Bottoms How Much Do You Clean Yourself Out?

Pig Bottom

Wash, rinse, repeat.....oh that is the instruction on the shampoo....not the enema bottle.   Agree with the poster who said too much water can be adverse to your goal.  I have experienced that.   Still, it is a bit of a process to get good and clean...but the effort is worthwhile.  

Like many bottoms, i have had that occasional accident, when I did not prepare properly.  Never a good thing.  But, with careful attention to the process, it makes the sex more enjoyable and you do not have to worry about "that" happening.

I clean out completely, starting the day before(or in general in my case) try not to eat after 7, then a couple of hours(2-3) the next day cleaning out and exercising. Have never had a problem and had compliments on how clean my butt has been. Oh and I just use a sports bottle. It should last you all night early morning. Every body is different though. Make sure you put in the time for you, not for some old asshole top. You shouldn't worry about accidents.

I've been topping a lot more lately in part because I don't have to worry about cleaning out so if an opportunity comes up, I'm ready to fuck.

Having said that, and having been a conscientious bottom who's made a mistake now and then, it doesn't bother me if the guy I'm fucking isn't fully clean. We all know accidents happen and I'm very well aware that I'm putting my dick in your asshole. It behooves me to be prepared to be understanding. (Having said that, springing your scat scene on me as a surprise is definitely not cool. It may be your fetish but it sure as hell ain't mine)

If I am going to bottom, I do try to clean out thoroughly in advance. Two sessions in the shower spread about an hour apart usually do it, drinking plenty of water in between to help move things along. Seems to work almost every time.

I clean out almost every day, no matter if I have sex or not. I always play a little with anal toys on the occasion too, just to keep my hole operating.

You want to be careful about this. Douching flushes away a lot of healthy stuff in your gut, like beneficial bacteria and the layer of mucus that keeps things moving properly and keeps the walls of the colon from drying out. I certainly wouldn't be douching every day. You're probably better off just cleaning out before you have sex

• Upvote 1

You want to be careful about this. Douching flushes away a lot of healthy stuff in your gut, like beneficial bacteria and the layer of mucus that keeps things moving properly and keeps the walls of the colon from drying out. I certainly wouldn't be douching every day. You're probably better off just cleaning out before you have sex

Concur. I was in the habit of doing after every time I went to the restroom for a few months. It takes up so much time and effects your regularity and consistency. I'd recommend chia seeds and Metamucil as well. Should help with those things.

Even just a small shot of water after you go to the bathroom?

I had to move and could not do the 3 hour process with the shower enema anymore.

Just bought an enema bottle from the drugstore and used it when I went out and refilled it several times until I was clean.

Now I realize that I had been cleaning myself out too much for no reason.  Also I was dehydrating myself and starting to feel symptoms of a urinary tract infection.

Now I just clean out with the plastic douche bottle 4 or 5 times, lube up and I am ready to go for the night. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just rise out with an water enema and hour or two before sex. When it runs "clear", it's all good. Usually 2-3 times with luke warm water.

Two other things: I do try to make sure it's been a few hours since I ate. Nothing huge or heavy.  Also, when I douche, I make sure I'm not shooting the water past the rectum, into the colon. There's no need to flush all of -that- out. I haven't met anyone with a cock that can bend and twist to get deep into my guts. 

:-)

• 4 years later...

I clean in the morning and again around 4 every day. It’s a good habit to me into. I find that I never have accidents when getting bred. A good rule of thumb is that when you clean and start to run clear.. you have about 4 hours until you need to douche again. At least it is true for me.

• Like 2