Great Fun In Waterloo Chariots Yesterday On Sunday!

hotrice

Went to Chariots Waterloo yesterday, got fucked by 5 chub old daddies, 1 muscled Latino hunk, took 5 loads up my hole, one shot all over my hole but I fingered it all in. Then spent over an hour in the glory hole room, sucked off and swallowed another 7 guys. Didn't know what they looked like only knew they were all old hairy chubs. Best fun ever had in that sauna! Woke up this morning went to toilet nothing came out guess my gut must have absorbed all the daddies cum.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Chariots at Waterloo never gets the level of business that it deserves.

Its a good sized venue with good facilities thats easy to get to.

More padding in the smaller rooms would be good and they could sacrifice one of the two dry saunas to make a proper darkroom accessed from the glory hole room.

The problem is that Pleasuredrome, The Locker Room, Chariots Vauxhall, The Eagle and The Hoist are all less than a 30 minute walk away so its quite a dense sexual area.

Personally I prefer Vauxhall so thats were I am going tonight.

• 1 month later...

Lodeit,I came back from London last September and found the best sauna for bb sex is the Locker room. It has nearly everyone bareback and they have Poz nights and bareback parties in officially.

Quite small ( compared to say Pleasuredome) but more intimate. Friendly as well. I definitely go back to it this September.

does bb sex almost always mean sex with poz guy? I'm from Poland, I have bb sex most of the time, but I'm healthy and I wanna stay that way, in Poland there is really small percentage of hiv+ people in general, let alone gay. I plan to visit london soon, I really wanna suck some dicks, love black cocks, but when I read posts like this one I feel like losing interest...No fun in sucking dickin a rubber. I read posts written by hiv- guys who wanna get infected, why is that? 

you should be able to do what you want and leave it at that. a fair few guys would be happy with a decent blowjob. just do what you are comfortable doing then walk away. if at a sauna, the guy/s you suck can always wait for others to fuck if that's what they ultimately want  

does bb sex almost always mean sex with poz guy? I'm from Poland, I have bb sex most of the time, but I'm healthy and I wanna stay that way, in Poland there is really small percentage of hiv+ people in general, let alone gay. I plan to visit london soon, I really wanna suck some dicks, love black cocks, but when I read posts like this one I feel like losing interest...No fun in sucking dickin a rubber. I read posts written by hiv- guys who wanna get infected, why is that? 

London has the highest percentage of guys with HIV. The chances of getting HIV from cocksucking are so low that it's really not worth worrying about. Unless you're the sort to worry about getting hit by lightning or space debris as well ;)

I've been poz for over thirty years and I still haven't quite figured out why anyone wants HIV: in fact that was part of my original reason for joining this board. And since I got it before we even knew there was a virus involved in the illness, I don't think I'm really qualified to say why guys want it (though I can come up with a lot of arguments against getting it).

The safest guys to have sex with are poz guys who are on meds and have had undetectable viral load for six months or longer. After six months the drugs have had long enough to clear the virus from cum, which is slower than getting it out of blood. And a poz guy on meds is looking after his health and having regular checkups for other sexually transmitted infections. I don't live near London, so I'm saying that for your information, not to try and expand my own pool of available guys ;)

It's reckoned in the UK that about a quarter of the people who have HIV don't know they have it, which is why, if I were neg, I'd be avoiding guys who haven't had a very recent neg test. But even sorting like that is unreliable: someone might have tested neg one day and that night got infected unintentionally. If PrEP were available in the UK I'd suggest going on that... But if it's sucking you're really into, don't worry about HIV - just make sure you have a checkup every few months for STIs - after all the tests and medications are free!

Matthew sorry about that.

It was probably my answer about Locker Room having poz nights.

Frankly even though there is a lot of talk about Poz sex it is quite difficult now to get it. In that a lot of people are now on meds and the chances of getting Poz on your first time is Low, not impossible though.

You sucking cock anonymously every day for 6 hours a day is not going to give u HIV. Lockjaw possibly and there are other diseases but HIV unikely.

• Upvote 2