Considering A P.a.

Planopitchcatch69

The Prince Albert piercing is one of the easiest, least painful (really!), fastest healing of just about any body part that you can get pierced. The distance between the urethra and the underside of your dick is actually quite short. The region is very vascular (lots of blood flow). And every time you pee you flush the new wound. This all helps speed healing.

My piercer recommended starting no smaller than 8 gauge. If someone suggests 10, 12 or (yikes) 14 gauge, you should be very wary of the "cheese cutter effect." 

Healing time is a just few weeks. But it will be a bit longer before you're comfortable being at all rough with it. Condoms are important at first because you will have an open wound and an infection will suck (and not in the good way). Wash your hands before you touch your dick and don't let anyone suck on it until it's healed.

Expect it to bleed a little bit for the first day or two. You'll want to keep it loosely wrapped with some gauze or tissue and covered up with a baggy condom or a latex glove to avoid staining your pants. This stage passes very quickly. 

Follow your piercer's advice for after-care: how to clean it with an anti-microbial soap, soaking in warm salt water (which feels really good), etc., and you'll have no trouble. 

To avoid creating scar tissue, don't even think about trying to move to a larger gauge of jewelry until it's thoroughly healed and toughens up in a few months. 

Peeing isn't a big deal. At first you'll find it's easier to just sit down. Using a urinal isn't a big deal: just step forward or lean in a bit. You'll quickly learn how to hold the jewelry out of the way of the pee stream to avoid making a mess. (It's not the hole under your dick that causes the problem; it's the urine's natural tendency to want to follow the curve of the jewelry because of the surface tension of liquids that causes the unexpected spray angles.)

Don't rush the healing process and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how fast it does heal. 

If your piercer has a PA himself, he'll be able to give you firsthand advice too. Don't be afraid to ask your 7,000 questions. 

Good luck and have fun. 

• Upvote 5

Great summary Tallbtm.. had my done 18 years ago and over the following 6 years stretched it progressively. A great piercer shouldn't hit any of the veins under the cock head.. but taking precautions regarding any bleeding is wise. One thing to add though is to drink plenty of water before getting it done and after as well, to dilate your urine as it will sting a bit the first couple time when U piss.

• Upvote 1

I got my cock pierced last June - along with a pal.  We both love them.  Interestingly I'm cut - and he's un-cut.  It took slightly longer for him to heal compared to me - so maybe something to factor in?  I got my PA on the Friday lunchtime - and had my first wank on the following Monday afternoon (I was so turned on I couldn't hold off any longer).  It was the following Sunday I fucked the bf.  I religously bathed my dick in warm salt water for 15 minutes twice a day - and immedeatly after sex for the first fortnight or so.

I've stretched it twice since - once every 3 months or so.  Now at 4mm - and love it.  Absolutely don't regret it - so go for it.

• Upvote 1

I did PA (and guiche and both nipples) year ago.

PA was healing in the best and fastest way, I had many problems with nipple's.

But freshlu after piercing my cock was bleeding for over two days, so basically I had to use sanitary pads for three days ;) but it was totally worth it, I had to learn how to piss again ;) ive already stretched it three times from 1.6 to 5mm and im not shooting cum so far anymore just dripping it ;) but oh well anyway I love it :) thinking about stretching it again and making some more piercings

• Upvote 2

I agree with the others.  Tallbtm was spot on with my experience.  Awesome having it.  I will add, I started with a 8 gauge.  My naturally over about a year.  Stopped at a 0g, stretched it about year later to a 00g.  I enjoy it immensely, even as a total bottom. 

• Upvote 1

All the info above is spot on. I have had my pa for 17 years now. Very happy I did it. I don't always have it in. The hole will not close after it is fully healed so you always have the option of not wearing a ring at times if you don't want to. I was up to a 000 ga at one time but find the 0 ga works best for me. I think you'll like it. Let us know how it went.

I think I lasted a couple of days before I had my first post-piercing wank. It hurt a little, but it was incredible. I think I waited about 6 weeks before I had oral or anal, to make sure it was well healed. I'm now at 7mm (on my way to 8mm/0ga) and have found the larger sizes more enjoyable, both for myself and the guys I fuck. It's the only piercing I've kept wearing jewellery in and have no regrets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My PA was pierced at 10 gauge in 1997, but at the time I was constantly moving around a lot at my job, so it kept getting irritated after about a week. The hole closed up after that. After a couple years, my job changed, so I had it re-pierced again, also at a 10 gauge. Kept it at that size for a couple years, but decided I wanted to go bigger. So went up to the 8ga, then after about a month, to 6ga, then 4ga, then 2ga where I am now.  I can occasionally put a 0ga in it, but the 2 seems to work best. Lately though, I've been considering converting the PA piercing into an Apadravya.. the one that is vertical through the head. Although I'd have to go back down to around a 6ga as they don't make the barbells for the apa at 2ga... :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got it pierced last night.  It feels great, it's bled a bit more than I expected and I guess I didn't realize how much I sleep on my stomach until I'd roll over and feel the little sting.  I can't wait to have my first jerk, even though my piercer told me I could do it last night if I wanted I'll probably wait a day or two more.  I was pierced with a 10ga but I'll wait a few months to gauge up a little.  I want to thank everyone for all of the tips and advice.  I can't wait until I get to put it to some use.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...

out of misunderstanding to enilghtenment; threads' advisories seem not to mention the cocksucker issues of tooth sensitivity and swallow-sphincter pain / irritation, albeit infections (sucking) were mentioned.  given the site focus, of course, is anal sex considerations, i would also always bb asking "does it come out?"