Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

16 minutes ago, faggotbitchboi said:

I've only been double fucked in the ass a couple of time, but loved it and would like more.  The best fuck was with three black guys in Nigeria in February 2018, cocks just the right size,  8" and 6" in my ass and another 6/7" in my mouth.  the 8" guy, underneath, stayed in me the whole time while the other two took it in turns in my fucked up ass.  They were all poz had never been on meds and one by one dumped their toxic seed deep inside my fuckhole. I already had HIV 1 and had been off meds for about two months, so I'm pretty sure one or all gave me HIV 2.  

they could make a living out of that, there'd be plenty wuold pay!

I have been DP'd a number of times.  It is really hot, but since its so awkward, unless the tops are long and know what they are doing it can kill the mood.

So I fucking love beong DPd but voted take it or leave it.mainly bc it can kill the mood and my job as a littlw whore is to make my tops cum inside me. Sometimes DP defeata my purpose in life.

Anyways, who cares if I like it, I am a bottom whore and I shouldnt be allowed to lime anything. My job is to take loads.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 11:26 AM, Shotsfired said:

My first time being dp'd was at Bears Baths and Beyond at the Chicago Steamworks with two daddies from my old leather/fisting club. They got set me up in the upstairs fuck bench and spit roasted me, then started in with fists and toys.  I didn't know it but I was set-up for quite the gang bang.  I took at least 7 fists and even more dick. I was being fisted by a smaller hand that I found out later was my ex Gabe, when FriendlyWasp, one of my chaperone daddies, climbs up my backside and slams his 8 inch cock in with Gabe's hand.  And to top it off Gage managed to slip his his dick in besides my ass's other occupants. It was a hot damned experience.

I love DP.  Got gang banged by 23 tops at one time and dbl fucked by all of them and triple fucked before it ended

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It depends on the guys and it usually helps if I’m a bit loosened up already. It’s hard to find guys willing to do it. But I’m willing to try. Did it a few weeks back with these two guys that go to UTD…not really dating but buds. They were super excited I was down for bare and they both double penned me and shot in me and the one guy and other double penned the other guy with both of us loading him.

• 3 weeks later...

I got DP a few times. As other have mentioned it comes down to many variables: bottom's own anatomy and body shape, curvature, length and girth of tops cocks, their own body shape, level of horniness, experience, patience...

I was fortunate enough to have my first DP experience with three other fantastic tops. They all DP'd me taking turns. 

Most recently I got DP'd just before Xmas in a sex club. I was riding this young twink  when the Latino bartender came behind me, pushed me down on the twink and started pushing his cock in my ass. The twink was moaning with pleasure while I had to take a few more hits of poppers. The twink spurted a quick load almost immediately but his cock stayed hard inside me, which allowed the bartender to continue fucking me for a few more strokes. He didn't cum and pulled out not long after, but needless to say that we put up quite a show which earned me a few more loads that evening.

• 3 weeks later...

I lost my anal cherry over 7 years ago and have had many dicks up my ass. What I have yet to explore is the art of being double penetrated. Something about being stuffed with 2 big cocks and rough fucked full of cum makes my prostate tingle. I think I could handle it, as I tolerate pain well. I've stretched my hole with my fingers, toys, and even bottles to prepare myself for such an act, but haven't found 2 men in my area who will double stuff my hungry hole yet. I fantasize about doing this with friends or teachers I had, and it just drives that desire hard.

Have any of you been double penetrated? What was it like? Did you enjoy it? Did it hurt or was it blissful? Did they cum deep inside you? Will you do it again? How about triple penetration?

• 2 months later...