Taking A Young Straight Guy's Cherry Load

BarneyRubble

I received a message on Growlr through a profile with no pictures.  The message said that I was the hottest 'daddy' he ever saw.  And wow, did he want to have sex with me.  For most of us who use those apps, no picture = game player or picture-seeker, so I thought it was fake.

He then explained how a month earlier he cruised me hard at the gas station where I regularly purchase gas, and that he knew me as a customer there and he lusted after me pretty hard. He named the right gas station, so I knew this person was for real.  He added that a month ago, he decided to "up his flirting game" so as I pulled my car from my spot next to the station, he conveniently took out the trash, blocking my exit, forcing me to see him while he stared at me.

After he explained this story on Growlr, I did remember a young guy doing this at my gas station. I also remembered thinking at the time 'What the fuck is your problem? Get your trash out of the way, bud'.

He described himself as a twink, a tall twink, skinny and with wild hair.  Intriguing.  He hoped he might find me on Growlr, and while I was flattered, I didn't know about this guy.  After all, he was straight-identified, 23, had a very serious girlfriend, worked at a gas station but tried to live as musician.  But I dunno, he had sincerity on his side, and this friendliness too, so I met him after his gas station shift.

He was handsome.tall and lanky, long hair pulled back, and with scruffy facial hair.  Well, short and long. It was a weird combination. But inside this gruff hipster was this excited guy. His band was taking off. They had booked a tour of Europe, a bunch of mid-sized or smaller cities. Sounded sketchy, but he really believed it was going to happen.

We ended up going to my place later and had a hot scene. He liked a daddy in control, so I stripped him and made him kneel before me while his 7.5 cut cock bounced straight out in front of him, dripping precum.  He was excited.

I sucked him off, made him lick my belly (which he loved), and he moaned and groaned in ways that made me know he was way into it.  He fucked me, looking into my eyes. I was just beginning to bareback but not yet taking loads, so I had him pull out and I watched his face freeze and clench while he shot his giant load on my leg.  He was shy immediately after.

I drove him home after that.

Shortly after that, he contacted me on Growlr to thank me for the experience and added he was off to Europe on tour and goodbye.  He asked me to think of him as my 'Good boy'.

(I realize this is a long setup to getting to sloppy raw sex.  Sorry.  Didn't mean for this to be a full story, but the creamy pay off is coming.)

He contacted me a month ago.  He was back in the states and had been living in my city for the past five months or so.  He had gotten married, had a a baby, and his music career had taken off, that he had a record contract and was performing and recording music full time.  (I guess he really did have a music tour in Europe!). 

Good for him.

During our raunchier Growlr chats, he confessed that the first time he fucked me was the first time he had ever been with a man. He had never fucked a man. Not ever.

I was shocked by this because of the way he role played so easily, and how very relaxed and into the sex he was. That day, I didn't have to talk him into fucking, he pounced. He really wanted to cream me, too. That was a big deal to him.

I said it was a big deal to me, too. I wasn't taking loads when we first fooled around...but I was now.

I asked him how many men he had fooled around with besides me. 'None', he replied.

We played text-tag for three week.  He had to work around the baby schedule, the band, his wife, all that shit.  I work and have a life, I wasn't going to drop everything because a 23 year old happened to be free between 10:00 and 11:15 one morning.

But this morning, he texted me, inviting me to get high and for the first time,  I replied 'okay'.  I had been thinking about his load and how much I wanted it.  We had unfinished business.  He was supposed to breed me that very first time he had sex with a man, but we didn't do it.  It should have happened, but I was now ready to honor his seed.

Got to his house, total mess, total "we're married and poor" situation but it was in a cool attic of an old home. Wooden floors, painted green (when you could see the actual floor) and a giant sloppy bed in front of big windows with cobwebs and broken slat blinds. He wore baggy clothes, even more lumberjack/hipster than before. Super skinny.

We smoked his pot, which was good, and then it got quiet between us.

Earlier that morning during our texts, he confessed he was nervous and unsure. He definitely wanted the sex and he wanted to blow his nuts in me. But he was nervous all the same.

When things got quiet between us, I took the lead.

I put my hand on his leg and said, "When we got together over a year ago, I made you pull out. I was new to barebacking. I hadn't taken men's loads my whole life and I was new to indulging my favorite, most intense fantasy. I made you pull your beautiful cock out of yer Dad...."

He groaned.

I said, "I won't be asking you to pull out today. Today, you empty your nuts inside your Dad. Is that what you want?"

His lips opened and he tried to speak, but no words. His hips jerked, thrusting up into the air, thrusting at nothing.

I took this as a yes. I made him kneel again, stripped him slowly until his skinny body and big dick were at right angles. He took off his baseball cap and he had long bushy hair in the front which I pulled behind his ear.

I kissed him, something he did not want a year and a half ago.

But he wanted it now.

After the very wet kiss ended, I whispered into his mouth, "Was that the first time, you kissed a man?"

He whispered, "Yes."

I made out with him again and caressed his balls, already tight.

I lowered myself to suck on his big dick, hard as stone, and bouncing in front of him. Leaking precum. I smeared some on my upper and lower lips and the made him kiss it off.

I sucked his big cock until it was sloppy, but I cut the blow job short. His hard cock was quivering. His balls were tight against his body. I didn't think he'd last long on a proper blow job.

I told him that we were gonna do doggy style this time and he nodded.

He said, "I'm nervous."

I kissed him and said, "Do you wanna shoot your load in Dad's hole?"

He nodded against my chest. "Say it, son. Say you want to cum inside me."

He mumbled out, "I wanna cum inside you."

"Say it. C'mon. Tell me what you want."

He looked me in the eye and said, "I wanna fuck you and then shoot inside you."

I instructed him to get some lube. I took care of my own hole and he greased up his dick. I knew he would not necessarily be gentle...I mean, he'd be as gentle as I told him to be. But I figured he'd just try to pop his whole cock inside me in one jerky motion.

Which he did.

I slowed him down a bit, but not for long. It but about three or four tries before he was balls deep inside me, his hands wrapped around my pecs and he said, "Oh."

I squeezed his dick and he moaned.

We started fucking, both of us moving some to create the slow see-saw of fucking. It was wet inside me. I asked him how he liked that sensation, that wet gripping hole.

"I love it," he said and he gasped.

He lasted longer than I thought he would, I give him credit for that. He fucked me in slow, even strokes, I think just because he was enjoying the sensation of each long-ass grip. I said stuff like, "You gonna cum inside your dad today? Paint my insides white, son?"

This would make him fuck harder and gasp out a 'yes, or 'yes, dad.'

Pretty soon he said, "I'm gonna cum. Should I cum?"

I said, "Plant your seed, son. Cum in me."

This drove him over the edge and he fucked deeper a few times. After each thrust, he clenched his anus hard - I could feel it -- because it forced his cock to clench up inside my ass and squirt out more liquid. He gasped and gasped on top of me, his head on my back.

At last he said, "Whoa," and pulled out.

As soon as he was out of me, I was just a pot-smoking buddy. A pal. Someone who he invited over to smoke.

I was out of the house within five or six minutes. He was still very friendly, asking me lots of polite questions about my life so he could get rid of me faster. We hugged before I left.

He hit me up on Growler a few minutes ago to say how nervous he was and also that, "I liked it."

I told him what he wanted and needed to hear. "You done good, son. I'm proud of you."

As a P.S. to this story, my young buddy texted me on Growlr about 10 hours later, close to midnight, asking me if I would come back for a repeat.

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...