First Load During My First Gangbang This Evening

cuckie

Yesterday I was on A4A speaking with a dom top I see from time to time. He messaged me "plan on after 6...if i'm as horny on tuesday as i am now...it's going to be an intense session for you. should i find a 3rd or 4th to join and use you?" which excited me completely. I promptly replied explaining what a fantasy it was to serve him along with other tops. 

Our scenes are fun, he always starts off by blindfolding me as I walk in and stripping me before the collar and cuffs come out. I am always on a fuck sheet on the living room floor, and he enjoys tying me with cotton rope in a quick but effective manner. He always forces the electro plug in and tortures me with it for what seems like an eternity, and feeds me poppers in the most caring of manners. 

This morning he messaged me "very good...have myself and another top lined up...so far...see you at 6 boi" which excited me and made me completely anxious. It took forever to clean myself out, 11 tries with the douche. I took some Molly and put on my cuffs and chest harness before zipping on a sweatshirt and pulling on some sweats. The drive was fun, I was hard and anxiously shaking the whole way across the bay. I knocked on the door and filled with butterflies. He answered the door and welcomed me in, I could hear someone else was in the house. I was told to strip as I got a glimpse of the ropes and poles on the sheet awaiting me, the main event of the evening. 

I was asked if I wanted to start warming up the top who was waiting for me, and knelt eagerly awaiting his dick in my mouth. He was hairy and had a bit of a musty smell, and was definitely a grower. He fed me poppers as I warmed up with his cock and my dom began hog tying me. I was laid back over a pillow and mystery top #1 proceeded to fuck my face for quite a while. I heard someone arrive and mystery top 1 was sent to suck him as I was being tied.

A bar went behind my knees and was brought up to my shoulders while the two mystery tops held me up and my dom continued to tie me. Another cock went into my mouth, curved long and the right thickness for me. I devoured it. I heard someone else arrive, older guy with an accent, and he quickly began face fucking me as mystery top 1 began fucking me with his small ish but good to warm up with cock. Mystery top 2 quickly rotated in and began to fuck me, which felt amazing. 2 worked his way in forcefully - I was super tight and needed to be worked open as 1 fed me poppers and 3 fucked my face. This lasted 20 minutes or so before 2 and 3 stated they wanted to fuck me doggy style. A while longer went by, and I was untied and told to get up on all fours. 

My dom started face fucking me as 1 mounted me and pulled out in several strokes cumming on my ass. I felt 3 cum on me and he quickly left after. 2.... 2 had the sexiest voice and his skin felt naturally soft, his legs were as solid as his cock as I held my hands against them trying to slow his thrusts and evoke a more gentle pounding. More poppers and moaning and 2 was riding me the way I ride a girlfriend. His thrusts became more abrupt and forceful and I knew he was about to cum. 

I saw the condoms on a table before the blindfold went on but genuinely had no clue if anyone was wearing them. I had heard several opened but 2s cock felt natural and amazing. His breathing hastened. His body began to tense. I felt his cock stiffen and begin to pulse; at the first pulse he felt slimy and warm inside of me. At that moment - after five years of waiting and two girlfriends setting up a night with a guy to breed me - I finally took my first load. He stayed in me briefly before getting up and going to the bathroom. I heard him breathing heavily for several minutes before he and mystery top 1 left. I was still not sure if he had used a condom or not. 

My dom then took the 7" e-stim plug and laid me on my back impaling my freshly bred ass. We spent half an hour with him torturing me with the plug using Mystery Top 2s cum as lube as my dom milked my cock. 

As the plug and restraints were removed, I was left blindfolded and in my chest harness laying on the floor to recover. I asked the dom if the guy had used a condom, "nope, he is neg and on PREP" so he came inside you" was the response. I felt a warm glow and my cock twinge as I explained that was my first load. 

Four tops, one bareback load. Here is a picture of what leaked out of me as I started writing this. I had to take a break and dildo myself with his cum still in me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1