Neg Bottom Boy Seduces Poz Daddy Top

• Administrators

I'd been talking to this Dude for months. He's POZ. Nice guy. We talked on the phone, exchanged emails, and met once or twice on neutral grounds, like coffee shops and restaurants. Till then we hadn't done anything.

Fucking hot bod. A Daddy type. Perfect for me. I'm 28, brown eyes and hair, smooth, and boyish overall. He's in his late 40's, divorced, solidly built, hairy chest, salt and pepper, with a Cock to kill for.

He hadn't done me bare, cause he's POZ. I wasn't. At last not yet. He barebacked, but only other POZ guys.

He knew about me—that I was NEG and screwed around. I barebacked, too. Some call me promiscuous; and, yes, I'd done the whole nine yards—the Net, the Baths, Bookstores, and Adult Theaters. He didn't know how bad I needed it.

At first he was reluctant cause of my Status, and he feared he'd weaken or give in. The spirit's willing, but the flesh is weak—that kind of crap. But he knew himself. I give him credit.

He insisted on staying fully clothed, so determined was he to do nothing to impair my health. But I turned him on enough that he wanted to see my Ass in action. He planned merely to finger me, stretch me, and use his Dildos on my Cunt. Of course I encouraged him, supposing what would lead to what. I can get any guy to fuck me. Case in point.

When I showed up at his house, it was touch and go. He bent me over doggy style—to stretch me out. He started with two fingers, then up to his wrist. Shit, was he rough—twirling them inside my Pussy like my Ass Walls didn’t exist.

I started making slopping noises. Maybe it was the Crisco—maybe my Ass Juices. But I was fairly sure a good portion of that SLOP was BLOOD.

My head throbbed from the Poppers. I begged him to fuck me. How I prayed that god would fuck me, but he wouldn't do it. Instead he shoved a Dildo up my Ass. No Lube—except for the SLOP already in me. That stretched me even further. Again his fingers. I was getting finger-fucked and dildo-fucked at the same time. I was crazed with Lust. I wanted his Cock more than anything. I reached behind and grabbed his Crotch. When he slid the Dildo out, I turned and kissed him, twisting his Nips.

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to shoot. He'd said he wanted to see me Cum. He pushed me to my knees, and the Dildo went back in. Or so I thought. FUCK! IT HURT SO GOOD!

He crashed and burned. "I'm gonna fuckin' breed you. I'm gonna drill you with my POZ Cock. You want that, don't you, Fag. I'm gonna POZ you—make you mine."

We could hold back no longer. Cum splashed everywhere—OUR Cum!. OUR Dicks pulsed on for minutes. OUR hair, faces, chests, guts, and Cocks were awash with Jizm—MY CUNT WITH HIS POZ CUM. And that's how POZ met NEG.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...