Last night with the fitness guy

So as I ve stated before about prep and undetectable, poz ,unmedicated prep and poz guys, I enjoy the fantasy/reality feeling bare cock in my hole and having fun with it and take responsibility for it

Well so last night 2/4/23 , hubby and I had a  hot fuck session with this cute cute cute "straight but curious" fitness trainer guy..this isn't fiction, but reality, and I want to share.

This " straight curious" guy had been hitting me up on Squirt.org for a little while and he was interested in meeting and experience man on man sex.

Not making this up, he's a fitness trainer with the beginnings of nice definition. I asked him what drew him to me and he stated it was because I looked like a nice guy and cute enough to fuck. I laughed in the text exchange and politely informed him the hubby and I are guy next door types and didn't want to disappoint him.

Apparently he was cool with it, because he came over. We could tell he was nervous, by the way he was talking to be heard and his body language was observed a little nervous, kinda like excited fun nervous. He drank water, hubby and I had wine, we talked about pets and after a little while trying to connect on some level, we initiated the direction of the evening to our hot tub.

We all three got naked in the hot tub, he began to relax as we began touching feet to feet and putting each others foot on the other guys crotch. Hot tub water felt good and very warm.There's something about having a foot rub on your cock in the water. MMmM. Heheh , so after about 30mn we were getting hot and we were getting the feeling we were all ready to get busy.

We got in the house, rinsed off and all. The three of us plopped down on our king size bed.  We let our new buddy lay on his back and get between the two of us. Hubby and I began tantric style touch, then hubby went down on our new friend first. His cock pointed straight up at a diagonal, rock hard, smooth meaty ball sac. Nipples were perky, nice and pink and he was smooth to the touch except for his blondish brown medium length beard.

His beard felt good as I was kissing him. I was appreciative that he wanted to kiss back.  Hubby meanwhile was licking this guy's nuts. We didn't force or push or rush the pace. It went kinda natural. He licked my balls a little bit while I hovered over him in a teabag style position and my hubby was nibbling on his left nipple. 

I asked him if I'm could eat him out and without hesitation he said sure. I tell ya what, his smooth skin with lightly bushy pubes had this authentic " been to the gym "workout sweat smell to his crotch. Fresh musk is attractive to me...

Anyway, I could tell he liked his ass played with. I had this guy on his back legs up and while on my knees with a pillow underneath them while at the edge of our king size bed...Man on man,  I licked his freshly made musky balls and medium pink hole that was  absent of any pubes below his balls and hole. He was God to honest truth rocking in rhythm to me rocking him, letting my tongue go up and down his taint and hole with a pattern of tongue fucking his hungry straight curious hole needed. My husband began sucking his cock  in tandem with my ass eating, as this guy was slowly getting rocked in synch with our rhythm. Hubby had to stop cock sucking only after a minute or two of both of us going down on him. He was about to cum and he wanted to last longer.....heheh hubby and I was Iike, okay handsome. Eventually we gravitated to the playroom and I got in the sling first.

Now I wish I was able to get my poz talk on, however I knew the hubby and this cute gym guy would have instantly gotten turned off by it,  so I'm just kept it to head space. In our playroom we have a sling and I got in it. Cute guy was only a top. The hubby is mainly a top. I was the only verse person in the group was me. I was happen to oblige without hesitation. Let me tell ya, between a good popper rush, pot gummy and nice size cocks going in my hole, some how I lasted in total about 2.5 hours in the sling. I had to take a break at one point and had him switch up with me to get in the sling. I ate his hole out and the hubby lubed his cock well and again the hubby and I formed a rhythm between him slow stroking this guy's and me eating this hungry " straight guy" ass. This guy didn't last but 3 minutes and he came, shooting all over his muscular belly. Fucking hot as hell. I truly believe after a few more sessions with this cute fucker, we'll get to fuck this guy with our cocks instead of just our tongues.

So I got back in the sling after cum shot #1 from fitness stud. I willingly let my hubby and this guy continue to fuck me. Let's just say I had the poz talk in my headspace. All poppered up and buzzed on pot, I was in heaven. Both the hubby and this guy breed my hole and Ioved it. I kept pregnant they were wanted to share their hot poz loads trying to convert me to their poz brotherhood, challenging my neg status and telling me they wanted own my neg hole and breed.me.with their poz cum. Eventually, the hubby got to cum in my hole after the fitness guy...it got my husband turned on to all that warm lube and the muscle guys cum. After all was said and done, I pretended in my head, I got loaded up with poz cum like in some of the stories I've  I ve been reading on this site. Being on prep made me feel comfortable with the fitness guy seeding my hole.  Between fantasy and reality...Fuck last night was hot.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story. It was a fun night last night. I figured I share with you guys.

Screenshot_2023-02-05-18-43-35-07_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

*Edit to the line: I kept pregnant they were wanted to share their hot poz loads trying to convert me to their poz brotherhood, challenging my neg status and telling me they wanted own my neg hole and breed.me

*I meant 

I kept private that they were wanting to share their hot poz loads, trying to convert me to their poz brotherhood hood, challenging my neg status and telling me they wanted to own my neg hole and breed me.

I was re reading on an edit before final posting but somehow let slip the word pregnant into the story....wth..hahahhaha

• 2 weeks later...