Trigger warning, the 1st part of this story includes gay bashing! Proceed at your own risk. 

-----'---------------------------------------------------------

Barry, Jason and Chris would become quite a force to be reckoned with. 

Our story starts with Barry. Since it begins with Barry, old enough to have come out before the AIDS  pandemic it takes a while to get to the yet unheard of topic of gift giving and chasing. 

Barry would eventually make his living as an artisan. He became a cabinet maker of one of a kind furniture that sold at generous prices providing him with a comfortable living. 

This professional pursuit and creativity suited his mild mannered, introverted personality very well.  His passion was studying each piece of wood, each knot and grain, each colour and hue, practically letting the wood dictate the shape and style of every piece he sculpted. 

Every dovetail joint fit together with exacting precision. Every finish dictated by the unique muse of the piece. The meditative hours of sanding and polishing were soothing to his soul. 

From adolescence he knew  he was gay and liked sex but could see it didn't have the driving force for him that it had for most of his buddies. 

In college he was quite content to join his friends at one of the neighborhoods gay bars for a beer and listen to their sexual exploits,but, he was usually quite content to head home early and alone. On the few occasions he did hookup things would rarely develop beyond oral. If they did he always topped. He really wasn't interested in exploring beyond that. 

Near the end of his college days his best friend talked him into sharing a jug of draft instead of Barry's usual choice to stop at one beer. When Barry's brain was a little on the intoxicated side the friend convinced Barry to accompany him to the local cruising park. 

It was a very dark overcast night so even though Barry could tell from hushed voices and whispers that there were men around all he could really see was the sporadic glow of cigarettes or the odd flash from a lighter. 

His friend shared a word or two with men they met on the paths. Barry became particularly enamoured by a guy with a classic Marlboro Man face and stance. His best friend encouraged him to chat up this stranger while excusing himself  suggesting "let's meet up for brunch tomorrow and exchange notes on our adventures. "

The chat with the Marlboro Man soon progressed to kissing. The kissing soon proceeded to fondling and groping. Soon both their erections were out of their pants. The Marlboro Man quickly turned his back, dropped his jeans, leaned into a tree trunk and presented his ass. With only spit for lube Barry's six inch cock was buried in the presented hole. 

It was not long before Barry sensed someone over his right shoulder. Continuing a leisurely fuck he turned his head and smiled into the face which was far closer than he had anticipated. The stranger took this invitation to hug Barry from behind and start unbuttoning Barry's shirt while nibbling his ear sending pleasurable shudders through Barry's body. Marlboro Man noticed, looked back and smiled while more aggressively humping his ass on Barry's naked cock. Barry loved the stranger's calloused hands stroking his heavily haired chest and belly. He put up no protest when the stranger unfastened Barry's pants and pushed them and his briefs down to his knees. The stranger's mouth soon found Barry's exposed hole and his tongue joined in the fucking rythm. 

Barry blasted off into a new world of experience never having been tongue fucked before. After what felt like forever but was probably only a couple of minutes the stranger's cock head was pushing against Barry's hairy hole. Barry hesitated for a split second and then thought 'what the hell, why not?'

When the head penetrated the pain was hot and more than Barry thought he could bear. The stranger seductively whispered into his ear to relax and the Marlboro Man pushed back even more insistently. Reluctantly Barry took some deep breaths and instinctively also found his ass pushing back to impale himself further. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and all three relaxed into a vigorous rhythm. It did not take Barry's balls long to send the familiar signal. He warned the Marlboro Man. The stranger piston slapped Barry's ass and Barry shot over the edge blasting his load into the ass in front of him. His ass contractions brought the stranger over the top and rope after rope of hot cum began to coat Barry's gut walls for the first time in his life. 

Before he could even start to process this experience a husky voice over his left shoulder called out, "my turn, let me in." The first cock in his ass pulled out with a plop sound and was immediately replaced by a thicker longer one which unloaded as it was roughly pushed inside. 

Again, before he could think through the unfolding events a new even thicker cock was assaulting his bowels and pounding away. The Marlboro Man removed himself and Barry took his place leaning against the tree trunk for stability for the duration of his third fuck and breeding. 

More guys had gathered around, but Barry declined their offers to continue the breaking of his no longer virgin ass. 

He found his way home on his own and on arrival debated expelling the copious cum in the toilet or wearing briefs to bed should it leak out in his sleep. Noticing just how exhausted he was he  crawled into bed naked and slept the sleep of the dead. 

Uncharacteristically he slept in only awaking in time to head off and meet his best friend for brunch.

Sitting alone he noticed an internal angry fuming realizing his friend was keeping him waiting yet once again. He got up and grabbed the local newspaper, something to occupy himself as he waited. 

His blood ran cold when he saw the cover story. 'Gay man's body found in cruising park. ' Though no name was given Barry knew in his bones the dead man was his best friend. 

Barry never visited that or any other cruising park again. It would take a couple of years before he would even think about having sex again. During these years he became a bit of a recluse and poured his entire life energy into perfecting his furniture building knowledge and skills. Slowly, very slowly the icy grief in his blood began to thaw and he eventually started to reconnect with life beyond the confines of his wood work shop. 

----------------------------------------------------------

The opening scene of the play was in a raucous gay bar. The two central characters were slim, tall, handsome young men who had just been introduced to each other by mutual friends. Amidst the usual friendly banter the audience can see a growing mutual interest between Fred and Stan, the handsome leads.

The darker of the two, Fred, led his new acquaintance away from the group of friends and up to the bar. He ordered two shots of Jägermeister from the muscular shirtless bar tender. One shot and toast leads to five and the two star characters are seen stumbling arm in arm from the bar.

With the magic of theater we see them emerge back on stage climbing a set of stairs to enter a bedroom. Increasingly loud techno beat music plays as amid kisses and groping every stitch of clothing is ripped off and the two men fall into bed. Legs are hoisted to shoulders and Stan groans as it appears Fred is penetrating his co-star. Black out as the hypnotic erotic music continues. 

Within a moment the volume of the music begins to diminish as the flood lights slowly come back up. The coupling on the bed clearly reaches it's climax as Fred groans and his body convulses and he collapses on Stan. Heavy breathing as they each regain their composure. Fred then rolls off and they each lie on the bed fully exposed. 

Stan moves to sit on the side of the bed bent over with his head in his hands. Clearly distressed, "You just fucked me bareback and came inside me man  ... I don't even know you  ... what were you thinking?"

"You didn't stop me. " defensively from Fred 

The scene plays out with an argument about the dangers and ethics of bareback sex in the midst of AIDS. We learn two important details, it is 1987, and Fred is HIV positive. 

Soon Fred has retrieved and pulled on underwear. Stan remains naked through the ongoing argument. The anger crescendos and eventually escalates into a wrestling match. Fred pins Stan to the floor. They stare each other down with anger for a deafening moment of silence. Fred then forcefully kisses Stan. At first Stan resist but then relents allowing himself to be sucked into the passionate exchange. All of a sudden Fred lifts and bends the naked man over his bed. Fred rips off his underwear and mounts Stan from behind.  

Black out. Intermission. 

The second part opens with Stan waking alone, naked and sweating profusely. The story develops with his visit to the STD clinic and positive HIV diagnosis. The second last scene has a dramatic confrontation in the gay bar between the co-stars. Fred is clearly not the least bit remorseful about his actions and Stan flees the bar in tears. As the stage lights black out the bar they emerge to show a naked Stan weeping on his bed. The curtain falls and the audience is on their feet. When the co-stars come out for their bow Fred is in his bar apparel and Stan is completely and unabashedly naked. They hug mid-stage before turning and walking to the front of the stage to bow for their adoring audience. 

At the after party Barry was delighted to be introduced to Jason, the blonde actor with the swimmers built who had played the staring role of Stan. Barry had already been entranced by Jason before his clothes came off on stage. 

It was Jason who asked Barry, his senior by at least twenty years, "Your place, or mine?"

• Like 13

A very well written opening chapter. I really enjoy when a writer takes the time to "flesh out" a character in a story with extra little details. Barry's knowledge of wood and letting the chosen wood dictate the outcome of the finished item is just such an example. We all enjoy the "Money Shot" but sometimes the journey there is even more pleasurable. Losolent is a master at this and I've a feeling that I your story could turn into an amazing tale too.

• Like 1

Jason fell in love with Barry's house the moment they drove up the drive. It was not ostentatious, just a nice sized classic Arts and Crafts architecture. As Barry gave the grand tour talking enthusiastically about each unique piece of furniture he had crafted Jason's love for the house turned into adoration for the home; not to mention the hairy dad bod tour guide. 

Jason was out of his clothes and into the eight person hot tub the moment they reached the back deck. As Barry had anticipated, the house tour was finished. 

Barry methodically began removing and folding each article of his clothing. Jason had known Barry would be hairy but had not been prepared for the Neanderthal almost ape like hairy dad that emerged. When Barry's boxers came off and he turned to carefully fold and add them to the pile Jason got an excellent view of the most beautiful fur covered bubble butt he had ever seen. 

Before joining Jason in the tub Barry went to the outdoor bar fridge grabbing two bottles of beer and frozen plastic beer steins, the kind with ice between the outer and inner layers. Barry was following his natural unhurried commitment to taking care of every last detail. 

Climbing in the tub Barry handed Jason his beer and casually leaned in to give him a gentle kiss. To Jason's surprise Barry then moved back across to sit on the far side facing him. 

As in the car, their chat was unhurried, casual and comfortable. Naturally the topic of the play came up with both sharing their commitment to safe sex and the use of condoms. Jason learned that Barry had only rare encounters, his work took priority. Barry was not surprised to learn that Jason was a nudist of long standing, and quite sexual active with no one specific type of guy or age turning his crank. To put it simply, Jason just loved sex. He'd even been with a few women over the years; but, his biggest passion was for men. 

Stating this Jason slowly moved over beside Barry taking hold of Barry's semi-hard cock. Barry's cock immediately began to stiffen. Jason maneuvered Barry's hand to his butt and a finger penetrated Jason's smooth hole. Jason moved up in front of Barry so his fingers would have free access and Barry swallowed Jason's beautiful cock. For the next ten minutes Jason face fucked Barry as Barry used multiple fingers to fuck Jason. 

Everything about their love making was unhurried, even when they reached the beautifully hand crafted four poster king size bed. Barry's carefully sheathed cock fucked Jason more than once that night, and each night thereafter. Other than work they were hardly ever out of each other's sight. Jason gave up his shared apartment before the first week had passed. It was truly a one night stand that morphed immediately into life long commitment. 

• Like 8

Barry had no desire to cramp Jason's sexual style and encouraged him to go off and sow his wild oats from time to time. But even to Jason's surprise, he was strangely content. Actually it was not entirely surprising as they had sex morning, noon, and night literally every day. 

One day mid morning Jason arrived at Barry's workshop to find him in conversation with an elderly couple that were ordering a custom made piece of furniture. As they left the door was hardly closed before Jason had Barry's cock out of his pants and in his mouth. It did not take long for Barry to unload and Jason to swallow. This was a good because Jason was barely standing and still wiping his lips when the next customers came through the door. 

That night when Barry returned from work to find Jason at the stove cooking in his usual kitchen apparel, nothing but a bibbed apron, he grabbed a condom, fished out his cock and fucked Jason as he stood stirring. As Barry was removing the filled condom Jason turned and kissed Barry saying; "And a welcome home to you to."

The months went by in harmonious bliss. If either were out of town on work or business they would check in with each other by phone two or three times per day. They were inseparable.

A year and a half and literally cartons of condoms in Jason began to suggest they could dispense with the condoms. After all they were happily monogamous. Barry was still quite reluctant. But, finally on Jason's birthday Barry surprised Jason. Reaching to grab the condom, making a point of showing it to Jason, taking it out of it's package, smiling like a Cheshire cat, he then tossed it over his shoulder. Barry then spit on his cock and slid in raw. 

Neither of them could believe how wonderful this skin on skin contact felt. Their usual unhurried love making transformed instantly into animalistic rutting. As Barry pounded his ass Jason enthusiastically encouraged between satisfied moans and groans; "oh fuckin A man  ... bareback my ass Barry. Yeah harder  ... deeper  ... tear my ass apart you wild bull in heat. "

Jason was totally surprised to hear his usually mild mannered partner growl back; "gonna fucking destroy your ass bitch. Gonna pound this raw cock so deep it comes out your mouth. Fuckin take it slut. Not stoppin 'til I flood your sorry ass." And within three minutes of ass pounding furry Barry's cock exploded with wad after wad of hot cum deep in Jason's guts. 

Feeling the wet blasts in his ass for the first time in his life catapulted Jason over the top with a hands free orgasm splattering over both their torsos and faces. One blast shot right into Barry's eye. 

Totally spent Barry collapsed on Jason and it took a full five minutes for each of them to catch their breath. 

Jason was first to speak; "Barry you fuckin wild bull! That was fuckin amazing! I feel like I just lost my Gd damn virginity.  ... I love being your bareback slut bitch. I love your hot cum in my ass.  ... wow ... Thank you!"

"Happy Birthday Bitch.  And I've got to say, that's the most satisfying gift I've ever given anybody. I hope you're ready for more. "

Barry could hardly finish as Jason responded; "fuck yeah man, anytime, anyplace, just shove in raw and blast away. "

"No", bounced back Barry;"you idiot I hope you are ready for more right now. My naked cocks already in you and primed for another round. "

Sure enough Jason could feel his lovers naked cock growing bigger and harder. As Barry started to fuck Jason he bent down and kissed the tears of joy from his partners eyes and cheeks. 

Neither of them got much sleep that night  or for the next week as Barry kept pumping his DNA into Jason's always eager and prone ass at every opportunity. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Barry left town for a 'One of a kind ' marketing show at the end of that week. Jason was signed into an impromptu acting intensive for most of the week Barry was away. They hated the idea of being apart but knew they would have a fucking good bareback time when Barry came home. Turned out they had no idea how good a time, but before I get ahead of the story. 

Jason found the acting intensive a fantastic experience which helped with the void his ass was feeling. 

On the third day he was paired up with a cute young twink whose boy next door good looks and slim build had caught his eye and interest on the first day of class. Jason's learning assignment partner's name was Chris. 

Their get to know your partner ice breaker exercise went extremely well. They were instantly relaxed and fully comfortable. The conversation flowed freely and playfully from the get go. 

They were handed their impromptu written scenario and instructed to read it together but not discuss it. The instructions read;

"One of you is an elderly person in need of a bath. The other is the new homecare giver. The scene must include the bath. "

When instructed to begin playing out the scene in front of the class Chris quickly established he was playing the role of the senior by starting the dialogue. (He had decided for ease of remembering they would use their own names. )

"Jason this is my bath day. Please start the tub running and come right back to help me get out of these clothes. "

Jason moved about six feet and mimed putting in a plug and turning on and adjusting the water temperature before returning to Chris. Chris was already struggling to try to lift his tshirt. Jason gently helped him off with the shirt,undid and helped Chris off with his pants and socks. He then stood and offered to assist Chris's movement to the tub. Chris spoke up; "My underwear.  I'm not getting in the tub with underwear. Don't be shy Jason, help me off with these. "

Jason blushed but bent down and helped Chris off with his last stitch of clothing. Then he supported naked Chris as he hobbled to the make believe tub. With Chris settled in the tub Jason removed his own shirt and knelt down leaning toward Chris to imitate washing. At this point Chris mimed a slip and splash of water in Jason's direction. "Oh my, I've soaked your trousers son. You need to take them off anyway. I need you to sit in here behind me and hold me stable."

Again Jason blushed. He instantly regretted coming to class commando. He soon found himself sitting naked on the floor with Chris's naked body held between his legs. He was thankful that their back to front close embrace hid his growing erection. Chris's old man voice emerged as he turned enough to look in Jason's face. "Oh my! I must say you are the best the agency has ever sent. I'm going to ask for you every bath day from now on. "

Jason stuttered "Oh" and prayed the time for this impromptu exercise must soon be up. The two looked deeply into each other's eyes and the silence became awkward. Chris broak the stalemate by leaning in and kissing Jason deeply and passionately. 

The instructor quickly exclaimed;"Very good boys, times up."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Jason retrieved his clothes with his back to the class to hide his raging hard on. Chris's cock stood like a soldier on parade for everyone to see as he casually gathered his clothes and pulled them on. He didn't bother with his underwear joining Jason commando. 

The class gave rave reviews on Jason and Chris's one act show. Chris beelined to Jason when class was dismissed and invited Jason to join him for dinner at a great restaurant. Jason thought 'why not? Barry is out of town, better than eating alone. Besides he's cute."

Between class and dinner Jason called Barry for their usual  check in. He was excited to share most details of the acting assignment. He withheld the hugging and erection part. He did mention both getting naked and the kiss. He shared his plan to join Chris for dinner. Barry's enthusiastic response was; "Great ...  sounds great, enjoy. " And Jason checked; "You sure? I told you we kissed, it was pretty passionate?"

"He can suck your cock for all I care " Barry laughed back,  "I love you Jason, I trust you completely  ... have fun tonight, have fun with Chris. Enjoy. " and he hung up. 

Conversation flowed quickly and simply over dinner.  Chris and Jason had so much in common, the nudist part particularly attractive. After about 45 minutes Chris leaned over and kissed Jason on the lips. Jason pulled back and said, "I told you about Barry. What are you doing?"

"I'm planning on doing you. You told me Barry said I could suck your cock he didn't care. "

"Oh,  he was just kidding  ... I'm sure  ..."

"No he wasn't, he wants us to have a good time tonight. He gave you a hall pass buddy, and you better use it. "

Chris motioned for the bill and they were soon on the street. When Chris pulled Jason in for a kiss it was generously returned this time. Chris suggested a room at the bathhouse around the corner as he had roommates and Jason and Brian's house was across town. 

Many eyes followed them as they made their way to their room and only Jason's pants were still on as they entered the room and slammed the door shut. 

Jason was naked and on his back with feet in the air in a snap. Chris required no more invitation to be between his raised legs. He considered eating out Jason's luscious ass but seeing  a ready supply of lube knew he just needed his naked cock up that hot ass without delay. 

Lubed and lined up ready to plunge Jason protested; "wait  ... wait  ... condom  ... you need a condom "

"What?" from a surprised Chris. "Why? You told me you and Barry fuck unsheathed. What are you talking about?"

"But that's just us, and we just started  ... I can't  ..."

"Sure you can! He wants you to have a good time  ... the best time. "

It was Chris's seductive eyes more than his words that caused Jason to relent. 

"Okay, I guess  ... but only slide in  ... no fucking, no cumming! You understand?"

"No I don't understand Jason. But  if that's what you want  ..."

Chris slid his slender long naked dick into Jason easily. It took no effort to be balls deep and Jason swooned in heat. Chris had perfected twitching his rock hard cock to gently tap the prostate of his bottoms. He asked Jason; "Is this okay?" Jason just moaned like a paid whore. 

"I'm in now, can I just pump a few times?" asked Chris. 

Jason hesitated, then meekly nodded. 

The fucking started slow and steady and as Jason only uttered pleasurable moans Chris picked up the pace. As his in strokes began slapping an increasing rhythm on Jason's ass cheeks Jason's voice called out; "Don't cum in me, pull out, be sure to pull out."

Chris responded frantically, "You sure? I think you want my cum. "

Jason, "Yes I do  ... fuck man  ... no pull out!"

Chris started unloading at 'Yes' he was too far along. Truth be told he probably never could have honored Jason's request. 

Jason's voice was the first to emerge from their post coital heavy breathing. "Damn, I love cum in my ass way too much  ... thank you ...I guess?"

Chris smiled, "Great, I can open the door and let the hordes in to fulfill your love. We're just getting started tonight. "

Panicked Jason shot back; "NO, NO , no others. I shouldn't have even let you bareback me. The only unsheathed cock breeding me tonight is yours. Am I clear?"

"Glad to keep breeding you." Chris responded as he got up and opened the door. Talking to the crowd that had gathered to enjoy the loud fucking sounds; "How many of you guys want to fuck this gorgeous man with a condom? ... I'm serious."

Three hands shot up. Chris ushered them into the room and closed the door to the remaining crowd. He instructed the men to doff their towels and pointed to the condom dispenser. He told them not to worry about lube slyly letting them know Jason's ass was already prelubed with his cum. 

Chris sucked on one of the volunteers cocks as the other two proceeded to tag team Jason's ass. Condom clad for sure. Jason was taking no more chances and kept reaching to check and make sure. 

Jason looked over to see Chris's volunteer now eating Chris's hole. They smiled at each other and high fived. 

Chris's next move was to direct his ass eater to stand. Grabbing the thick erect cock he pulled it toward and stuffed it in his ass. Jason couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the raw cock disappear up the ass of the guy that had just bred him. 

The frantic fuckfest continued for some time and the first to reach climax was the volunteer unloading in Chris. Another soon unloaded in the condom in Jason's ass, and the third required assistance and ended up cumming in Chris's eager mouth. 

After the three men left Jason said with astonishment; "Fuck you are crazy man. Sex with Barry is fantastic  ... since we've gone bareback stupendous! And this was the fuckin best sex of my life."

Checking his phone Chris said; "Oh we aren't done yet friend. We have this room for six more hours. "

They didn't leave the bathhouse a minute before their time was up. And, they didn't close the door to their room again. And, they didn't stay in the room for the six hours. 

Even though Chris dumped two more loads into Jason with audiences each time,  Jason somehow managed to get and keep condoms on the other guys that fucked him. And, several more did. Chris's twink ass was very popular and dripping from at least a dozen deposits by the time they left. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Jason had no intention of telling Barrie about his time with Chris 'til they were face to face. He was convinced he had let things go way further than Barry had meant for the hall pass to allow. 

Barry was very curious to hear details but relented to wait 'til he was home in three days. 

Jason had worried so much about telling Barry that before he said anything he was in tears. Barry held him tight  soothing and comforting him, assuring Jason everything was okay no matter what had happened. So Jason started sharing details; "I had sex with Chris. "

Barry, "I fully expected you would, no problem."

Chris bashfully, "We did it at the bathhouse."

Barry nonpulsed, "Sounds great. "

Chris sheepishly,  "I let him fuck me. "

Again a nonpulsed Barry, "Yeah, I fully expected that. How many other men fucked you?"

Almost under his breath, "I'm not entirely sure Barry, maybe 8 or 9."

An enthusiastic Barry; "Wow that's great. I bet you loved it!"

"You aren't upset?"

"Look Jason, I anticipated your worry about stepping out even when I gave you a pass. So I leveled the playing field a bit by giving a couple of the good looking vendors blow jobs. See I also broke with our monogamy. Nothing to worry about. I've told you all along you didn't need to give up your old promiscuous life style. "

Jason collapsed in heaving sobbs. 

Barry said,"I'm sorry. I thought you were okay with this. With me breaking out. I am so, so sorry hun. I'll never do it again, I  promise."

Jason cried "No it's not you, it's me. I betrayed you. Chris didn't just fuck me once. He fucked me a number of times. ... He bred me every time. I let him bareback me Barry. I'm sorry, I'm so fuckin sorry!"

Barry was confused and asked,  "Did they all bareback you? Did you take all their cum?"

"No, no" Jason cried, "just Chris's."

Barry queried , "And you trust him? He told you he was negative and you trust that? Right?"

"Fuck  ... no,  ...I never even asked him. I was to caught up in the moment. I still haven't asked him. But he let lots of guys breed his twink ass, lots and lots of guys. "

Concerned "Oh  ... okay. Don't panic.  ... We'll just invite him over and ask him. I'll be able to tell if he's lying.", Brian suggested. 

"Really? You would do that? You want to meet the guy I let breed me?"

"Sure, he sounds pretty wild. He also sounds like a nice guy. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Call him right now. See if he can come tonight. Let's get this cleared up.  ... Who knows, maybe I'll let him breed me if he's half as hot as you say he is. ... I'm kidding Jason, don't worry. "

Chris was in their livingroom within an hour and a half. The air was a bit tense so he got right to the point and asked what was going on. Jason began to cry again but got the question out. Chris laughed and said he had wondered when Jason would get around to asking. Chris assured them he was negative, in fact, had just got new test results back last week. 

Barry was quite satisfied he could trust Chris and invited the guys to get out of their clothes and into the hot tub. Each received a frozen plastic beer mug full to the brim and stories of their sexual adventures were shared. Barry took particular delight in hearing Chris proudly recount breeding Jason a couple times in front of a crowd. 

Of course it was Chris that made the first move sexually. Shifting over beside Barry he firmly took hold of Barry's fully engorged erection. He then climbed up over Barry and even quicker sat right down on Barry's naked rod. Jason's cock was soon hardening in Barry's mouth as Chris and Jason kissed. Before the night was over they were all in the four poster bed. Chris had loads from Barry and Jason. Jason had two loads from Barry and three loads planted by Chris. 

Just like Jason,  Chris would spend every night of the next few weeks rocking and then sleeping in the king size bed with his two new bareback fuck buddies. Jason got most of the plentiful load count. But, Chris got a few, and on a rare occasion Barry got to swallow down a few hot sweet loads. In the third week Chris just moved in with Barry and Jason. 

• Like 8

Two weeks later Chris and Barry awoke to a very hot and sweaty Jason between them in bed. They gave each other a knowing look. They didn't need a clinic or blood test to know what was making Jason so sick. They had both nursed buddies through the fuck flu. 

After changing the bed, sponging Jason down and getting him back to sleep they moved to the kitchen on the far side of the house. Barry attacked Chris spitting his words; "You fucking liar. You lied, you said you were negative. How could you be such a fuckin ass hole?"

"Calm down . Calm down old man. I didn't lie. I am negative."

"Sure... for your last test. You could have been infected by any one of the many strangers you've had up your shitter shoot since then. And don't try to lie to me again, I know there have been at least a dozen. "

Chris smiled; "Yes you are right,  there have been many. It's closer to two dozen deposits in this sweet ass of mine. But, you are wrong about any chance of them pozing me.  ... I'm on Prep. Go check the medicine cabinet.  You'll see my pill bottle and if you check the pharmacy label you'll see I've been on it for a year and a half. I didn't  poz Jason. And if I believe the story you two tell this is either an immaculate infection or it's your cock pops that's shooting the poison darts. "

"You slut!" bellowed Barry. 

"Thanks for the compliment."

"You're being awfully flippant about this Chris."

"It's treatable pops. In fact the thought of taking Jason's high viral cum to test the viability of my Prep makes me very horny indeed." Within a millisecond Chris was on his knees sucking Barry's spigot. He swirled and swallowed down every drop of Barry's potentially toxic cum.  "Delicious!"

When Jason was well enough Chris suggested all three go together for testing. He had already sampled a half dozen of Jason's newly poz loads deep in his ass. 

It was suggested they stop in separately to get their results. They opted to all go in together. They were extra pleased when they entered the inner office. The clinic nurse that day was a very muscular 30 year old with a chiseled face and GQ model clothing, hair and beard. 

Chris's file was on top and sure enough his Prep was doing it's job. As he fully expected his test came back negative. 

No one was surprised that Jason's results came back positive with an extremely high viral load. Barry grabbed Jason's hand as they gave each other a reassuring look. 

Barry was shocked that his results also came back positive. The difference was his viral load was only a little above detectable. He shared his cruising area park encounter from decades before but said he had never gotten sick. He had never thought he needed testing. Those were the only loads he had ever taken. He didn't even let guys cum in his mouth over the years. He was incredulous. 

The nurse reassured him that his case was very rare. A small percentage of the population could become infected but not have the virus replicate very much for some strange reason. It happened so rarely there was little research to draw on. Just enough virus would stay in the host that their chances of infecting someone else were very low. The fact that Jason had been impregnated with so many of Barry's poz loads had upped his chances of infection. 

Barry was crestfallen as the reality settled in that he had unwittingly infected his lover. He bent over taking his head in his hands and began to cry. Jason knelt in front of him and attempted to kiss away his tears. 

While this was happening Chris exchanged a knowing glance with their hunky nurse. They knew just the medicine this moment called for. Chris got up and locked the office as the nurse got up from his desk and started removing his clothing. 

When Chris and the nurse were fully naked they gently interrupted the two lovers. They proceeded to bend over the desk and presented their asses. 

When Jason protested their offer Chris assured him not to worry. They were both on Prep. They were safe from both Jason and Barry's toxic cum. 

The nurse laughed and said, "Actually I'm not on Prep. I'm chasing. I love this job. I eventually take a high viral load from every guy I inform they have converted to poz. It's always later, not in the office, but what the fuck. Why not? Come on Jason, don't deprive me of your beautiful poison. Give me everything you've got. "

Barry said, "You guys are fucking crazy!"

"Crazy for a fuck" responded Chris.  "Come on old man. Show this hunky nurse your stunning neanderthal body. Get that raw poz dick of your's up my ass. You know how much I love toxic loads planted in me deep. "

While quickly slipping out of his clothes Jason took time to kiss Chris before mounting the nurse from behind. He had to encourage Barry to get naked and impail Chris with his poz cock. 

Soon the two tops were kissing as the two bottoms also made out. It didn't take Jason long to realize he was teetering on the edge. "I'm close, are you sure you don't want me to pull out. "

"No fucking way man! Fuckin breed me with your radioactive load. Knock me up  ... poz my negative ass man!"

Before the nurse was finished speaking Jason was holding still buried as deep as he could get ejaculating copious amounts of his coveted DNA. 

"Fuck yeah! Thanks man! That's my fourth toxic load in two days. Hopefully I'll be calling in sick with the fuck flu soon. "

Barry was not having as much luck getting off in Chris's ass so the nurse got down and licked Barry's hairy balls. When this didn't have the desired effect he leaned back over his desk told Barry how much he loved the feel of a hairy body bent over his back. Barry switched holes and was quickly pounding away. Jason got down and ate out Barry's hole prompting Barry to demand, "Yeah bitch, give me your death stick, breed my hairy ass." Jason needed no more encouragement and Chris's naked cock was in Jason's ass before Jason was able to meet Barry's demand. The beautiful fuck train was in full motion. Chris was the first to unload triggering a rapid group orgasm, back to front."

With two fresh poz loads up his ass and  his load splattered across his paperwork the nurse told the others, "Get dressed. I've got work to do. Schedule an appointment on your way out for next week. We'll discuss treatment options then if you want. And  if I'm still not poz you two can do a repeat performance in my willing ass. Deal?"

Jason and Barry eagerly agreed as they hurriedly located their clothes and pulled  them on.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MTLneg
      Part 1
      Mr. Magoo was my neighbor in the block apartment where I live. Magoo was a nickname because he really look like the old man cartoon: pretty short (5 ft), bald, round nose and myopic. I guess he was in his mid-seventy. He had a cock to die for, but his blowjobs were outstanding. I can witness for them. It was well-known that every day, right after lunch, he would walk down to the bathhouse and come back in the early morning next day. Anyone trying to reach him had better chance to find him there instead at his place.  Once the landlord told me he was wondering why the old guy still kept an apartment.  At the bathhouse, Mr. Magoo would appear as an old troll lurking fresh meat in the dark corridors.
      Like I said, Mr. Magoo gave me unforgettable blowjobs and even if I was tempted for him to fuck me with his magnificent steel-hard cock (it gives me hope to see that, at this age, a man can still have a solid erection!), I always resist: he was poz.
      Me, well, I am 23, completing a degree at the local university in Montreal and still looking for prince charming. Don’t get me wrong, I am no virgin (lost it when I was… well… lets say way younger but this is another story), but I ain’t no slut either. I always play safe, don’t get fuck or fuck often. The most adventurous sex I had would be qualified as vanilla sex.  I’d chicken out every time it might be “dangerous”. So, bathhouse was definitely out of the list for me.  In fact, I never been in one. Grindr was just a fantasy, I wouldn’t never agrees to meet anyone I didn’t know. You can picture me.
      With covid confinement restrictions and school courses remotely, I almost never got out of the apartment like everyone else.  So I thought.  Except, Mr. Magoo would still go out and returning as usual as if nothing happened.   One morning, horny as shit and web porn not providing any relief, I heard the old man coming back from his night. I thought why not?  The man gives a mean blowjob and it is kind of a thrill for me to have sex with older men, even if Magoo looks like he could be my grandad.
      “Hey Max”
      “Hi, everything’s alright?”
      “Oh yeah, just back from the bathhouse”, he said smiling.  He was squinting his eyes like he was trying to locate me in the corridor. “I still have a warm load deep in my ass from the front desk punk. The one with purple hair” he told me like I would know who the guy was.  I started laughing. Mr. Magoo was more depraved that I would ever be.
      “Wait! What?  Aren’t they supposed to be close?”
      “Yeah, they are…”
      “But how…”
      “The front door sign says they are closed, but the back door is unlocked…  so…”
      “Lot of guys?”
      “Yeah, it’s business as usual. Monday, it was packed, though. You want to come with me tonight?”
      “Euh… no… I mean… you know… I don’t go there…”
      “A shame.  You would get a lot of action. You horny now?”
      “Kind of…”
      “Come with me, I’ll suck you dry.”
      It was the first time I got in his apartment. It was almost empty beside a dirty mattress on the floor that look as old as Magoo, a chair and a small round table. The carpet had various dark stains and a strong and very unpleasant smell assailed my nose, like a stench of rancid piss.  If I didn’t know better, I would have said that Magoo was squatting the place.  The door wasn’t even closed that Magoo pulled my shorts down, drop to his knees and engulf my semi-hard cock, pulling out his tongue and lick underneath my balls. He was like starved-animal, sucking me like he would run out of time and die before he finished me.
      Well, he did reach the finish line! I had to pull him off my cock as it becomes hypersensitive after I cum. In the few minutes of his cocksucking race, he found the time to unzip his pants, jerked (his awesome cock, did I mention it?) and sprayed his load on my Vans shoes.  The look on his face (surely mine as well) showed a satisfied man.
      “Gawd…!  I needed that. Thanks!”  As I pulled back my shorts.
      “It was delicious as always.  Your welcome…” then his face expressed hesitation, “I…  Max…  I need your help with something…" 
      What do you want me to do?  The man just got me off, definitely lives alone, who else can he asked?  I might not be the most outcoming guy, but I was not a selfish prick.  And the man has been always nice to me, never refusing to dive on my cock without having to reciprocate.
      "Would you help me?”
      So without thinking about what he needed help, I just answered “Yes, sure”.
      I got back to my apartment, still trying to figure out how could have said yes to help Mr. Magoo?  I should have told him “no, I can’t”, “please find someone else”. Instead, I saw an old devious man grinning at me like a 14-year-old teenager can do, his eyes twinkling with irrepressible mischief.
      “It’s simple.  I need you to come with me at the bathhouse tonight”
    • By ButtB4iGo
      This erotic fiction is a continuation of my story, The Broken Jock, that started in the "General Bareback Sex Stories" section that now, at Part 3, seems to belong in this section instead—for reasons you will soon discover.  Check out Parts 1 and 2 to see how far this young, gay, safe-sex only, softball player has fallen. Enjoy.
      The Broken Jock by @ButtB4iGo, Part 3
      The next Friday afternoon, Hank texted me.

Hank: Hey boy, I have plans for that hot little hole of yours tonight. Be at room 228 at the Folsom Motel at 11.

It had been almost a week since Hank fucked me last and I was feeling really horny. I had made plans to meet friends at a Castro bar at 8, but I figured I could excuse myself around 10:30 and head to the motel to get another one of Hank's anonymous fucks. I still don't know what he looks like.

Me: OK, sir.

--

When I got to the motel room door, the hall lights were dimmed by so many fluorescent tubes being out with one or two flickering. I’m in a horror film, I thought to myself with a grin. But since the typical motel had its hallways outside under the lights of the surrounding city, it actually wasn’t as dark or menacing as all that. I knocked on door number 228. 

“Who’s there?” I heard Hank say. 

“It’s me. Adam.” I heard lamps being turned off and then the door opened. 

“Get on the bed face down, boy. Push down your pants, too.” I felt my way to the bed and laid down on my chest while opening the fly to my jeans. Hank closed the door, came up behind me  and helped push my pants down. “Nice white jock, boy. You know what gets my dick hard.” He then pushed his soft leather cod piece against my bare ass. “Let’s get this blind fold on you.” 

My cock was rock hard in anticipation for Hank to plow my hole again. Did he bring more anonymous used condoms like last time?

Hank got on top of me and licked the left side of my face in one long upward lick. “Your going to get some more of ol’ Hank’s cock tonight. Plus, I’ve invited a few friends over from that hook up site, BareBackFuckers.”

“Yes!” I didn’t use my inside voice. 

Hank explained more, whispering in my ear. “I found your profile on that safe-sex only site you are still on, and I took a screen shot of it. Then I went to BareBackFuckers and shared that screen shot with some select tops that I want to see get inside you.” 

Hank shoved his hand under me to feel my dick. He easily felt the precum I was leaking into my jock pouch. “Fuck, boy! Already leaking. I knew you needed some more raw cock in you.” He continued rubbing my cock head through the cloth as he went on. “I told these select men that safe-only ShortStop91 is now taking all loads. There are two men coming here tonight to fuck and load up your hole while you suck my cock. These guys will only have one mission: to breed that nice newbie hole of yours. Then you’ll get fucked by me. Understand?” 

I nodded. “Yes, sir.” Hank seemed especially intense tonight, but I wanted it, and Hank knew just how to use me.

Hank got up and unsnapped the leather cod piece. He walked around to the other side of the bed and I felt the mattress take on his weight in front of my blindfolded face. His cock was rock hard as he rubbed it on my face and in my hair. His P.A. was cool on my lips when he told me to open up. He pushed his cock in forcibly to the back of my throat and he held the back of my head as I squirmed and gagged on the P.A. 

“Fuck yeah, jock boy. Take my cock in your throat. I know you can take Phil’s cock in there.” I relaxed my throat to help Hank invade, and I breathed through my nose the way Phil always commanded. Hank said he wanted to skull fuck me before the other men got there. I did pretty well, I think. I tried to forget about the scary P.A. in my throat and just focus on Hank’s cock head. 

About every minute or so, Hank would push all the way in and keep it there while I gagged. As he pulled out I got some air again, recovered, and opened my mouth to let Hank to do it again. “Good boy, Adam. Let me have that mouth and throat!”

A knock on the door. “Who’s there?” Hank yelled. 

“Ahhhh… I think we’re both from the site,” came from a man’s voice from outside the door. “I’m Coach4Jox and this other fella is…”

“Pops9in!” the other man’s voice finished. They must have arrived at the same time.

"Come on in, guys." The door opened and I heard the men enter.
      "Turn on that one lamp, too. I’ve got him blindfolded.” 

I heard the click of the lamp and shortly thereafter felt a hand feel up my naked ass and another hand in my hair.

“Shit! It really is you!” said the man near my face. “I’ve been checking you out on the safe-sex hook up site for two years. Your ass looks so good in that softball uniform pic! I’ve messaged you, too. But I figured you didn't answer because I’m a lot older. I see you at the bars sometimes, too. I have fantasized many times about fucking your gorgeous butt, and I have schemed in my head about how I’d pull the damned condom off without you knowing. I can’t believe I get to finally put my cock in that butt of yours—although I have to admit, a good stealth breeding of your jock ass would have been truly amazing.”

As the guy near my head was talking, the other guy was already trying to push his cock into my hole. He was about a quarter way in dry. 

As Pops9In was taking my hole I realized that I recognize the other guy’s handle from the safe-sex site. Coach4Jox was a white-haired man, mid-60s, who was constantly trying to set-up a fuck date with me with messages like: “I have condoms. I would love to shove my daddy cock into that very nice jock butt of yours.” But, I have had lots of men trying to get in my pants who were hotter than Coach4Jox, so I just never really gave him much thought.

Hank pushed his cock back into my mouth and announced to the other men that ShortStop91 is going bareback today and that they should "fuck me up.”

“As my handle indicates, I’ve got 9 inches of raw cock I’m going to shove up his 'safe-only' butt.” He kept pushing into me. "Fuck, this hole is tight!” 

"There’s lube next to you on the bed,” Hank offered. “I brought the oil-based stuff this safe-boy has always avoided.” Hank was playing like I was being offered up for barebacking for the first time to these men. Close enough for me. In my head, I was still in the process of being fully used and violated by my Hank. A man who started fucking me into bareback whoredom only two fuck sessions ago. 

I thought to myself, Pops9in and Coach4Jox will be men #11 and #12 to shoot their loads inside my hole. 

“Ahhhhh!” I gasped. With a lubed cock, Pops9in entered my hole. 

“Nice! We have penetration!” Hank said.

The man’s large cock filled my rectum as I gripped Hank’s leather-clad thighs. Hank pulled his cock out of my mouth and put an opened poppers bottle under my nose. “Take a good hit, boy.” I took about six hits as the cock inside me pushed in some more. I felt the inner tingle and static from the poppers.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned as Hank pushed his P.A. and cock head back into my throat.

“He’s lit,” Hank said. “Go ahead and try to fuck him now.” 

“He’s really tight,” the man said. “Take my cock, son. And no fucking rubbers, safe boy. This is raw cock inside you. This is what taking a man’s cock is supposed to feel like. Damn, I’m all the way in.”

The man, Pops9in, bucked so that his cock head nudged the deepest part of my hole. “Oh, yeah. Fuckin’ sweet hole here. Can’t fuckin’ believe my luck today when you messaged me.” He then started fucking in long strokes. Grunting and telling me to take it. Telling me that I loved raw dick now. “And my cock is not pulling out until every one of my fucking sperm is inside your young" —thrust— “jock” —thrust— 
      "butt.”

“Do it!” Hank’s cock got extremely hard in my mouth as he watched the man fucking my ass. “Let me see you shove that poz cock up that jock ass. Fuck that neg jock ass.”

Was that just hot talk? Did I hear Hank say “poz”, “neg”? It began to sink in how Hank might be violating me tonight. All the years of getting fucked with condoms to avoid HIV infection, and was it true? Was I getting fucked bareback by an HIV positive top? Was it just fantasy talk? Hank held the poppers under my nose again, and I surrendered. 

“Yeah boy, take another hit. Poz9Inch wants to load up your hole tonight. Take his poz cock and let him load you up.”

I realized then I had originally misheard the handle on the man whose huge cock was now pistoning in and out of my hole, a poz cock without a condom. The poppers had taken over my head, so I gave in. Hank put his hard cock back in my mouth and told me to suck on the head. A wave of poppers-induced electricity went right to my groin and asshole. I found myself using my mouth and my ass muscles to milk the two cocks that were inside me. I was going to knowingly have a raw anonymous poz cock unload inside my ass for the first time. 

Once Poz9In heard his HIV status revealed to me, he started fucking rougher, grunting as he landed his cock head deep in my hole.

“Fuckin charge that hole, man,” I heard the Coack4Jox say. “Breed that safe-only ass!”

“My pre-cum has been lubing him up for the last 15 minutes, so this neg jock is getting it already. Might as well load ‘em up.” I heard the men wickedly cheer as Poz9in was building up to unload inside me.

“Do it, man,” said Hank. “Unload in his hole, he’ll take it. Won’t you, boy.” I nodded.

“Fuck yeah, kid. Here is comes.” Poz9in made guttural grunts as his cock shot his warm toxic cum into my rectum. “Yes! There is it boy. All my sperm having a party inside your hole right now. Ah! Ah! Fuck! Yeah! Let me fuck that in.” Poz9In fucked me hard for about a minute. His cum was so battered in my hole that I could feel some of it leaking down my nut sack and into my jock.

“Fuck!” I cried. “Fuck!!!”

“That’s it, boy,” Hank coached into my left ear. “Take the man's poz load, Adam. I knew you’d be a good submissive boy for me tonight.” 

Poz9in pulled out of my ass and I felt the cool air of the room on my exposed jock-strapped ass. My legs had been kicked wide apart by him as he bred me, maniacally trying to shove his cock as far in as he could. I felt completely open as the white-haired old man got in place between my legs. 

Coach4Jox entered me quickly and began hammering his good sized meat into my cum-slicked hole. He fucked in and out of me as he talked. “Fuck yeah! For so long, I’ve fantasized about doing this to you, Adam. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’ve stalked you at your softball games and watched you get drunk at the bars, hoping you’d get wasted enough to need someone to walk you home. I’d imagine promising you that I’d wear a condom if you’d let me fuck you. Thinking about how I could use a condom and wait until you’re passed out drunk on your bed to rip the condom off and slide back in, stealth pozzing you when I unload shot after shot of my toxic cum inside that young jock butt of yours.” 

Coach4Jox kept fucking my hole and promising me another poz load as Hank, listening to the man’s perverted confession, climaxed. “Damn! I’m cumming in your mouth, boy! Open up that throat.” I let Hank’s cock head into my throat again and immediately felt the warmth of his sperm in my throat as I swallowed. I took Hank’s load like he was a familiar lover. He kept his dick in my mouth as he watched and listened to the old man fuck me. Hank pushed my head to the bed hard. “Now’s your chance, Coach. You’ve got him passed out on the bed now. Fucking stealth that young jock ass. Fucking breed that neg hole with your poz cock."

“Fuck! Here it comes, you fucking neg shortstop tease," Coach4Jox said. “Take my load up your sweet butt for good.”  Coach4Jox unloaded a hot torrent of poz cum into my hole. The men celebrated my violation with profanity and slaps on my ass. The old man pulled out of my ass and told the other men to look at my hole. “Fuck! This is what two poz loads up a hot young bubble butt looks like. 

Poz9in added, "Fucking hot jock boy, getting knocked up by anonymous men like that.” He slapped my ass. 

After the rustling sounds of men getting dressed, Hank said, “Thank you, gentlemen, for helping me out tonight. This was a safe-only boy who submitted fully to me only recently. As far as I know you two are his first poz loads. I am hoping to get him introduced and used at the bathhouse soon, and I think tonight should ease that transition.” 

I could hear, “sure thing, man” and “anytime” from the outside corridor. 

With the door open, I could feel the cold San Francisco air on my wet asshole. I heard Hank put keys on the night table by the bed. “Check out’s at noon. You can stay until then, if you want. You were great tonight, boy. Let’s consider meeting up again mid-week. I’ll text you.”

My violation would continue. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Keep that blindfold on for five minutes!” 

I heard the door close and listened as Hank’s footsteps faded. I fell asleep in that position: facedown, bare assed, legs spread. My asshole felt wet, open, used and empty. I slept soundly, dreaming only of sex. I wanted more.
      Edited July 31 by drscorpio 
      Put a link to the first 2 parts in 37 
    • By ButtB4iGo
      This is erotic fiction written by me. I have more chapters to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Broken Jock by @ButtB4iGo

Part 1

As a horny young man in his mid-20s, I had been raging for sex. But I was a good young gay and had mostly just adhered to the idea that "safer sex" with condoms with a few top men I knew and liked, was the only kind of sex a 21st century submissive boy could ever hope to experience. That all changed for me about four weeks ago. 

My name is Adam and I play shortstop for a gay softball team in San Francisco. While I'm a stocky kind of guy, I actually preferred sports that didn't utilize large builds as much. I mainly played baseball in high school and water polo in the fall instead of football, even though every year, the football coach would try to recruit me for my blocking potential. My senior year, my water polo coach yelled at him for that. Coach Pfeiffer needed my arm in the pool to make goals. Coach had a crush on me, too. I could tell. We never did anything—we couldn't—but he enjoyed being around me. He was good looking, gruff and sweet; he had a wife and family, too. But he lingered when looking at me. Once in the locker room, he stretched out a five-minute conversation with me to 15 just so that he could spend some time with me in my drying Speedos. And, while I was a virgin just trying to figure out how to exist in the closet, I loved having his advice, his attention, his adoration. 
      While stocky, I have a naturally fit body. I am young, and have a good Germanic face with brown eyes and blonde hair. At 25, I have been feeling like I was at my prime and needed to start using my looks and my good body to get laid a lot more than I was. And, being a submissive bottom, I was yearning to take a few more risks than I have allowed for before. So, one Saturday evening, after a softball tournament, instead of going out to the Castro to celebrate with the team, I went directly to the darkest leather bar I knew of without changing out of my uniform.
      I hung out by the pinball machine with an ice cold beer. I played a couple games of pinball as men began crowding the bar for the evening. As I played, I occasionally felt hands on my ass, which got me hard immediately. I decided earlier that day to let assertive men take advantage of my submissiveness in the bar. These men seemed to already know that they could take liberties with me as a couple of them put a hand down the back of my uniform pants to give my hole a good goose, something my jock strap provided easy access for. After an anonymous man thrust his groin against my butt causing the pinball machine to tilt, I wasn't mad. I turned around to find a couple of grinning, cigar smoking older men in their 60s standing right behind me. Each had bulging erections in their jeans. The older one, Phil, bought me beer. For a couple hours, they both chatted me up and groped me through my softball uniform to see how I'd react. I just answered their questions, like how our team did in the tournament, as they took turns feeling me up. I loved the attention these much older me were showering on me. It reminded me of Coach Pfeiffer. How Coach probably wanted to interact with me in this way while talking to me and asking me questions while my ass and junk filled out those McKinley High red Speedos. After about thirty minutes of playing with me, the two men simultaneously put my hands over their crotches so that I could feel their hard cocks through the soft denim of their pants. The silver-haired daddy, Phil, who I learned was 72, then said something to his friend, Ron, that I couldn't hear. Ron smiled under his dark mustache, nodded and turned to invite me to Phil's apartment for drinks. I nodded and gulped down the rest of my beer. 
      In the taxi, I sat between the two men in the back seat. Both had their hands on my thighs. The silver daddy leaned over to my ear and asked me if I liked getting fucked. Thinking of the condom-sheathed fuck I last had with a 30-year-old fuck buddy about three months ago, I told him yes. Then he told me that he was going to call his friend Hank to come over, too. 
      I made no remark to that, and prepared myself to let go; submit myself to these men over twice my age, and whatever they had in mind. So far, I've only had two boyfriends and about five fuck buddies with the oldest being 32. It was an intense feeling, letting go—an electric energy that urged for more. 
      The men worked fast. When we got to Phil's apartment and stepped just inside the door from the outer hallway, the two men grabbed me and pulled down my softball uniform pants and told me to bend over the railing just inside the entry way. I bent over and saw that the four condoms that I had put in my back pocket had fallen out and onto the floor when the men yanked my pants down. Without warning, Ron pushed his raw cock up my asshole while the older man, Phil, stepped around to my head and pushed his giant cock into my mouth as I struggled to keep my balance. He told me to breathe through my nose, and then pushed farther in, his large mushroom-shaped cock head knocking against the entrance to my throat. Both were loudly saying "Fuck yeah!" "Take it, boy!" and "Damn!" as they spit-roasted me, not even knowing that I have never before been fucked this way, and by strangers, and without using condoms. Previously, I had even made my two former boyfriends wear condoms when they fucked me. 
      Neither mentioned the condoms on the floor, even though they saw them spill out from my pocket. Instead they began their bareback assault on me. After all the groping and prodding, the men just assumed they could take that liberty, too. Best as I could, I accommodated the two raw cocks that were now invading my body, submitting to unprotected sex for the first time. I heard moans and grunts coming from the two men. Ron kept pushing his cock into my tight hole and was roughly trying to fuck my ass as much as he could without lube. "You like raw cock, boy?" he grunted. I gagged on Phil's cock in my feeble attempt to answer, but I instinctively opened up my throat enough to take the large head into my throat. Phil moaned, "Ah, I just entered his throat, Ron." 
      "It sure didn't take long for you to get in balls deep. I'm not having the same success on this end. This boy is super tight!" Frustrated that the dry fuck wasn't happening as easily as he had hoped, Ron pulled out and went to the kitchen for something. My hole was a little soar from Ron's dry assault, but Phil grabbed my hair and began deep fucking my throat. "Choke on it, boy. Come on. Breathe through your nose!" 
      Ron came back a few minutes later and used his finger to lube my hole up better with Vaseline. "We're only using the best vintage lube on this boy hole."
      "Are you using my stuff, too?" Phil asked him as he bucked into my throat repeatedly. His cock got very rigid after asking that question, and I could feel the pulsing in my mouth that was making his dick bigger.
      "Yep," said Ron. "I just had a feeling this big jock boy was going to let one of us bareback him at some point tonight. I'm going to put it in now. Spread your legs boy! More!! Good thing we left it out to thaw." 
      Soon I felt a small hard nub enter my sphincter, and then cool liquid being shot inside my hole, and I heard Phil say, "Is it all in?" 
      "Almost..." said Ron.
      "Fuck yeah, boy!" Phil growled as Ron finished loading my hole with the fluid and then spanked me hard. I flinched and almost fell over. Phil went on to say, "That's a collection of three weeks of my sperm lining your hole right now. I keep my very own sperm bank just to lube up tight boy holes like yours. Damn, Ron! Hold him down. I need to be the one to fuck that shit in good." 
      With Phil's collected loads now inside me, I was delirious with the thought of having my first breeding, and from an older man I just met at a bar. He's not even a boyfriend! I wasn't the "good gay boy" anymore. I was being irresponsible with my body, dangerous. But the feeling of having sperm in my ass for the first time made me feel owned… and free, and I surrendered fully. 
      Phil, even without knowing that he was initiating me into whoredom, was doing everything he could to intensify this new experience for me. He pulled his cock out of my throat and got behind me. I was looking at the spilled unopened condoms on the floor when I felt his large cock head pop into my hole, and Phil pushed. With my hole lubed up with his thawed cum and the oil-based lube, it slid slowly in to my still tight hole, and he went all the way, balls deep. I was trying to take it all but it was a lot of dick. I flinched again and Ron got in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders to keep me in place.
      "Damn! You're all in! Fuckin' hot!" said Ron, who then grabbed a brown bottle and a rag from somewhere and told me to suck his dick. He pushed his cock into my mouth. Being the submissive boy, I sucked Ron's dick like a real cocksucker. The intensity of this sexual experience required my full submission: I needed to do whatever I could to please these men!
      Phil was still balls deep and coaching me to relax, "You've got a vice grip on my cock, boy! But I gotta to fuck my seed in." 
      "This'll help." Ron all of a sudden pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed my head down into a handkerchief doused with a strong scented fume. "Breathe this in, you'll be alright," he coached. "Start fuckin' that boy hole, Phil. Open it up" 
      Phil started fucking me hard as I inhaled my first ever hit of poppers. As the buzz of sex got stronger, I was able to allow my hole to be invaded more fully by Phil's cock. It hurt at first, but the buzz and Ron's coaching helped me relax my hole for Phil to take his boy's ass for good. "Take another, boy. We need that hole open," Ron urged. After my second hit, I was lit, and Ron shoved his cock back into my mouth. While Ron fucked my throat and made me suck his cock head off and on, Phil kept long dicking me for about 20 minutes, repeatedly telling me how he was nailing his seed into me, and how I needed his hot live load up in there, too. "Gonna fucking breed you full of swimmers, boy," I heard him grunt with each thrust as he worked to unload in me. "Here it is, boy. Fuuuuuuuck!" In the cold cum, I easily felt new warmth inside my once sperm-virgin hole as I took my first live cum load. After he finished breeding me, Phil tried fucking his load in more, but his cock was too sensitive after cumming. That's when I heard a voice behind us say, "Let me drill that hole for awhile." That must be Hank. 
      "Do it, man," said Ron with his cock still lodged in my throat. "No condoms tonight. We somehow found this hot jock boy at the club, got our raw dicks inside him, poppered him up, and now he's taking multiple loads up his ass."
      Hank gave a hearty chuckle and reached between my open legs and put his hand inside the crotch of my jock strap and felt my hard dick and all the precum I had leaked in there. I heard Hank say, "I brought my old pal Charlie with me. He's into milking cum outta the boys I fuck. Come on over here, Charlie, and have seat under the boy. He's already got a jock full of precum for you." Charlie got under my legs. He was bald, and looked to be about 90, but he moved my jock pouch over and started sucking my cockhead, and milking my shaft with his hand. My precum pumped out onto his lapping tongue. And Charlie exclaimed, "Ah, boy, you've got a sweet tap on you! Give Ol' Chuck all that you've got." Charlie began to suck my dick in ways that encouraged my precum to ooze out for him. I was getting used fully by these old men. Fuck yes! As Hank teased my now open wet hole with what felt like a small hard metal object, Ron pushed the poppers under my nose again. 
      "I'm gonna take this hole, boy," Hank taunted. 
      Again, I inhaled Ron's poppers and my head spun as Hank pushed against my wet hole. "That's it, open up for my raw dick." I felt the hard thing enter my hole and then Hank's hard cock followed. 
      "That's a big P.A. you got on you, Hank. Damn hot!" Ron's cock was in my throat again and he put down the poppers. Hank fucked slow at first. "Damn that's a good hole! How many loads are in 'em?" I felt Phil's cool cum running down my left leg as Hank pumped more cock inside.
      "Twelve. All mine!" Phil chuckled. 
      "You used your stash. Damn, that's hot! So my load is going to make this an official gangbang breeding of a this hot jock cum whore by us granddads." Little do they know that Hank will only be the second man to ever shoot his sperm load into my hole at all. In my head, I acknowledge that I'm begging for it from a man I haven't even seen before. At that thought, I pumped a good amount of precum into Charlie's mouth and he mmmm'ed. This "faceless" man continued to fuck my hole with the encouragement of Phil and Ron for about 15 minutes. His P.A. was hitting my prostate perfectly and it made me moan and squirm. 
      "I'm close," said Hank. "I'm glad this one's taking loads because there's no way I'm pulling out of this tight hole." Hank came with a yell and I felt the blast hit my gut and warm it. 
      That's when Ron pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Ahhh, I'm going to come soon, but I want that hole." Hank finished unloading in my hole as Ron came around to my ass. Hank pulled his hard cock and P.A. out of my hole and Ron immediately replaced it with his. "Damn, I almost came in his mouth!" Ron lamented. "I need to breed willing young jock ass when I can get it." Ron fucked in and out hard, but then he slowed and I soon felt his cock throb and felt the warmth again. He didn't make any vocal noises. He's a stealther, I've heard. A younger guy pulled me aside at the bar warned me that he got stealthed by the man I was hanging with. He told me that a week prior, Ron had fucked him using one of the five condoms the guy had brought over to Ron’s place. But then Ron asked the guy to stay the night. Early in the morning while the guy was sleeping, Ron had rolled him over and entered him again. The young guy said that he knew that they had talked about using condoms and had done so earlier, so he just assumed Ron would have been a gentleman and put one on before waking him with a cock pushing into his gut. But, Ron had not put on a rubber before the early morning fuck. He just barebacked the guy without telling him and quietly unloaded inside him. I thanked the guy for warning me. But that story had me rock hard. And that is just like how Ron, the third man to ever bareback and breed me, came inside of me… stealthily without a sound. 
      When Ron pulled out of me, Phil pushed his re-erected cock back inside me and asked Charlie if he was getting any cum out of me. He mumbled yes as he sucked and pumped my rock hard dick. As he worked his mouth and tongue on my young, sensitive circumcised cock head, it throbbed and pushed out more precum for him to swallow. 
      While Charlie suckled me, Phil pulled me up to speak in my ear: "Feel my dick and all the sperm inside you, boy? You have four old men using up that sweet jock ass and cock. You like being used, don't you, boy." When he said those words, I felt Charlie suck harder to take more of my precum, I couldn't hold back any longer, I was close. "You let us all take what we want, boy. Let Charlie have your sweet young load." When he said that, I blew my load violently into Charlie's mouth, trembling with my chest once again against railing. My still shoed feet were lifted off the floor as Charlie's upper arms and face pushed my ass up to try get more of my cock in his mouth as he drained me of cum. 
      Charlie kept sucking my sensitive cock head making me squirm while I was bent over, my ass still skewered on Phil's 72-year-old cock. As Charlie saw how I squirmed he only sucked more. As my sensitivity wained, I opened my eyes to see that a hand, probably Hank's, was jacking Charlie off. Phil fucked into my hole and said, "I'm not done with your hole yet, boy, stay put." Phil started to drill my hole again to breed another load into me. But Charlie was cumming now and Hank said, "Shoot your load in my hand, Chuck, and we'll see to it that your load gets inside the boy. That's it, Charlie, give this big beautiful jock boy a big load." Charlie did cum in a huge load that streamed easily into Hank's palm. A minute later, Charlie said he was done cumming and slipped out from under me.

Phil pulled his cock out of my ass, and said "Massive load! We gotta get all that inside him." I closed my eyes and felt Charlie's seed being dumped on my hole while some fingers quickly pushed it all just inside my open sphincter. "Fuck yeah! Lube my cock up with it, too. That's it. Here you go, boy." Phil pushed his cock into my hole balls deep and the men cheered. "Fuck yeah! You ever get bred by a 89-year-old cocksucker before, boy? Damn that's good stuff." That made Charlie the fourth man to ever have his sperm up my ass. 
      Phil proceeded to punch fuck my hole with his rigid mushroom-shaped cock head about 100 times and then slammed his full rod all the way into me to unload his second load of his "swimmers" into my hole. The other men left as Phil huffed and puffed over my spent body. After about 15 minutes, he pulled out, and I stood up. 
      "Damn, boy, we fucked you up tonight! Such a sweet hairy, jock ass you're letting us all use here. Here's my number. Text me the next time you want men inside you. I nodded, "Yes, sir," as took the card and pulled up my pants. As I tucked in my jersey, I saw Phil pick up the unopened condoms off the floor. He stuffed them to my back pocket grinning, "Don't forget these, boy," and slapped my ass. 
      My hole felt bruised, wet, and empty in my cab ride back to my place. I got hard thinking about what had just happened to me. Then I immediately got my phone out and texted Phil: 
      Me: "Thanks for the fuck, Daddy. U guys got my bareback cherry back there. Only used condoms before tonight. It was hot! Thx. —Adam"
      Phil: "Nice! Hank, especially, will like hearing that. Was just on the phone with him. He went on and on about your hole! LOL. Maybe next time, you'll meet him. Anytime, boy. I'm happy to have you …and your bareback cherry."
    • By Akoor
      This is part 1 of a new series. The first part contains no sex and is a setup for more to come. I promise that the lack of sex in this part will be heavily compensated for in parts to come. For now, enjoy reading 🙂
      --
      Part 1
      Growing up, it was just my dad (Baxter Sloan), me (Joseph Sloan) and my older brother (Samuel Sloan). Mom left soon after I was born to marry some rich guy who loved her but didn't want the add-on baggage of 2 kids. So, the responsibility to raise me and my brother fell on my dad, who did the best he could to provide for us. My dad was only 21 when Sam was born and being a young single dad, he was a very involved parent.
      From a young age, I was an exemplary student. By the time I was 12, I was already in high school and graduated at 15 as a valedictorian. I started college soon after and graduated at 19 with a degree in software engineering with minors in business and statistics. While in my senior year, I started working on a project which became a business when I graduated. After expanding my business over the next few years, I finally sold it when I was 25 for a 9 figure number. Needless to say, I was set for life at this point.
      But after selling my company, I started experiencing a slump. Success, while wonderful, can also lead you to wonder if there's more than just money and power. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have both but having tasted both, I needed more. In some ways, I was experiencing a pre-midlife crisis at 25 which led me to make the decision that would change everything.
      I decided to head home to see my family whom I hadn't seen in over 5 years.
      --
      When I left for college, I'd make it a point to come home twice a year to visit dad and Sam. In my senior year, the workload from school and my project prevented me from traveling home and after graduation, the singular focus to make my business work made me ignore my family. We'd still talk but I was distant and more engrossed with my work than listening to dad talk about small town life and his business. I figured as long as I sent nice gifts on Christmas, things would be all right.
      Before you judge me, you should know that I had a reason to be distant with my family. When I was 15 I came out to my dad who didn't take it very well. He didn't say anything much and kept his distance. I did it a few days before I left for junior year to avoid any awkwardness but his response to it really drove a wedge between us. My brother was cool with it, which was my only respite.
      Over the last 2 years I had spoken to dad twice and Sam a couple of times, so things weren't exactly very familial between us. Going home after all this time was going to be awkward but I needed to do this. I had nothing going on for me and I figured being home for sometime would give me perspective on my next steps and it'd be nice to go back to my hometown after over a decade away.
      --
      When my flight landed at the airport, I wasn't expecting Sam to be there waiting for me.
      A little background on Sam- I had last seen him 5 years ago. At the time he was a lean toned guy, working in my dad's plumbing business and looking like every small-town dude who enjoyed the relaxed life and to whom the world at large started and ended within the confines of the town. He was smart too but he didn't put in the effort at school and was happy to start working for dad when he graduated. Not that dad was complaining. I think dad was happy to have one kid at home, even if he would never admit it. They were extremely similar too, which was why dad and Sam had a stronger bond than me and dad.
      The Sam standing in front of me outside the airport looked nothing like the Sam I remembered.
      This Sam was a beast.
      At 6'0, he was approximately 220 pounds of muscle. Wide chest, thick arms and legs, a thick neck and a buzzcut, gave him the appearance of someone you didn't want to fuck with. In just a t-shirt and shorts, both a size too tight for his frame, he was a walking wet dream.
      The second he saw me, he rushed over and gave me a giant bear hug. Almost lifting me off my feet, he pulled me in for a long hug while rubbing my back. When he finally let me go, his hand slipped down a little and grazed against my butt.
      "Holy fuck Sam, you look so different man," I exclaimed, finding it harder to not stare and drool at him.
      "Hahaha, yeah been a while you've seen me little bro. Looks good doesn't it," saying this, he flexed his left arm at me. I'm not sure how his sleeves didn't just rip off but they looked awfully close to, judging by the bulk of his bicep and tricep.
      Not wanting to stare and freak him out, I nudged him playfully and asked him where he was parked. In 10 minutes, we were on our way to the farm.
      The drive to our farm would take a little over 2 hours. Once we hit the road, we started catching up with each other. Sam asked me a lot of questions about my work and my life, revealing very little of his own. While we were chatting, I finally took a good look at my brother and started to observe some interesting things.
      At first glance, it wasn't obvious but through the confines of his shirt, I could make out his large nipples. I wasn't sure but they looked pierced, based on the tiny lumps on either side of each nipple. Tattoos filled every part of the exposed skin on his arms, leading up to his neck and sliding inwards towards his chest. A padlock chain on his collar with an actual lock, hung from his neck. Without being obvious, I took a sneak peek at his crotch and holy fuck, was that thing massively bulging. Whether this was natural or a sock stuffed in, it was hard to say but it sure was impressive.
      It was so weird how turned on I was by my big brother. I needed to keep it in check but his very presence was making it very difficult.
      "So how's dad? Has been a while since I last saw him?" I asked, changing the subject. I needed a distraction and this was the best and only way to do so.
      "Dad's great. He's so psyched to see you. Keeps telling everyone about you coming home."
      That made me feel guilty. All this time, I thought he wasn't particularly happy about me so to find out how happy he was to see me again did made me feel bad about ignoring him.
      "Hey, you okay dude?" my brother asked, observing the guilt on my face.
      "Yeah its fine. Just...never mind."
      An awkward silence followed us for the next hour of driving until we finally pulled up to our house.
      The house that I remembered from last time was not the house I came back to. For one thing, there was now an actual 7 feet wall surrounding the place with an electronic gate. The rusty beaten down path leading from the road to the house had been replaced with an actual functional driveway. The house itself had been freshly painted and possibly renovated, making it look actually nice and kinda classy (given the surroundings).
      "Whoa, what happened to the Sloan pad?" I asked in disbelief to a visibly grinning Sam.
      "A lot has changed Joe, you'll see for yourself," he remarked.
      While we were pulling out my stuff from the car, the front door opened and out walked my dad.
      If the changed Sam had been a surprise, my dad was a shock.
      5 years ago, my dad was a lean 6'4 guy with a clean shaved face and a cap on his head at all times. The man in front of me looked nothing like the man I remembered.
      He had ballooned up to become a muscle daddy. His body was absolutely massive with everything as wide as it could be. He had a bit of a muscle gut but it suited him. What was more shocking was the way he was dressed up.
      Gone were the flannel shirts and denims. In front of me was a man wearing tight shorts and a sleeveless vest, with the front completely open. On his chest were 2 very visibly protruding nipple piercings that had caused them to puff out obscenely. My dad was an extremely hirsute guy (always has been) but I could make out some tattoos on his skin as well.
      "There's my boy," dad rumbled and practically jumped over to where I was standing. He grabbed me in a hug and lifted me off the ground, smashing our chests together. His grip was tight enough to cause my lean muscular body to be absorbed into his bulk, smushing every part of us together. I was impressed, given that I take after my dad and stand at 6'2, which he easily lifted like I was paper. While we were hugging, I could smell the strong smell of sweat, beer and smoke on him, making me a little horny. I had to fight every instinct to not get aroused in front of dad, but it wasn't easy.
      "Hey dad, long time no see," I said as he let me go and dropped me to the ground. Without responding, dad hugged me again, only this time he sniffled and shook a little. Watching my formerly emotionally steady father cry out of happiness was not what I was expecting. We stood there for half a minute until he composed himself and detached.
      "A'ight, lets get you in boy" dad said, grabbing one of my things and started to walk towards the house. Sam and I followed him inside, which had changed significantly since I had last seen it. Before, it looked like a bachelor pad with things lying around, packets of easy-made food on the kitchen counter and empty bottles in the corner. Now, it was completely clean with a leather couch in the center, nicely done wallpapers and actual furniture.
      "What happened here? You guys won a lottery or something?" I was in shock, how did dad and Sam manage all this with their small town plumbing business.
      My dad let out a big laugh and slapped my back. "All in good time son, for now wash up and come downstairs. We have things to discuss."
      His tone meant business and even though I was an almost 26 year old successful former business owner, I felt like a ten year old boy that had to do what dad said. Sam helped me carry my stuff upstairs to my old room and left me in there.
      Normally, I'd take my time to wash up. But dad had meant business when he told me to come downstairs and I had questions of my own. How was their life so different and how were they so different all of a sudden? It made no sense and I needed answers.
      ---
      An hour later, the 3 of us were downstairs in the living area drinking beer. Dad and Sam were on either side of the couch while I was sitting opposite them. Dad was worried I was in trouble which is why I had reached out to them. When I told him that wasn't the case and I was just here to figure out my next steps, he looked relieved. He asked me point blank how long was I intending to stay. Unsure of what he wanted to hear, I told them I'd be here for no more than 10 days.
      "Hell no boy. You come back after 5 years and all you give me is 10 lousy days. You ain't leaving before the months up," my dad laid down the law. By the serious expression on his face, I knew better than to counter. Truthfully, I was relieved. Part of me needed time to figure things out and having a month's time to do so would be perfect.
      The conversation moved on to other things before I ended up asking about the house and the renovations. On doing so, my dad and my brother shared a look before my dad said anything.
      "Son, there are things you need to know about us." I kept quiet, letting him continue whatever he needed to tell me.
      "But first, I wanted to say how sorry I am for how I was when ya told me you were gay." That was a big surprise, considering I never imagined him feeling any remorse. He continued, "you should know, it wasn't because you were gay. Couldn't care less about that. I was just surprised you know, by how brave you were. Braver than your old man could ever be."
      For the second time that day, I saw my dad cry. Before I could do anything, Sam slid next to him and pulled dad in for a hug. Dad grabbed Sam in his arms and broke down, while Sam gently held him and let him vent it out. If it wasn't my dad and my brother, I'd think they were lovers.
      It took my dad a few minutes to compose himself, before he sat back up, took a deep breath and stared right into my eyes.
      "Son, I'm gay too. And so is your brother."

• By upptheebutt69
      I think we all like to visit the sex theaters and have fun every now and then, I know I do. But I especially like the smell you get when you walk in. I hope you guys know what I'm talking about. Almost a kind of dirty smell but assuming it's a mix of dirt, sweat, spit, cum and dick and ass odor. I get hard thinking of the smell and being surrounded by and adding to it when I'm having fun at these places. Anyone else feel the same?? Would love to hear about it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.