156 members have voted

1. 1. What are the best techiques for a top to get an ass ready

• Rimming
    • Fingering inside the hole
    • Finger outside of hole
    • Rubbing dick around hole
    • Sliding cock in slowly
    • something else

I find fingering uncomfortable too.  RImming gets me started but when i feel the heat of a cock sliding around and over my hole that definitely gets my hole ready

x2, 

rimming, then lube and go slow.  Fingers have nails that can be very uncomfortable, and can also tear you.  No thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for two things....tease me with with your cock by rubbing it around my hole to the point I am literally begging you to put it in me. Then slowly enter my well lubed up hole...and gradually just pick up speed and fuck me hard as my hole loosens.

There is nothing better than a cock rubbing up against your hole before entering. The anticipation, being made to wait for it...until you can't wait anymore.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to lube and finger before I look to get fucked.  I do one finger, two then three every ten minutes of so.  What I especially love before I get fucked is feeling the hot knob rubbing up and down my crack and around my hole.  My ass almost starts snapping, it makes me want to get fucked so much.  I always prefer a slow first  push in to stretch me,