Tagteaming Bottoms

bigdick4you

Please tell me that any bottom who would want to be tag team also wants ATM.   Please.  Otherwise what's the point???

lol... slowly raises his hand. I'm pretty much totally anal as a bottom. I do suck and rim and am told I'm good at it, but it is not my preference at all, I want everything in my ass. For me, sucking or rimming while getting fucked kind of dilutes the focus of getting fucked. And I am way disappointed if a top cums anywhere but deep in my cunt. Ultimately, my lust is pretty much all about getting bred (i.e., getting a guys cum deep in my ass and gut).

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

lol... slowly raises his hand. I'm pretty much totally anal as a bottom. I do suck and rim and am told I'm good at it, but it is not my preference at all, I want everything in my ass. For me, sucking or rimming while getting fucked kind of dilutes the focus of getting fucked. And I am way disappointed if a top cums anywhere but deep in my cunt. Ultimately, my lust is pretty much all about getting bred (i.e., getting a guys cum deep in my ass and gut).

So, let me get this straight…You are lucky enough to get two tops in one place at the same time.  We take turns on your ass--and the one who isn't in your butt gets to jerk his dick while waiting for his next turn?????  Oh, joy.  Oh, bliss.  

We all want to cum in your ass.  You would have to be an extraordinary cocksucker to get me off in your mouth when there is an ass available.  It is about keeping us hard and ready for next round up your wet hole.  It sounds to me that you don't really want to be tag teamed, you should just invite us over sequentially.

• Upvote 4

I especially like it when the tops get impatient and decide to double-fuck my cunt. Feeling two fat cocks stretching my whore fuckhole wide open, feeling like I'm on fire down there until they put it out with a flood of hot sticky cum, that makes me feel like the slut I am.

• Upvote 3

1 on 1 sessions don't do it for me anymore, i'm always wanting more, more!  tag teams are fun, as long i get passed around ruff and told what to do. 

I especially like it when the tops get impatient and decide to double-fuck my cunt. Feeling two fat cocks stretching my whore fuckhole wide open, feeling like I'm on fire down there until they put it out with a flood of hot sticky cum, that makes me feel like the slut I am.

i never experienced a double fuck, i'd love to get to cocks cumming at once. 

Guest ff-whole

Last Sunday, I was lucky to hook up with a tourist who had to wait for his wife to fly back home until he could do me...

It was okay but I'm at a stage now too that I need gangbangs more and more... I guess it's addictive and ruining my general one on one sex drive...

Multiple loads from a lot of unkown bottoms to make me feel a cumslut is what I crave.

I agree, I've hit a point where one guy isn't enough sometimes. A gang of guys over one guy any day.

Of course a great one on one is the goal. I often find myself searching for a second load straight after getting one.

Edited by ridemehard

So, let me get this straight…You are lucky enough to get two tops in one place at the same time.  We take turns on your ass--and the one who isn't in your butt gets to jerk his dick while waiting for his next turn?????  Oh, joy.  Oh, bliss.  [/size]

[/size]

We all want to cum in your ass.  You would have to be an extraordinary cocksucker to get me off in your mouth when there is an ass available.  It is about keeping us hard and ready for next round up your wet hole.  It sounds to me that you don't really want to be tag teamed, you should just invite us over sequentially.[/size]

Could not agree more.

I love rimming almost as much as giving blow jobs, and while it can be challenging at times to do either while getting a cock up your ass, the whole point of having multiple guys is that it's multiple play (ie.not having one guy off to the side jerking his cock).

Met up with a hot Danish guy last year at the sunday party in Berlin (folsom), coffee and cream. Spent over 2 hours with him alternating between my cock in his hole and at least another 10 others.. he collected 4 or 5 loads and when I unloaded in him, he had a very loose sloppy hole. Have his contact details and hope to catch up with him gain this year. Hope that he hasn't been collared.. 

I used to be in a thruple with 2 top partners. They loved to encourage and watch each other take turns breeding my hole. Both had very different ways they liked to fuck and it was awesome feeling the difference and keeping them happy!