Condom Use On The Decline

TigerMilner

Just pulled out a full box of Magnum XL's from my nightstand --(unfortunately my dick isn't that large, but some of my old fuck bud's are 10"+)... they "expired" in 2004 -- so can't say I'm surprised either... I also think BB among gay men is down even further. I'd be surprised if it were at 50%. Five and 10 years ago men often asked status and when was the last time I was tested before fucking bare, and felt guilty if they "slipped up," but no more. Typically no one asks and if they do, they ask if I'm cool to fuck bare! My str8 brothers both tell me they haven't used a rubber since college, too. Rubbers make sex seem dirty --if i have to wear a hazmat suit, then I'm not going in! I want to feel your wet, warm arse walls wrapped around my hard, pre-cum dripping cock and vice versa. 

• Upvote 3

Was recently in a sling at a bath house. I needed a dick in me badly so i took a large wrapped dick in my hungry hole. Wow was it a boring fuck. The top blew his load in the condom...unfortunately he walk away with the cum filled condom before i had the chance to retrieve it from him (i would have emptied that load in my hole!). I need that skin on skin feel and the feel of a load being being dumped inside my hole.

• Upvote 1