First Outdoor Sex Of The Season

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

It finally warmed up.  Temps in the high 50s and might have even reached the low 60s yesterday.  Snow that was all over the place two days ago is pretty much melted.  Heavy overcoats back in the closets and guys strutting around in jeans and tees, and  some adventurous guys in gym shorts and boy-beaters, rushing the season a little, but WTF, a fag can enjoy the sights.  Picked up on this gorgeous guy in spandex shorts at Starbucks yesterday afternoon.  We struck up a conversation and one thing led to another and i followed Him to His condo.  We were commenting on the sudden change in the weather after a really hard winter and out of the blue, Josh (the spandex dude's name) said "Let's celebrate by fucking out on the balcony."  So we moved from His eating my ass on the living room couch to Him fuckig my ass on the balcony of His expensive condo.  After about 15 minutes of awesome long-diicking, Josh finally shot an impressive load.  At that very instant, His cellphone, which He had placed on the table next to the deck chair He had my laid out on, rang.  Josh picked up the phone, His huge cock still inb my cunt.  i heard only Josh's side of the conversation, whcih was short and direct.  "Sure, The door's open."

No more than three minutes later, there's another dude on the balcony.  Josh introduces him.  "The is Bill, my neighbor,  He saw us fucking and wanted to know if it was okay for him to come over and get some of your cunt, boy."  Nither Josh nor Bill asked me if it was okay.  It was just assumed.  So the instant Josh pulled out, Bill was burried to the hilt in my ass.  And don't you know, Josh's cell rings again.  "Sure, come on over.  The door is unlocked."

After that, Josh starts calling His neighbor and buddie, telling them that it's a great afternoon for sex outdoors on his balconly, and to come on over.  Three more of them did.  Seven loads in three hours (Josh had me twice.)  What a GREST way to start Spring.  Looking forward to a great Summer of sex in the great out of doors.

• 4 weeks later...