Born To Fuck

CumSloppyHole

Guest MightyMouth

i kind of feel that way.  i exist to serve Men superior to me.  doesn't mean i don't have my own life, but at my core, i feel most at ease serving a Man.

I've been thinking about this more today, and you're right, I really feel like this is my role in life. Although mainstream society would not accept or acknowledge it, at least currently, I feel like there are some boys who are born simply to service cocks and provide sexual relief for men - this is what they are best at in life. In a more open, liberated society there would be official "jobs" for boys like us - perhaps we'd even get paid, but i'd gladly do it for free! I see it as a public service in the same way as a dentist or a barber is providing a service. Any time a man is horny or needs to shoot a load, he can come visit one of us. And what could be more selfless than giving a guy pleasure and helping him to cum?

Seriously, there's nothing I enjoy more than getting a guy's dick hard and helping him to cum. I feel so proud and happy when I see him get an erection or shoot a load because of something i've done for him!

• Upvote 7

Guest ff-whole

I wasn't born to get fucked or fuck....

In the course of me growing up I developed my sexual preference. Period. Full-stop. 

I love to bottom.

I love dick... stuff it in.... pump and unload.... squeeze my muscles to get the last drops out.... get out.... NEXT !

Simple, No rocket science.

Guest faggot hole

There's no question in my mind.  Some of us (me included) were born to suck cock, get fucked and please our superiors.  All through high school, i was the school cum dumpster.  i knew that was my purpose in life and i readily (greedily) accepted it.  my pussy was the football team's reward when they won a game.  i sucked dick for grades -- not for me, i was a straight A student (the only part of me that is concievably straight) -- but for the benefit of my friends who were in trouble grade-wise. 

Same in college.  i gave it up to my roommate and his fraternity brothers, to some of my profs and the graduate assistants.  i was first fucked 37 minutes after i checked into the dorms my freshman year.  my last college fuck was in my cap and gown, 3 minutes before we (me and the guy fuckign me and the rest of the class) marched into the auditorium to receive our degrees, and i walked across the stage, shook hands with the dean and picked up my degree with His cum dripping down my leg.

i was (and am) a shameless slut, shameless in the sense that i acknowledge no shame in sucking cock or taking it up the ass.  This is what i am, this is what i was born to be, this is my destiny and my purpose in life.  And i am damn good at it.  

• 5 months later...

I wasn't born to get fucked or fuck....

In the course of me growing up I developed my sexual preference. Period. Full-stop. 

I love to bottom.

I love dick... stuff it in.... pump and unload.... squeeze my muscles to get the last drops out.... get out.... NEXT !

Simple, No rocket science.

LMAO, you're such a buzz kill