Impossible To Have Sex With The Same Guy

muscmtl

I envy you people who can actually have sex with the same guy, let alone get a hard on. I understand that it might be more enjoyable which repeats but the issue with me is that it's just unatural it's unthinkable. once I've done a guy he's damaged gooodS

So my hat off to all you repeaters.

I once heard a comedian say, "The only thing better than good pussy is new pussy." I had to laugh. But if the pussy is good, and I mean really good, you'll probably want it again at some point. Some of my best sex has been with people I have known for years. We don't have to see each other often....maybe every few months or every year or every few years.

Sounds like something deeper is going on if you can get erect for a guy the first time, but not a second time. That's worth talking to a professional about because that pretty much means you can never be in a relationship. And that's kinda sad in a way.

"Is the better lover a man who can please 1,000 women for one night each or the man who can please one woman for 1,000 nights?"

I think context- if you believe in monogamy or relationships, it's an equal amount of seeing pleasure in your partner as much as your own as the extention of your love for the other. If you aren't about having a relationship, that dynamic isn't there.

Some strike a balance- 'make love' with your partner, get off with playthings.

The first time I topped was almost a year into my first major relationship, the more I cared about him, more I wanted to nail him, and more he actually enjoyed it. If it's 'just sex', I'm 90% bottom.

I don't seem to get off on sheer, total, anon sex. I've tried, and 98% of the time, it just doesn't work.  A few times I've met someone and the sexual chemistry is so great that not knowing anything else about them is fine. But mostly it's just bad sex with someone I'm happy I'll never see again. 

With someone I know, where there's some commonality or connection, be it from a few hours of talking or several months of hanging out, the sex is usually much better. Figure out what the other person wants, they can figure out what you want, and both are open and comfortable enough to have fun. Curiously, if someone I know brings along someone I don't, it's more fun with the new person than if I'd randomly met them on the street.

I could not, though, just have sex with only one person forever. That would get far too familiar and monotonous. There has to be some variety.

I've always loved the lion and their pride. I think about it in reverse, though;  as a bottom with a stable of several tops making me their bitch. 

I guess I'm greedy like that. :-)

While I can imagine getting bored of a guy it hasn't happened to me, yet.

I love repeat fucking especially totally anon situations. In fact repeats get me hornier than before. Not knowing a guy except for the taste of his arse or the feeling of gripping his shoulders from behind is a huge turn on. Is it someone from the office, a friends dad, the barista at the café down the road or is the bank manager opposite me sitting there with my load in his guts? Has the bottom seen enough to spot me out on the street and I'm completely in the dark?

I've never had the chance to fuck the same guy for a year. But I have hooked up with a couple of guys several times. I like it. I like getting to know the guy, learning what he likes, how his body works, and how to turn him on. You can't really get that from a fuck and go.

• 4 years later...

Yes.  I have been married for several years and we have been having sex every day since we met.  Obviously we have a deeper connection and that helps, but he is an AMAZING Dom Alpha Top.  I could never get tired of what he does to me or how he makes me feel.  I understand the comment about the hunt being a big piece of it, and that's kind of how I feel with other tops that fuck me.  Although I will get with guys more than once.

On 1/25/2015 at 12:36 PM, muscmtl said:

I envy you people who can actually have sex with the same guy, let alone get a hard on. I understand that it might be more enjoyable which repeats but the issue with me is that it's just unatural it's unthinkable. once I've done a guy he's damaged gooodS

So my hat off to all you repeaters.

I'm really interested in understanding in what way guys you've fucked are damaged goods and therefore no longer fuckable.

I have a few regulars and even though we just have sex I do like getting to know them a bit better so I know what they like and can anticipate. Makes for better sex I find and I am sure that is why they keep coming back. They also get to know what I like and try to accommodate my 'needs'. I do have needs and have never been just a hole or a cumdump (although I have to admit I am sometimes tempted to experience that). For me in general sex needs to be satisfying for both (or more), top(s) and bottom. Doesn't mean I don't 'stray' from them. I do sometimes and you meet someone who could also a potential regular, or not and we never see each other again. But all and all I am very satisfied with "my guys" and they with me.

• Like 2