Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

At this moment, Berlin is superhot for male sex. Besides germans, there are men from other parts of Europe and many visitors from the english speaking world. There are naked sex parties everyday of the week, with too many to chose from at weekends. About 5 times a year there are poz only parties that attract hot men from all over Europe and the bars are busy with those guys before and after. Of course we only need one or two good encounters for the city where that occurs to become our favourite.

• 1 month later...
I'm surprised to see Fort Lauderdale or Miami not even mentioned

I sometimes have to stop myself and turn down even some of the hottest offers b/c I'm overwhelmed with opportunities to bb.

I agree. So many hot guys too. Miami is almost my third home...

Edited by YngBBTop
Forgot the quote

In my experience, Miami is not very good. Not bad, not great. FTL is really good, however. Where I really have been overwhelmed is in LA. 40 messages on BBRT overnight.

Actually, you're right. I generally view FTL and Miami as the same since its such a short drive but most of the action is up towards Fort Lauderdale.

Actually, you're right. I generally view FTL and Miami as the same since its such a short drive but most of the action is up towards Fort Lauderdale.

It's different crowds: In Miami it's mostly younger muscle boys and Latino guys, in FTL is mostly white daddies, some black and latino studs too, but FTL is much kinkier and raw-friendly than Miami

I have always had a very good time in New Orleans. The bathhouse in the quarter is great---three floors of rooms and play spaces. The Phoenix leather bar lets you fuck in the upstairs bar and on the screened in porch. The bartender fed me piss right at the bar...

• 1 month later...