Lucas Entertainment

NLbear

Has Lucas Entertainment gone completely bareback now? I just watched a vid in which Toby Dutch got gangbanged by six guys, including the Visconti triplets (are they gay or gay-for-pay?). Fucking hot anyway with cum oozing out of his ass.

• Upvote 3

I seem to remember him speaking out AGAINST BB'ing not long ago, so I too was surprised when I saw a video of his with BB'ing. Now, it appears he is almost exclusively raw which is fine because his vids often have the hottest men!

Kudos to him for giving his fans what they really want!

He used to be very anti bareback. I'm sure his performers are on PrEP. I guess he finally figured out there is a lot more money to be made in bb sex than condom sex. Bel Ami also seemed to have discovered this. Hopefully with testing and PrEP, we will see more companies change over to bb sex.

I've been thinking about subscribing to the Lucas site - but although it says members get to download content, other things I see suggest that there may be a limit on how much can be downloaded in any single month's subscription.  Can anyone confirm if this is true and if so what sort of limit it is?  I'm not looking to be able to download the entire content  but would want to be able to download and keep a reasonable number of scenes for my subscription.

I have become a huge fan of Lucas Entertainment ever since it went bareback.  Michael Lucas is right on target with both tops and bottoms that I am attracted to.  I am huge fan of Adam Killian and seeing him bareback in a Lucas movie.  Let's just say I spilled a lot of seed wishing he was in me  :) 

NLBear, that Visconti Triplet video has made me cum over and over again.  Fucking hot video.  

As for Michael himself, I find him a turn on.  Love his cock.  Makes me raging hard.  Love that he plays up that he's the boss trying out the new bottom.  Had a couple of bosses that I would have loved for them to fuck me.

• Upvote 1

I am not a fan of Michael Lucas himself. He seems too "cold". So I don't really want to see him in his own movies. Don't know what it is. But his models are fucking hot most of the time.

But I like his movies and direction, they are great quality. So for me he should stick to directing instead of appearing in his films.