Poz Dudes Fuck In A Park

• Administrators

I headed out to the park earlier, and there were 15 guys or so cruising in the brush. I had a 3-way and sucked off several dudes. So overall it was a pozitive foray.

I ran into a POZ Acquaintance I hadn't seen in years. He strikes his Tops as death warmed over, but is practically a God to those of us who celebrate the carnal pleasures for which he'd sacrificed his health.

It was never his appearance that turned me on—but that fuckin' Cock of his. How many times had it been around the block? I wrapped my lips about it and finger-fucked his Shitter. Did I want to screw him? Bet I did. I took a whiff of Poppers and, by the time he got his pants down around his ankles, I was fuckin' hot to trot. It was fantastic fuckin' him—fantasizing about whatever new and wondrous STD he'd acquired for his Tops.

As I slammed his Ass, a Tall Dude approached, pulled out his Dick, and fed it to POZ Man. As the Bottom chomped away on it, I brazenly invited the Suckee to sample the Sucker's Other End.

Soon as I pulled out, the Stranger eagerly entrenched his Seven Inches deep up POZ Man's gut. In turn I lent the Dude my Poppers, lubed him up, and screwed his busy Ass.

Needless to say, it was fabulous blasting my Seed up the Tall Man's Butt, while, simultaneously, he shot his Load in POZ Man's Cunt.

After the Dude thanked us and took off, I dropped to my knees and quenched my thirst with Nectar of Toxic Spooge.

Poz Man and I caught up on current events. He'd broken in a Virgin there the week before—a recent high school grad. The Punk went off with a big smile on his face and an Ass full of POZ Cum.

We speculated how the Boy would react when he found out he'd been charged. Would he use his inheritance as God intended or psychologically succumb? Who knows? And, frankly, who gives a damn?

I'd intended to go out again tonight, but I'm cuming down with something for the umpteenth time this year. I don't dig getting sick, but I'm resigned to it. Guess it's the price you pay for living on the edge; plus, if abstinence were the only viable alternative, I'd just as soon be dead.