iBBrawNorway

Raw Vikings - Barebackers From The Nordic Countries

Uniting all barebackers from the nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland)

A group-post to gather all raw vikings. So if you are from or live in one of the nordic countries, make yourself known here.

I'm a norwegian barebacker. Vers btm, neg (or was on the test in june 2015)

Looking for hookups, chat and friends for raw fun. Can be more top with some guys.

Edited by iBBrawNorway
  • Upvote 2

3 of us so far, there must be more of us on here

I'm sure there is, but not everybody is logged in every day, or maybe they are not looking so far down on the forum.

I know of at least one more, whom I've been chatting with on Gaysir today.

• Upvote 1

The world will never have enough Nordic barebackers :)

Going to Norway soon and eager to try a few loads

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BugChaserBLN
      Looking for an experienced, kinky dominant top who knows how to offer a neg hole anonymously by any means. Party favors are welcome as compensation and applied anonymously - as my pimp(s) decides. Own supplies available, too.
      Interested? Then drop me a note... Marc
    • By ricanguy
      Looking for one or multiple guys to rape me. Message if you interested 
    • By Worknout
      Good night at the ABS last night. It wasn't crowded, but quality beats quantity.
      An older Mexican dude followed me into a booth, asking, in broken English, if I would fuck him.  I said sure.  He stripped completely naked, sucked me hard, then turned around for me to fuck him, which I did.
      I went over to the theater side, to check what was happening there.  After a while, I took a seat to stroke and watch the movie.  The same guy came over and stood next to me so I could suck his cock.  I sucked him off for a while.
      Afterwards I walked back and forth for a while, returning to the theater side where a nice looking guy was sucking off an older white guy.  I stood back to watch and stroke.  I don't like to be one of those guys who goes in uninvited.  Eventually, the sucker invited me over, at which time the suckee began sucking off the other guy, apparently giving great head.  They traded roles several times.  I stroked the sucker's cock for a while then bent over and asked him to fuck me.  Instead, he bent over to suck the other guy and presented his ass to me.  Well, I couldn't turn that down, so I slid into his ass. 
      While I was fucking him, a young back guy played with my ass.  I've seen him before and he has a huge cock.  That time he'd asked to fuck me, but I wasn't prepared.  This time he didn't ask, and I was disappointed, but it was probably just as well  as the guy was I was fucking decided he was ready to fuck me.  Sliding off my cock, he stood, stepped behind me, bent me over, and gave me a good fucking.  I don't get fucked nearly as often as I like, so getting fucked by this guy was difficult enough, taking me me a while to adjust.  I can't imagine what would have happened if the guy with the huge cock and wanted to fuck me.

After a bit more walking around, I had a couple more interactions with the guy who fucked me before I fed my fucker my load.
    • By Bottomhole
      Hey guys, I'm in Berlin and always thought it'd be fun to get bred by my fellow forum users. Maybe it becomes a topic. Let me know if youre interested.

Other #BBBH Sites…