• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Who's counting? It's up to you and the guy you're fucking whether you rubber up or go raw

Fair enough, but isn't the fuck tree also renowned as the bareback tree, implying that everyone near it goes raw?

I finally got to Hampstead Heath last weekend, It was everything I'd hoped! I'd been working in London, staying in a Holiday Inn. I couldn't arrange anything there because they insisted on taking the temp of every one going in.

I didn't finish work until past 7 on Friday night (bloody job that turned out more complex) so went to eat and then was feeling horny. So thought I'd go to take a look on Hampstead Heath, I'd never been before.

It was getting dusk by the time I got there but I could still see some. It seemed pretty quiet until I ventured into the trees and realised there were quite a few guys there already. After few mins I came across three guys fucking a guy who was standing against a tree, then I found a clearing with prob 8 or 9 guys, a few fucking, others watching. I went across to watch.

As soon as I got there a guy knelt in front of me.  I only had shorts, tee shirt and trainers on, it was a really hot night. He pulled my shorts down and started to suck me. Seconds later a finger was in my hole, I'd lubed with Ky and a dollop of vaseline to stop it drying out before I got there.  I was pushed over, my hands found the tree, a meaty cock head probed my arse crack, couldn't find my opening. I reached behind to pull it to my hole. He shoves, my arse bursts with pain. Fuck, hold on I cry.

He ignores me, head followed by shaft drives deeper into me. No talk, no condom. I manage to open my poppers, sniff deeply. His fucking is savage, the pain fades as the poppers kick in and his cock massages my prostate.  Its so hot and humid, I pull my tee off, I'm sweating as I take this strangers cock raw in my arse. Minutes later he rams deep, grunting as he cums in my bowels.

I lay forward, shocked I guess at the speed of it all. The clearing seems to have filled with guys.  Hands grab my hips and pull me up, another cock seeks my hole, i feel his jeans zip against me when he bottoms out, he lasts maybe a minute before a feel a rush inside me, cum dribbles down my balls when he pulls out.

I shuffle to the tree, kicking my shorts off and grabbing them with my tee as I lie forward and rest my chest on the tree. What a slut I think to myself as cock no. 3 drives into me, I can't believe I'm offering my hole to all comers. This one doesn't cum, I don't think, or the next, but then three in succession sound like they do and my hole is running wet again.

I stayed there until it started getting light. I guess I took 30 or 40 cocks, perhaps some fucked me twice or more, perhaps half came inside me. Very few had condoms. As it started to get light I could tell that guys were getting ready to leave and several seemed to be looking for a hole to get off in before going.  These seemed the biggest loads as cum would kind of stream out when they pulled out, although maybe my hole was pretty wide and relaxed by then too.

I decided I'd had enough when it became daylight. I'd hung onto my clothes throughout, but my shorts did little to hide the state I was in. My legs were sticky with cum, i was sweaty, dirty, but felt so satisfied.

I had to get the carpet cleaner on my car seat the next day after driving home!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 9:35 AM, sleazebugga said:

The vids of Hung Young Brit fucking on the  underground (twitter) are great!!!

Years ago, I managed it on the Docklands Light Railway. In broad daylight. With a train guard.

It truly was my finest hour...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sadly the heath has seen better days and i have to say it is down to the guys that go there. with no wardens (thanks covid) the heath is LITTERED with discarded condoms (i know... bad in and off itself) and worse used needles. 

2 hours ago, dubpozlad said:

sadly the heath has seen better days and i have to say it is down to the guys that go there. with no wardens (thanks covid) the heath is LITTERED with discarded condoms (i know... bad in and off itself) and worse used needles. 

Perhaps there is some good news and things have changed...I was there on Sunday afternoon with some friends. Being a geek, one of them wanted to do a little project to map all the unofficial paths using Strava, so we spend the afternoon walking all the paths and routes across the heath. As it was Sunday afternoon there were plenty of families and dog walkers about as well as a few guys obviously cruising.

One thing we did notice was that the rubbish bins had been removed - but on the other hand there was very little noticeable detritus from Saturday's nocturnal activities.

The whole day I didn't see one needle or condom. Lube packets - maybe a one or two in the more remote paths well away from the main areas. A few paper tissues here and there. But the area around the fuck tree was also surprisingly tidy and free of litter.

Overall, given there were no bins it was surprising how clean and litter free it was up there. I don't know but at a guess I'd say there are people working to clean it up. It has also been very rainy recently so maybe it's just not been that busy. 

The number one litter item had to be discarded face masks - particularly on the main paths near entrances/exits. This was the same for Golders Green Park next door.  But the ones we saw looked fairly fresh - perhaps from that day. 

If there is a crew doing cleanup then we owe them thanks as they seem to be doing so efficiently! 

Anyway we had a great afternoon up there - lots of walking -  lunch at The Old Bull and Bush - and stopped at the Ace Cafe on the way home to ogle at the bikers over a mug of tea.

• Like 2

Not making a mess of these places is an important thing.  If men trash the parks and other cruising spots they will get shut down.  Particularly dangerous things like needles or broken bottles need to be cleaned up.  But also obvious sex related items like condoms (shouldn't use them anyway!), lube packets, etc.  And definitely anything drug related.  These are the things that piss off the 'normal' people.  Those people are the ones that will complain to authorities and get places shut down or trigger police to run 'sting' or crackdowns to arrest people.  Ideally nobody who isn't involved in cruising should have any idea what is going on if they happen to stumble across these locations.  Don't leave evidence behind.  Clean up after yourself, and if possible anyone else.

• Like 1

I’ve got to back up everything that AirmaxUK says.  I’ve been going to the Heath regularly this summer (I’ve had some VERY good nights up there), and can confidently report that a) I have NEVER seen a discarded needle there, and b) I see very few used condoms, presumably because practically all the sex is now bareback.

From time to time there is quite a bit of litter around the more heavily used areas, but it is regularly cleared away, and often there will be nothing.  Wet wipes and lube packets seem to be the most common detritus.  I’m not sure who is keeping the Heath clean at the moment: apparently the staff who usually look after it are still on furlough, which is why there are no bins.  I presume it is local (gay?) volunteers... I did once see a guy with a litter picker filling a bag, but I was in the middle of ‘something else’, so didn’t get to ask him who he was and what he was doing.

Anyway, I am extremely grateful to those guys who are doing such an excellent job- and would happily do my duty and join in the effort if I could find who was organizing it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Perhaps there is some good news and things have changed...I was there on Sunday afternoon with some friends. Being a geek, one of them wanted to do a little project to map all the unofficial paths using Strava, so we spend the afternoon walking all the paths and routes across the heath. As it was Sunday afternoon there were plenty of families and dog walkers about as well as a few guys obviously cruising.

One thing we did notice was that the rubbish bins had been removed - but on the other hand there was very little noticeable detritus from Saturday's nocturnal activities.

The whole day I didn't see one needle or condom. Lube packets - maybe a one or two in the more remote paths well away from the main areas. A few paper tissues here and there. But the area around the fuck tree was also surprisingly tidy and free of litter.

Overall, given there were no bins it was surprising how clean and litter free it was up there. I don't know but at a guess I'd say there are people working to clean it up. It has also been very rainy recently so maybe it's just not been that busy. 

The number one litter item had to be discarded face masks - particularly on the main paths near entrances/exits. This was the same for Golders Green Park next door.  But the ones we saw looked fairly fresh - perhaps from that day. 

If there is a crew doing cleanup then we owe them thanks as they seem to be doing so efficiently! 

Anyway we had a great afternoon up there - lots of walking -  lunch at The Old Bull and Bush - and stopped at the Ace Cafe on the way home to ogle at the bikers over a mug of tea.

From my experience of the Heath, there may be a very good reason why there were so few discarded condoms around - I can’t recall the last time a guy wanted to use one when I fucked. I certainly have no use for the damned things. 
But you’re right, Andy, for such a well-used cruising area it is, and usually has been, a relatively litter free zone next morning.