Extremely Small Cocks

I'm curious if other guys have encountered tops or vers guys with cocks so small it made you question how they expected to have sex? (Obviously a bottom with a a tiny cock won't have to worry much about it affecting his performance).

I'm really not hung up on cock size unless a guy is just extremely tiny, like so small it makes sex difficult. I've had awesome sex with men with erections that even rock-hard were barely 3" (or less; I didn't measure but I have sucked off, and even been fucked by, guys who I would guess barely cleared 2"). So I don't qualify as a size-queen by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyway, I was at a cruise spot the other day and saw a guy looking me over. Soon enough I was on my knees in front of him and he was dropping his pants. I've encountered MANY dicks in my life, some MASSIVE, some tiny. This guy had the smallest cock I have ever seen in my life, including the pics I've seen online of what (I believe) is called "micropenis". Basically, he had balls, a bit of foreskin hanging off his body in the area where a cock should have been, and as far as I could tell, no actual cock (the overall effect was that it looked like he had a saggy 2nd belly-button where his cock should have been). It was awkward because he said "okay boy suck it" as soon as he dropped his pants, and other than licking the foreskin I couldn't really do anything because there just wasn't anything there to work with! I didn't say anything to him about his penis being too small to actually suck, I just said something like "I think someone is walking this way" as an excuse to leave and got out of there.

I don't make fun of, or look down on guys for having small cocks (it's not something a man has any control over, risky and expensive surgeries aside). But really, how can you go out to cruise spots looking to get your cock sucked, when you have nothing for the cocksucker to put in his mouth?

What do you guys think about this situation? Have you ever encountered cocks so small that you stopped and thought "I don't know if it is even physically possible for us to have sex, that cock is just too small to get inside me"? I don't mean guys with under-average sized cocks, I am talking about Top/Vers men with cocks so small it makes it difficult (impossible?) to have sex.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Like 1

I had a guy come over to my apartment to fuck me bareback. he was nice looking and we get naked . I give him lube and throw my legs in the air. I can tell he is going through the fucking motion, but he was so small I couldn't feel anything. I said I was finished and he left. I think he was a little mad. I saw his cock as he pulled up his pants and it was barely there. I'm not a size queen either, but that was ridiculous. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but I just couldn't lay there anymore not feeling a cock in me.

Amen to that fuckrogerbb i have no problems if a guy isnt huge but dont expect me to just lay back and attempt to be fucked by a small dick i got nps letting a guy do that just id rather know and be ready and wanting to swallow a load rather then waste the time thinking i`m gonna have my ass opened up and filled with jizz

I ran into this once about ten years ago. I couldn't feel him at all in my hole so I flipped around and sucked him off. The amazing thing is the amount of cum he shot in my mouth. Just flooded it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Guest sydbtm

He wasn’t extremely small, but I had a fuck buddy who was about 4” hard - he was the bottom in an open relationship but he would always top with me, and he was a great fuck and compensated for his dick by being extra kinky.

One of our favourite things do to was “scissor” each other so our assholes touched and clench our holes against each other.

Sometimes he’d sit on my face or lay with his ass up and let me stretch his hole open with my fingers and his precum so I could rim him deep.

And he could usually cum more than once, so I usually got 3-4 loads over a few hours or 7-8 if he stayed the night. He’d usually fill me with his morning piss when he stayed over too - we didn’t get out of bed, he’d just roll over and push his morning wood up my ass and let go. I fucking loved those mornings because my ass would literally be full with every drop of liquid his dick could make.

Definitely a case of “its not the size it’s how you use it”.

See, I may be weird. If I see a cock, I suck it. The last guy I been with was a dude with a cock (when erect) was the size of my thumbnail (about 1cm). And I still sucked the fuck out of it. And, honestly, that's fun for me.

There are many facets for me when it comes to cock size, however, the universal rule is: "If they want attention for it, then by God they earn some attention."

I accept body difference, and never judge. When it comes to cocks, they all have their advantages. For example, for extremely small cocks are:

1) Easy to work on due to not being that long. Mostly need tongue work.

2) Allows you to enjoy their crotch stench a lot better.

3) Can make it easier to suck them and finger their hole.

4) Usually makes a lot of cum.

Again, every dick has their disadvantages/ advantages. However, I just love dick, and when I get naked, I just wanna have fun - regardless of size.

• Like 2

i've written this elsewhere, but i've had many a small cock. i had a regular fb who had a very large body and a very small cock, i was always surprised and impressed that he could get it in, but he always did and always shot a nice, creamy load. He fucked me on a regular basis, was always anonymous, me waiting face down on my bed, but i grew to have affection for him. 

my first love is not for cock, it's for men.  i love guys. If a guy wants to breed me or wants his cock sucked, my buttons are pushed and i'm on it.  If a guy has a cock in his own mind, He has a cock as far as i am concerned, size doesn't matter to me.

On 5/5/2015 at 7:11 AM, Scottop said:

Anyone with a tiny cock needs to accept the passive role. Bottoms don't need big cocks - expect up them.

exactly my ex took any thoughts of topping out of my head as he used to tell me my dick was too small and I was made to be a cumpig. He was probably right as I love getting fucked and am a no cock or load refused slut and the thought of topping someone has never entered my head. My small cock has never seemed to worry the thousands of tops I have taken and in fact very few tops who fuck me show any interest at all in my cock. they seem to only worry about how well I use my holes to service their need.

I've got a very small cock--not quite micro but close at 3.5" hard. Soft it's pretty much completely hidden by my bush (I had a guy at a bathhouse ask me if I was FTM when I was walking around naked one time). I've topped a few times in my life without much success, but I've always been a power bottom anyway.

3ptfive.jpg

• Like 1