes quite a bit of time with a guy to figure out exactly what he likes and what he doesn't. Maybe the guy you're with really likes it when you swirl your tongue over the head of his cock, but go anywhere near his asshole and he cringes. Maybe he really likes having his toes sucked, but doesn't like it if you pinch his nipples. I find it super sexy that after several years, I know exactly how to please my Man. True, some of that first-time excitement does disappear and it can become a little more "routine," But I think the sex is so much more pleasurable when you both know what the other wants. Just my opinion.

• Moderators

I still enjoy sex with my husband after 10 years, but we have had an open relationship for years. 

I love take a stranger's cum for the first time. That said, I enjoy having a couple of fuckbuddies who I can get a load from with just a text. The hunt can take too long, and some nights I don't have the time to deal with it. The ideal for me is a well-hung top who wants to breed me every few weeks. That's enough time between to keep things from getting too familiar. 

I know a guy with a BBC who lives hundreds of miles away. We only ever  see each other at Texas Bear Round Up in Dallas once a year. He usually fucks and breeds me a couple of times during that 3 days usually once in front of a crowd at the baths. We know each other well enough to know it will be a great fuck, but it's always fresh. 

i like havin FBs .. guys you can easily get into it with .. do some exploring together .. and then the one-offs either when your buds aren't around or when you just need it NOW .. 

It depends on the guy... not necessarily about how hot he is or how hot he finds me (much more often the first option there!) but if the sex was really good then yeah I'm well up for repeat fucks... and also had first time fucks where I've thought definitely not going there again!!!

But also had the one time only's that have been awesome and I'm sure I've had more than my fair share of cock! :D

Overall way more often than not the sex I've had has been one time only, simply by the way I've gone about getting sex... mainly cruising, saunas/bathhouses and sex clubs. But the guys I have had multiple fucks with have been for a good reason.