Raw Vikings - Barebackers From The Nordic Countries

KnkyWnky

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 7:17 PM, stef85hki said:

I know! It is ridiculous that all other official national languages are “forbidden” and American English rules the whole international forum

I can understand why those restrictions are there, but really - just saying "thanks" to a guy in another country is a bit over the top.  I suppose that if it were allowed, there would be threads/posts in many different languages (we are a Universal bunch) it would cause too much commotion. particularly for the moderators. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

it would cause too much commotion. particularly for the moderators. 

It's not so much the commotion, as that we (the moderators) can't read it (or not most of it) without copying and pasting into a translator. It's quite enough to try and keep up with just reading most of what's posted on the site, without that extra work!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

It's quite enough to try and keep up with just reading most of what's posted on the site,

I understand completely - which is why I never did it again. 

We need the moderators, or BZ would turn into a maelstrom of who knows what.  

Thanks.  

On 2/18/2024 at 9:00 PM, hntnhole said:

I can understand why those restrictions are there, but really - just saying "thanks" to a guy in another country is a bit over the top.  I suppose that if it were allowed, there would be threads/posts in many different languages (we are a Universal bunch) it would cause too much commotion. particularly for the moderators. 

It is the stat-of-the-art policing the world from US people that cannot speak more than one language.