On 4/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, swall0w said:

used to have special times with a Top who often left me with a black eye, broken nose and other bruising including a few burn marks, (cigarette), but still I guess I have limits, I would not for example like to be branded or have my nuts removed although the fantasy of both are a major turn on.

That's what I like to do, nothing is better than leaving a sub with a big black eye. I'd probably stop at a broken nose though. It's good to leave a mark. I've branded a sub with a cigar before. Someday I'd like to take a guys ball, just one though. It's funny though, a guy who I've given black eyes, cut with a scalpel, made him puke, and whipped and caned until he is dripping is blood. Always lets people know how he has limits. But he has none with me, because deep down he knows I don't really want to do anything that will land me in prison.

Then I get a guy who claims to be a "no limit sub", who then demands I can't even cum in his mouth, or it's too hard when I give him a gentle hand spanking.

1 hour ago, Steinn said:

That's what I like to do, nothing is better than leaving a sub with a big black eye. I'd probably stop at a broken nose though. It's good to leave a mark. I've branded a sub with a cigar before. Someday I'd like to take a guys ball, just one though. It's funny though, a guy who I've given black eyes, cut with a scalpel, made him puke, and whipped and caned until he is dripping is blood. Always lets people know how he has limits. But he has none with me, because deep down he knows I don't really want to do anything that will land me in prison.

Then I get a guy who claims to be a "no limit sub", who then demands I can't even cum in his mouth, or it's too hard when I give him a gentle hand spanking.

its good to lave a mark? it is good to carry the mark

On 12/25/2020 at 6:22 PM, mikeboi1 said:

No limits in my view is within the boundaries of normal to rough sex that may cause some pain or discomfort but does not do any damage be it short term or long term to ones body, meaning cutting causing bleeding or gross distasteful manner.

This being the case you probably shouldn’t even talk to a Top about a “no limits” arrangement, because yours is the most conservative vanilla view possible and bears no resemblance to the definition understood and accepted by any number of quite ruthless and dangerous predatory Dominants you might encounter.

No, really.

You get a sense of this in some of the replies above, such as the candid remark of the man who says he’d like to take a man’s testicle (just one). I believe him. My former Master, a Sadist, used to say, “‘Never’ means seven sessions.” That is, whatever a submissive said was a hard limit he would never go beyond, after seven sessions of working toward it, that limit would no longer be an obstacle. That’s how I ended up with each of my nuts skewered through the center with an 0.18 gauge needle one evening. He wasn’t the beating type, he was more the mindfucking type, and also the electrocuting-your-genitals and flogging-you-with-flaming-floggers type. As in, with fire. He was the lube-the-sound-with-IcyHot-before-deep-prostate-sounding type. He never viewed my limits as boundaries to be respected, but rather as minor obstacles to his chosen destination - not as things to be honored, but to be overcome. It’s not that he ever failed to respect my limits, he simply pursued strategies that resulted in me no longer having those limits.

Now, I don’t necessarily fully subscribe to his Seven Sessions theory in all cases. I may have ultimately allowed him to run a needle through my balls, but I don’t believe there’s any possible way he could ever have persuaded me to let him remove them, even if he had been so inclined. I don’t think there’s any way he could have overcome my visceral revulsion to the notion of any form of play involving human waste. Mercifully, he wasn’t interested in putting it to the test.

The point is, the mind is far, far more malleable than most people think, and most men highly overrate the power of their own will when faced with an extremely Dominant personality. While a true “no limits” bottom may not exist for the several reasons others have mentioned above, I believe that a skilled - or determined - Dominant can radically lower the limit threshold, and certain Sadists (or simply psychopaths) can take it to a dangerous extreme if a bottom makes an unwise claim about being “no limits”.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 2:31 AM, ErosWired said:

I believe him. My former Master, a Sadist, used to say, “‘Never’ means seven sessions.” That is, whatever a submissive said was a hard limit he would never go beyond, after seven sessions of working toward it, that limit would no longer be an obstacle.

I have a lot of respect for that. The Master has his limits too - he doesn't want to carry on playing with someone who will not go to a certain level. As long as the sub knows that's the deal, the sub can always not turn up for the eighth session. It's not for everyone obviously.

6 hours ago, Steinn said:

I have a lot of respect for that. The Master has his limits too - he doesn't want to carry on playing with someone who will not go to a certain level. As long as the sub knows that's the deal, the sub can always not turn up for the eighth session. It's not for everyone obviously.

I agree, though that’s not what my Master meant by what he said. What he meant was that everyone who has a point beyond which they will not go will go beyond that point after a maximum of seven sessions in which the activity approaches that point. That was his experience as a Dominant Sadist, so he ran up against people’s hard limits a lot. And went beyond them. On Day One, .18 gauge needles through my testicles would have been a firm NOPE but I ended up there.

I think his point was that most people say they can’t do something when they mean they won’t do something, and won’t can turn into would rather not and then into might and then into will in relatively short order.

we often no limits and I certainly say it as well. But we do put some limits, certainly we avoid problems and extremes. but although I say no limites and I have said before to tops no I don't take cum in my mouth and at one time said, I don't take cum in my ass either. But despite saying, I have had the times in which a top as done it without my knowledge or even asking my permission. for instance I have had a top cum inside my ass without telling me anything, I only found out after feeling cum oozing out of my hole. I have two tops who fucked me and they also fucked each other while one was fucking me he would fuck his other friend and take turns fucking me and while one fucked me the other had his cock in my mouth for me to suck him. They did not tell me but i noticed one fucked the other while he was fucking me and then took his cock out of his ass and came around and shoved it in my mouth. Normally I would say no, but it as happened and i was not the wiser to it, and in fact enjoyed it all.  I have sucked a guy before and when I finished sucking him, he seemed relieved and I asked him if he had cum in my mouth to which he said yes. I was surprise as i did not feel any cum in my mouth but then he probably had little or no cum. In any case I have had my limits violated and yet with pleasant results. So i still say to tops no I don't take cum in my mouth but if one would to grab my head and fuck my mouth and release himself in my  mouth what can I do to stop him?

i have had my limits tested from time to time and found it pleasant so although I have limits also say i don't have any, as i do hope a top will test my limits and push me to a new level. Maybe my next fuck it will be a top who will make me squirm forcibly and i hear him calling out take it whore.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:08 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Nobody who truly wants to live has “no limits.” However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I fantasized sometimes about being no limits.

I am with you! Totally into fantasizing about being a no-limit fuck meat. But "no limit" means how far you are willing to go, including very dark and scary twisted fucks. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 1:24 PM, pervedone said:

Everyone is no limits until you shit in their mout..

This is soo true! I had to learn this the hard way! now I stipulate my three limit! Scat, blood and permanent marks. 

A Dom too I committed my time to him for 3 days to be a hole to use,when I did say no limit at that time. On the last day, before He would let me go from my restraint and the horse cock dildo. I would need to chew and eat two of the other bottom logs.. I couldn’t do it at first. He just let me stayed on all four in a humbler restraint until I can’t take it anymore- my knees are in serious pain, my hole and inside feels like about to explode so  i yielded and ate the two shit… since then I now have limit! 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

A pussyboy bottom should never have any limits. They exist to be used, degraded and violated. A man should be able to do whatever twisted, nasty, sick stuff they want to a cumdump and expect to be thanked for treating them like worthless trash. l prefer a truly submissive faggot that understands its place as a fuckhol, a cumdumpster, a urinal, an ashtray, or whatever they wanna use some dirty whore for. Limits are for people with self-respect, not for shameless cockwhores.

Edited by BoyStrangler
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1