What Age Did You Realise You Were A Sub Slut?

ridemehard

• 2 months later...

For me it didn't happen till I was 34.

Had been sucking cock since college days, and getting sucked off too, although it never appealed to me as much as being the sucker. Perhaps that should have been an indication of my eventual destination, though I didn't think it at the time. Tried anal, in both roles, more than once. But just couldn't get into it. So I just accepted that sucking guys off was a fetish I had on the bi-scale.

That all changed when I met a dom guy online. We chatted for months without meeting, as he was both in another city had no interest in travelling to be sucked off, but we had a good connection. We could and did chat about most things, not just sex. The longer the connection went on, the more he detailed what he enjoyed in using the various subs he encountered, pointing out similarities between my own thoughts and the expressed feelings of his conquests. He eventually had me convinced to try anal once more, with him being the provider of course. When we finally found a mutually suitable time to meet, he came out with something that I hadn't expected - "I'll be fucking you without a condom and cumming inside you if I want. No discussion. Still want to come?"

Needless to say, I said yes and haven't looked back.

I have been sucking cocksince very early. And getting fucked at 13. But I think I really realized my gift to the world is asking raw loads at 15. I would visit my local pussycat theater and service guys in the back of the theater. Bending over taking multiple loads from strangers. I loved it. I was good at it. And spent a lot of time doing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

I was like 19 when I lost my virginity.   I had only been with guys doing oral and topped.a guy once. But when I met my breeder daddy.  He trained me well on how to be a sub bottom boy.    Ever since I have embrace it.    

In my ear;y 20's - I always had the craving to be fucked constantly in my teens once I took my first cock. But I supressed it for about five years until I could no longer resist and have spent every year since being an absolute unashamed cockpig and cumslut.

• Like 2

I was 18 and in college. I was drinking with the guy in the room above me and out of no where he kissed me. It moved pretty fast and he ended up holding me down and pounding my ass raw. He was extremely verbal and totally in command and it turned me on so much. We spent the rest of the year with him fucking me all over campus and feeding me loads at his command. He let his army buddy fuck me once too and he was just a dominant and verbal.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Age 13. I started sucking cock , my brother, at 12 and graduated to being bred at 13.

I discovered the gloryhole in the park where I walked the family dog at 13 by accident. I was in the park with the dog at about sunset and noticed a few older men wandering around and they were in and out of the men's room. Didn't really think much about it until I went to the urinal to pee and, suddenly,  the men s room urinals were lined up with me and 3 other guys. They kept watching me and finally 1 old guy reached over and touched my cock. I jumped and my heart was racing. 

All 3 of the men were openly stroking their cocks. Then the man with a wedding ring pulled down my Jean's and began to finger my ass. I was in pure heaven. 

All 3 ended up breeding me. I went home with their married daddy cum dripping out. I was terrified my mom would find out.

After that event, I was positive that my ass was going to be used and I was fine with it.

I never complained about walking the dog again.

I spent MANY evenings in that park toilet until my Uncle caught me there but that's a whole different story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest perverthomoslave

I knew at 12. I started dating this 16 y/o vers guy who introduced me to  being a cumdump, and have loved being one ever since.

• 8 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I really started thinking, and fantasizing about taking cock from other guys, when I was in my teens. I didn't act on it until I was 20.

Interesting question. When I first started seeking out cock I definitely adopted a submissive role. But initially I believed my reasons for doing so were based on inexperience and shyness, and being dependent on others to host (as I couldn't exactly bring guys back to my parents' place). Since my early partners were more experienced and almost always older, I felt more at ease when they took the lead. I didn't have to make decisions or be creative... I just had to follow, listen, and react. But even as I was enjoying being a submissive bottom daddie's boi, I somehow still believed that it was a temporary phase. I imagined that I would move away for university and start hooking up with guys my own age, and that in many cases I would be the one with more experience, and so it would be my turn to take the lead and become more of a top. But of course that's not what happened. Yes, I did hook up with guys my own age, but taking charge with other guys never felt natural to me. Fortunately, I didn't try to fight it. I accepted that I was a submissive bottom, and that there was no need for me to change.

NoI started at 7 when my best friend introduced sex to me. He was 9 and probably str8 now I say that because each time we got naked it was he who controled what we did, he was very forcefull (it was yrs later that I believe he had sex with his Dad regularly, he never told me just a hunch given how good at being a DOM Top he had to learn it somehow) I grew to enjoy him ordering me what to do. 

One time my yngr brothers came into my room and caught me on my hands and knees while my buddy was fucking my ass. They said they would tell unless they could join in and fuck me. I didnt even have a chance to say yes or no when my buddy told them they could have a go next. This went on for about a year and then we moved back here to Michigan so I never kept in touch with my buddy this live too far apart after we moved however it didn't stop my brothers from insisting that I take care of them which I did and was quite fond of then my younger brother is pushing me around and making me serve them.

When I was 16 I discovered phone sex and spend a few months talking with a very dominant Alpha who helped me to learn more about submitting and being used unfortunately he lived in Florida and I was stuck in Michigan so we kind of lost touch after a while but I definitely say it was the dominant Alpha teachings that got me to fully understand that my role in this Society has to be a passive submissive total bottom who long for the day my next Master is found

• 2 months later...
Guest subsam1512
On 4/13/2019 at 11:58 PM, lovetobefucked said:

I didn't understand the word but i knew at 12yo that i loved a cock spunking in my ass and let my "dad" and schoolmates pimp me out and use me when they wanted.  That year i took hundreds of cocks and loads and it wasn't until years later that i understood what a sub was.

nothing like starting young.  so hot