Cuddling And Sex

cheatingjock

I don't care how hard I get used...cuddle afterwards. God, that's just as hot,  just as intimate. 

Invariably, we also get to talking about what just happened, how it was, what worked, and cocks start swelling again, and the Great Game commences once more. :-)

• Upvote 2

Invariably, we also get to talking about what just happened, how it was, what worked, and cocks start swelling again, and the Great Game commences once more. :-)

I love it when that happens.  It's almost like getting a bonus, unexpected fuck when you're not expecting one.

• Upvote 2

I don`t see anything wrong with some cuddling after sex. I know many times it can lead to another go around and many times on the second go it takes a little longer for the top to cum. So working the ass is go good. If my ass gets a bit sore and A second poz load gets shot in it. Well that's hot and turns me on a lot.

• Upvote 1

I love it when that happens.  It's almost like getting a bonus, unexpected fuck when you're not expecting one.

This last time, my (straight) FWB offhandedly mentioned how his (straight) guys all offered to suck my cock in thanks for the older K-Cup machine I gifted to him / them. It was meant in a joking way, but I started talking about how hot it would be to get gang-banged by him and his roommates. His cock got so hard, so fast, I was pushed face deep in the bed and pounded. Again. I didn't think he had anything left in him.

No, I don't really think it's something that will happen. But I've never seen a cock get so hard so fast at the mere thought....

Edited by subbytch

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with you 100 percent.

I'm in the minority I think. I love body contact so I like a good cuddle before and after sex. Of course if it's just a fuck and go then It's not going to happen but if it's a chilled session then I love it.

Agreed

Guest btchbyl

some love it. nothing wrong with it. i like having my buns pressed hard against a guys hips & his dick pushed as far up in my butt as it can go. i like sitting on it that way for a long time after or being pinned under a guy with his dick still up my ass. i dont do the kissing or cuddling thing but since every dick feels good up my ass i like to keep it in there as long as i can. sometimes i get to feel a guys dick grow when its still up my ass and i get another sperm load fucked up my butt.