Finally Did It

After years of fighting the urge to BB i finally did it. I had been fighting the urge mostly because of fear of turning into a cumslut who will end up poz. While it turned me on to no end the thought of being a poz cumslut, it also made me nervous. I told my self the only way not to turn into one was not to start. But i could not take it and i finally did it.  It was with a guy i had been chatting with online. He actually figured out who i was and where i worked because i had left my full name on my email greeting. We chatted about how hot it would be for him to come over to my work one morning before anyone else was in and play. The next day he showed up. I was so nervous, but i let him in. We got naked in 2 seconds and he started to suck me. I almost shot so i told him to stop. He turned me around and sat in my office chair. He grabbed my hips and pulled my hole to his mouth. He ate me so good, I had never had a man eat me out. After a couple mins he told me to get down on all fours with my face down and ass up. He lubed my hole using his fingers for a few mins, then he told me to get ready. His cock popped in my hole and it jolted me. He was 6cut but i am so tight. I have not been fucked in over 10 years! Anyways it did not take long and he shot in me. I told him to seed my hole to push that cum in me! I turned into such a slut, crazy!! I reached around and put my finger up my hole and got a nice glob of cum on it. I tasted his load and my ass juice it was so sweet, it really was! I noticed i bled some. What a rush, now i wonder if i will turn into a cumpig slut to and be poz before long. It does turn me on:)  What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

The dumbest thing I ever did was to start by sex late. I should have done it sooner.

I haven't had safe sex in more than 25 years and will never wear a condom again

I love the risk and sti breeding when I'm lucky enough to catch them

I feel if it turns you on that you think you might become poz I think you need to go with it. Do you know this guys status? I think you are a lot like me in that you like the risk factor of having unprotected bareback sex. So I don`t want to be on PReP or anything like that. Don`t use any protection and get that cum in there deep!!! I think that turns you on so go for it. I do. You could hook-up with this guy every morning at work early before work starts? Then maybe you two could go to a bathhouse together after work too. Think of how exciting that would be to get some guys there fucking you who you know nothing about.. don`t fight it anymore.

• Upvote 1

my first time going bb the guy was fucking me he said im going to cum in you,i  asked him to pull out, he said to late and blew in me,couple days later he was bb me again  and as he was close he said im going cum on you, i said id rather you cum  in me, i fucking loved it :-)

• Upvote 4