Best City For Cumdumps

cumslut64

What is everyone's opinion for the best city for cumdumps?

Cities where the guys are open and excited about the idea of using a sloppy hole, gangbangs, anon, hotels, and all around raw fuckers.

I used to live in the DC area and it was pretty good but gossip usually got around after awhile.  Currently I'm in texas which so far has been pretty boring. 

Whats everyone else's suggestions?

I really can't say for certain what the "best" city is for cumdumps. I know Portland, Oregon was voted "Most Promiscuous" city in 2014. There has to be a formula someone can come up with. Look for a city with lots of Adult books stores with gloryholes. How many, if any, bathhouses? I notice the more liberal the city, the easier it is for anonymous sex. However, I find that conservative states has a lot more married and dl guys. Lots of bi and married bottoms. So I think for tops, "red" states are great. I think with "red" states one has to work harder for sex, the action is all online.....for bottoms the "blue" states offer more opportunities due to being more accepting of the gay community and gay sex venues.  Just my two cents.

I agree with cuntspunker. London, Manchester, Brighton.. then across to Europe Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Amsterdam does have it moments. In the US, have had some great times in Ft L and Chicago (IML). In Aust, Melbourne and Sydney and to a lesser degree Brisbane have some great venues.

Guest ff-whole

Okay, my two bit info:

The Netherlands;

't Bölke in Enschede, near the German border... Had some wild and hot action there...

Steamworks in Arnhem, also lots of Germans.

Chile, South America;

Banos Metro in Santiago, the place where I had a lot of great gang bangs...

Il Palatino also in Santiago, also had a great session once

Wasn't so lucky in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Bogota, Colombia. But anywhere it can be hit or suck...

Don't know any other place but hopefully will get to more places in the future.

Berlin, and New York City

I mostly agree with this.  

The thing is to really work you need a city with a certain level of urban density.  Otherwise people have to travel long distances between fucks.  NYC and other large cities like Chicago can be great but also annoying because some people wont travel, and other people cant or wont host.

Also all large cities are better during certain times of year like Chicago during IML, or NYC during black party.  Its also important to note that gay resort areas like Fire Island can be fantastic because there are so many people in a walkable distance with woods available.    

Overall however I would say major world cities are the best.  There is almost always someone for everyone, and more of a liberal culture to allow it.

Obviosly London, NYC, Chicago, Berlin, Paris, etc would be on the list.  Rio is also supposed to be amazing with gorgeous men who all fuck raw, but there is also the crime and poverty factor there.  

• Upvote 2

Best city for cumdumps? Unless the action is in some dark place full of hard juicy cocks and hungry holes, the experience of being a cumdump has more to do with age than with a particular city.

For young cumdumps with average to hot bodies getting action, by placing an ad in Craigslist or any other anonymous site, is pretty easy. Or in a public sling at a sauna. If I were 25 and I had the relaxed attitude towards sex I have now, I would have fun being a cumdump in any relatively large city.

The bible belt is probably the worst they tend to have more laws against things and more anti gay attitude among the residents.

You would be surprised.... Atlanta has a lot of cum sluts and guys willing to fill. I've been seeded by just as many married guys as I have single men.  CumUnion def helps the chances of finding some slutty cum filled ass or a lot of cock for your self ;)

Edited by mariettaBB
  • Upvote 2

I mostly agree with this.  

The thing is to really work you need a city with a certain level of urban density.  Otherwise people have to travel long distances between fucks.  NYC and other large cities like Chicago can be great but also annoying because some people wont travel, and other people cant or wont host.

Also all large cities are better during certain times of year like Chicago during IML, or NYC during black party.  Its also important to note that gay resort areas like Fire Island can be fantastic because there are so many people in a walkable distance with woods available.    

Overall however I would say major world cities are the best.  There is almost always someone for everyone, and more of a liberal culture to allow it.

Obviosly London, NYC, Chicago, Berlin, Paris, etc would be on the list.  Rio is also supposed to be amazing with gorgeous men who all fuck raw, but there is also the crime and poverty factor there.  

I stayed in NYC from Mar to June last year and found no trouble getting laid(without being a true cumdump) the travel thing was never an issue for me. However in Berlin it was a bit more of an issue, as it's a larger city, or more spaced out. I stayed in Schoneberg and didn't travel outside of that. However with clubs like The Bull, Fichstutenmarkt, and Lab I didn't really need to.

Oh and it helps being an Irish visitor in the USA, the Americans were the nicest group of people I ever met.

Edited by Bottomhole